LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fatal mistake in someone else's house (private ChasingDemons23) 

Nastya_diapee2.0

The thief gleamed beautifully from the baby's oil applied to his body.

He blushed, when the robot unzipped baby's siut, realizing that this soft baby suit was for him.

Tucking theif's arms and legs into the sleeping suit's holes, the robot finally zipped up, to the man's chin and secured it with a special retainer.

The suit that was on the thief had sleeves, knitted mittens and trousers with sewn-in booties.
Without assistance, man could not have got out of this suit.
To top off the man's new infant look, the robot put a hood with little false ears over his head and tied the laces around his chin.

The robot lifted theif's, the dressed as a newborn babygirl,  in its arms under the back and head and carried it to the playpen's, where it put. Pacifier put it in its mouth, as well as a soft toy in one hand, and a baby rattle in the other1019869332.thumb.jpg.89e269fd173122e74794c489a1cf7823.jpg.

Only the guy did not know that if you start shaking the rattle, then the balls that were in the inside of the rattle had a hypnotic effect and you seem to fall into a trance, into a childish state and you will play with the rattle until someone picks it up. This was my last invention.

I let out a yawn as I was slowly lowered into the playpen. I had long since lost track of the time I had spent in this room since the failed break-in, but it had to have been a few hours. without a window, I could only assume dawn would be breaking before too long. I let out a yawn, and the robot took that as an opportunity to place another comically oversized pacifier into my mouth. This one didn't go all the way back to my throat like the other had though, and for whatever reason, the robot didn't tie the ribbon to keep me from spitting this one out. I'm not sure why I didn't, but I did rather absent-mindedly suck on the pacifier a bit. It was oddly comforting, given my situation. Then the robot handed me a rattle. This one was weird, heavier than normal without being heavy enough to use for anything, with a ring of odd tin speakers surrounding a ball in the center that could swirl a bit as it was shaken. I really wanted a nap but as I was going to put the rattle down, it made an odd noise... Something about that noise sounded odd. familiar, yet completely new to me. I shook it again, trying to place where Id heard the sound before, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. the more I shook it, the more everything else seemed to fade into the background. I found myself giggling as I listened to the pretty noise it made, and slowly seemed to forget why or how Id gotten here. eventually I passed out, still holding onto the rattle, and sucking the pacifier like a newborn. Who knows how long I laid passed out there, before awaking to the robot lifting me out of the crib, and my captor turned mommy smiling from the doorway.

I happily look at the cameras built into the robot, as my babygirl at first hesitantly starts to play with the rattle, but the longer she shakes it, the more a silly smile spread across the thief's face. This is how babies smile when something amuses them.

"5 minutes of playing with a rattle.. I looked at my watch. His mind will be trapped for half an hour." I thought, watching the ex-theif suck the pacifier himself and doesn't even try to spit it out.
"I have to see this procedure in person." I said.

I'm go to the nursery and give the robot a new order and sit in a chair and observe.

"Breastfeeding mode." - the robot announces with a mechanical voice

The robot gently takes the baby's out of the playpen's.
The robot has a pair of female breasts, they were almost like real ones, but made of warm silikon, and to the nipples, from the inside, there were thin tubes through which breast milk flowed.

The robot removes the pacifier from the thief's mouth and drollings flows from his mouth and he mumbles something incoherently, like one-old-year baby..

The robot, gently puts his head, on his breast and guides the nipple into his slobbering mouth. I watch with a smile as the babygirly begins to suckle uncontrollably at the robot's breast.

The next part was something of a blur to me in hindsight. I only remember, well..... what's the exact opposite of existential dread? Blissful Euphoria? It was a sense of mental peace I hadn't felt since I was very young, 3 years old at least. The robot at the time didn't even seem so much like a mechanical thing so much as something, someone, safe. Safe.... a word that hadn't applied to my life for a very long time. The closest Id come to that in recent years had been... who was she again. My memories were blurring together, less details than concepts of feelings in a before and after. The before, there was pain, fear, hunger, and loneliness. the after.... warmth, the robot, and now... milk? I blinked and licked the strange small bump between my lips, sucking lightly. Yes, definitely milk, though it tasted slightly different than the 2% I used to pour over cereal. This stuff was richer, creamier, with a velvet mouth feel and slightly sweet. If I were ever allowed to talk again I would need to ask the lady what this stuff was made of. I blinked again, slowly becoming aware of my surroundings again, the cloud of peace passing as quickly as it had arrived. My face turned the color of a beet as I realized the breast I was suckling from was a silicone falsie hollowed out and popped out of the robot. I guess my captor realized I was coming out of it too as I heard her laugh a bit and tell me to be a good baby girl and finish my breakfast. As embarrassed as I was, I was admittedly hungry and it wasn't as though the stuff tasted bad so I just closed my eyes, leaned my head back a little, and kept on sucking, trying to mentally recapture what I could of that innocent, peaceful feeling before it was gone.

After 10 minutes, breastfeeding. The robot is running out of breast milk.

The robot sees that the babygirl's has hiccups from drinking breast milk.
The robot tilted the man slightly and tapped on the back. The thief gave a big "BURP" and even a part of the breast milk split onto his chin.
The robot wiped the babygirl's chin and milk lips and put the pacifier back in his mouth.

"Time to sleep." said the robot.

He took the babygirl's to the crib and put it inside.

And after that, the robot wrapped the baby's into a blanket, as if into a cocoon and secured it with special pink ribbons so that the blanket would not unravel1978270250_image(5).jpg.2a0e54efe1ee562dd85d11d25dca00af.jpg
Now only the thief's face was sticking out of the cocoon, sucking on the pacifier. There was no way to get out of the cocoon, let alone the crib.

The robot turned on its mobile over the crib and the nursery began to fill in a quiet calm melody and the stars began to spin to the beat of the music.

The robot started lightly swinging the crib and when it saw the babygirl's eyes closed, it went to charge again.

I left the nursery proud of myself. The robot works perfectly and without interruption.

The milk made me sleepy again. I could feel myself dozing off as the robot finnisjed feeding me. I started getting a case of the hiccups as I finnished and felt the rovot shift me to its shoulder and start patting my back til I burped. I was too tired to be embarassed at that point. The robot carried me to a crip where I was snugly wrapped in a warm fleece blanket. I couldn't move much but I had to admit I felt pretty cozy, content, and oddly safe wrapped up like that. The robot turned on a weird mobile that was part nightlight, a bunch of stars and a moon spinning above me as a soft lullaby played. I watched until I couldn't keep my eyes open, drifting off into a peaceful sleep for the next few hours. 

When I startled awake, it took my brain a minute to catch up with my surroundings, why I couldn't move, and all the soft feelings of warm padding around me... and an oddly wet padding between my legs....

Right. The job. The robot. My new mommy.

It all came back in a flood and I felt myself tearing up slightly. It wasn't all sadness though and that confused me.....

In the crib had a built-in baby monitor that was connected to the robot.
As soon as the baby began to whimper and move, the robot immediately activated. He drove up to the crib and scanned the wrapped baby's with his special x-ray and found a very wet diaper.
"Babygirl's needs a diaper change." announced the robot scan results.

He began to unwrapped blanket.

Then he unbuttoned the bottom of the onesie and velcro, to remove the used diaper from the baby.

Next, the robot lifted the thief by the ankle, wiped the ass and privat area from urine with baby wipes.
The robot prepared a fresh diaper for little girls and fixed it on the man's ass, remembering to sprinkle baby powder first, which made the baby sneeze, but now smelled very sweet.

The whole process took the robot no more than 5 minutes, and after 5 minutes the baby was again cocooned, but at the same time in a clean and fresh diaper.
The robot was near the crib and played lullabies, rocking the crib's until the baby fell asleep again.

I yawned a few hours later. I vaguely remembered the robot changing my diaper for which I was thankful. Id had rashes similar to diaper rash before and knew from experience they sucked. I slowly rubbed my eyes with my mittened hands and let out a light yawn as I stretched as much as I can.

Morning is coming.

The robot was charged for a day and now can do without recharging until the evening.

He immediately goes to the crib's and turns the baby around and, grabbing it under the back, carries it to the changing table and puts it on it.

The robot removes the sleepsuit and diaper from the baby, leaving the thief naked, except for the mittens.

The robot holds it by the ankle with one hand, lifting it, and with the other it lubricates it with baby oil, which makes the skin soft, like a baby's and removes diaper rash, ass, pubis, penis and testicles.

Then he adds baby powder and fixes a fresh diaper.

Then he goes to the closet and returns with a very cute baby dress in his hands.il_794xN.1296726064_31cb.thumb.jpg.c676605b526a72d0cde84b8babc04de8.jpg

I yawn again and stretch a little more as the robot undresses me, blushing heavily at the good feeling as the robot slowly and carefully oils me. I think I could get used to that part, at the very least. the smell is heavy on the air, very girly and babyish with just a hint of mineral-ness. Soon Im powdered and in another diaper. I wait as the robot disappears into the closet, returning with a pink satin baby dress. I blush deeply, as I can tell from a distance not only is it girly and babyish as hell, but also looks very soft and silky to the touch

The robot puts the baby on the ass, on the changing chair and puts a dress on his head. Then, one by one, he tucks his arms into his sleeves and pulls the dress down, spreads it over the thief's body.

The dress was very short and did not hide the pink diaper at all. On the baby's feet, the robot put on cute girlish socks1182818216_il_fullxfull.1225068802_r70s_1200x1200(1).thumb.jpg.ca47a0253ab4208989324bbc2b353163.jpg. The robot did not put on the baby bonnet, but only attached a bow to a single curl sticking out of the man's bald head.

Then the robot takes the baby off the changing table and puts it on the floor, on all fours.

"Crawl to the highchair, babygirl. Time for din-din." - a robot speaks in a mechanical voice, and a green stripe on the floor will light up, indicating the direction, in which the thief should crawl.

As the dress is pulled over my I stifle a light whimper. I wasn't sure why but even my nipples were feeling more sensitive, and the silky material was teasing them terribly with every motion I made. after the socks are placed on my feet, the robot sets me on the ground, the foam rubber floor clinging to the dress, making it drag slightly, teasing my nipples even more. I let out a whimper as I start to crawl in the direction guided, trying to control myself. I may not be able to harden, but it still feels maddening

The robot follows the crawling baby. And I wake up, lie in my bed and look into the security cameras as my baby crawls to the place of breakfast.

The robot takes the baby by the armpits and puts her in a highchair, attaches it with a tray and tied a colored plastic bib around his neck.

"Din-din time." repeated the robot taking out 2 jars baby food "Gerber"15102894.thumb.jpeg.d082d28ce9af2c23999d5b416e754db9.jpeg900.thumb.jpg.3609dd4af525fd9de9cba575e4873693.jpg, but they were a little larger than usual and puts on a tray in front of the baby and a baby bottle with baby formula's.

I make a face as I see the robot pull the large jars of baby mush out. The flavors are far from appetizing, ones some fake meat flavored slop and the other peas. I roll my eyes. God forbid it be fruit or oatmeal or something. Straight to the sludge then. I decide to try and power through as quickly as possible and just swallow the mush as quickly as its fed to me. for once Im gonna be thankful for the formula to wash it all down.

The robot feeds the baby with baby food, first puree from green peas, then tense beef.
Of course he did not care about neatness and the whole face of the thief soon resembled the dirty face of a baby.
The cheeks, nose, lips and chin were covered with baby food and bib too.

When the last spoon has been eaten, the robot inserts the nipple from the bottle into theif's mouth.
"Drink ba-ba, babygirl. This yummy formula. That will make your tummy plump and healthy." - robot starts cooing.

I look up at the robot, my face rather clearly a mess of green and reddish brown from all the mush being shoveled into it. Id tried spitting some of it out only once, only for the robot to spoon it back in. it didn't necessarily taste worse the second time, but I wasn't willing to push the matter. between the spanking and the deal, I knew where I stood at least. Plus maybe if I behaved I could get something better tasting later, like some applesauce or pudding. Granted a rusted tin can full of battery acid would likely be a decent palate cleanser after this slop, but still. When the robot offered the formula, I really couldn't accept quickly enough, just wanting to get that taste out of my mouth. Granted the formula wasn't much better, sort of a watery slightly gritty powdered milk product with less flavor due to what I would assume was a mix of protein powder and Metamucil fiber supplement. Still, it beat the last course, and I sucked it down quickly. 

The robot is holding the baby bottle and makes the entire baby formula drink.

"Good babygirl. You will receive an award." says the robot and takes out 2 bananas from the frige, puts it in his mouth and the sound of a mixer is heard.
The robot then takes a plate of fresh banana puree from its belly.

"Babygirly is ready give to award?" -  cooed robot and scoops puree with a rubber spoon and brings it to the thief's dirty lips.

I look at the banana puree, and kind of smile as I open my mouth wide for the first bite. Being able to taste something familiar, even in a liquid form, was severely comforting at this point. and I tried to enjoy the taste as much as I could between bites. In the back of my mind I dared to hope that if the lady, my new "mommy", decided to graduate me to solid foods, maybe I could have a peanut butter banana sandwich like I did as a child. Then I thought again, regarding how most parents these days seem to have gone full helicopter hippie parent right until the kids are just barely old enough to understand something they find on the internet at which point the parents seem to hand their kids over to the electronic babysitters, and I wasn't in such a hurry anymore. I looked at the robot as I took in another spoonful of banana puree, and had to wonder if this poor robot was going to become the next substitute parent in a long line of such electronic babysitters. It was crafted well, and took great care of kids as I had experienced thus far, but it was only a robot after all, and as such could only be applied as far as its programming. without a solid sense of right and wrong, as well as a balance between protecting the child and allowing them to grow, this could just make parents these days even worse and more distant from their kids. I looked down at my mittened hands and pondered this strange dilemma and the exact extent of its inevitability a bit before remembering the exact circumstances behind my own dilemma, right around the time the banana was finished up. the robot carefully wiped the remaining mush from my face before untying the bib and lifting me up to pat my back until I let out a belch.

I decided to personally watch how the robot feeds my babygirl.
I come just in time.

I go to the nursery and watch with a smile as the robot feeds the thief with banana puree and his whole face is covered with baby food.

"You are such a cute little one girly." I say I take a photo of my babygirl's smudged face on my smartphone.

"I watched you feed baby. It was the cutest thing in the world." cooed me. And I take the second photo of how the robot makes the baby burp and wipes her face with gauze.

I blush, surprised to see my new mommy in the room. I hadn't heard her come in, and didn't realize until I heard the snap effect of her phone taking the picture of my situation. I gave her a meek wave and decide to play into my new role a bit in order to see how things go. "Tank you mommy, good morneen" I squeak out in the closest thing I can manage to a babyish lisp before the robot gently slips a pacifier into my mouth.

The robot freed my babygirl from the highchair's.
He took baby's in his arms and put in playpen's and stuffed pacifier's in her mouth.

I rolled over the playpen's and gave the baby's a rubber teething ring700-nw.jpg.e71cca055d09837ea29b4456b7e48b7c.jpg in one hand and my hypnotic rattle in the other1019869332.thumb.jpg.89e269fd173122e74794c489a1cf7823.jpg.
"Look babygirly. Now you're good and start shaking the rattle and gnawing at this ring, lying on your back and swinging your legs in the air, like a little one infant's.
And in return, I will transfer the first tranche to your girlfriend, as I promised. $ 10,000. "I said looking at my babygirly and tickling her nose, removed the pacifier's.

"I almost forgot. You have to play with toys for half an hour. I want to see your chin covered in droolings."

I blush but smile and say "Okies Mommy!" I start gnawing on the teething ring, finding it surprisingly durable yet with just enough give for my adult teeth. As I gnawed on the ring, it gave off a strange sensation, and part of it seemed to be leaking a slightly sweet clear liquid that had a numbing effect on my gums. exactly what this stuff would do is anyone's guess. I cautiously took the rattle, giving it a mild shake and hearing that same familiar sound once more. The same fuzzy feeling as before was creeping on me again, faster this time. I welcomed it, hanging onto what memories I could as everything else dissolved into the sound....

I smiled as my babygirly lay on its back, legs dangling in the air, gnawing at my special ring for teeth and shaking a rattle.

I press a button on my phone and a $ 10,000 tranche is sent to ex-theif's girl.

"And now, while your consciousness has not yet plunged into childhood, I will explain something to you. You broke into my house to steal the blueprints of the invention. You are an ordinary thief. But now you will do other work. You will be a one-year-old little one girly. It will be yours. You do it well and your girlfriend gets paid. If you don't listen to mommy, you get punished and your girlfriend won't get a cent from me. " I said with a smile, but with a cold gleam in my eyes, so that he knew that I was not joking.

"Now about your new gadgets." I said pointing to the toys in the hands of the baby.
"Your rubber ring that you gnaw is made of a special material. It is addictive to pull anything into your mouth. Like a pacifier, or breast or thumb. Soon you will scream because your mouth is empty."
And your rattle is not easy. The longer you shake it, the deeper and further your adult state will be immersed in a childish one. Now keep having fun, babygirly. You have to play for another 25 minutes. "I said, stroking the baby's face like a mother.

My eyes were glazed as I leaned into her touch and cooed lightly, the rattle working much faster than last time as I gnawed incessantly on the teething ring. Somewhere in my head part of me that was clinging to my life as it had been was screaming at me, but I could barely hear that over the sound from the rattle. the closer I listened the more I almost thought I could hear the lullaby my mother used to sing to me before her death... her death that started me down this road. Her death that eventually led to here. My eyes seemed to clear for a moment there at the thought before the rattle suckered me in further. Still, that was years ago. I couldn't save her then and I cant change it now. Maybe this wasn't all bad though. as long as I listened and behaved, my girl would be cared for, and in a way so would I. Granted Id lost pretty much everything but at least I wouldn't have to worry about bills again. I let out a sigh and focused on the rattle, listening to the noises it made as my memories and all the pain went hazy and faded away once more in favor of that innocent peace....

Half an hour passes and in the playpen lying on back, a little one girly, only larger in size. I remove the teething ring from his mouth and change to a pacifier.
The baby immediately begins to suck on it, closing her eyes in bliss.

"I think she's ready for a walk." I think and give the robot the following order: "WALK"

The robot arrives at the playpen's with a baby stroller in hand.HTB12ZBEchtnkeRjSZSgq6xAuXXaK.thumb.jpg.2795def09ddada236031c91971898d71.jpg

The robot wrapped up the baby in a blanket, into a cocoon and puts the resulting cocoon into a stroller. The robot starts rocking the stroller and the baby soon falls asleep in an infant sleep.

The robot pulls the hood on the stroller and continues to swing it, towards the exit.

Program: "walk" means 2 hours of walking along a given route. I asked the robot a route through the territory of my yard, with one 15 minute stop so that everything was in order, I decided to go with the robot and walked near the stroller, and the baby slept in it, sucking on the pacifier...