LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alone For The Weekend

Guest truwetnites2

Guest truwetnites2

OK, I'm new here but just thought I would share my current circumstances:

Thursday lunch time I rode my m/bike to a large boots store. After perusing the aisles for a little while i purposely found my self staring at the diapers at the back of the shop. Without another thought I picked up a pack of Pampers Size 6 and headed straight for the pull ups range and grabbed a pack of Drynites size 8 -15. I turned to face the rest of the shop and quickly searched the shop for any people I knew. I was pretty sure I was safe as most people I know would be in work and not in this particular area. I headed for the till; once the I stood in the que behind a middle aged women. Confidently i placed my products down on the till as a young women joined the que behind me. I kept my head made the purchase and left the store.

I unlocked the back box of my bike and after a slight panic that both packages would not fit I put them inside and squeezed the lid down and heard a satisfying click as it locked shut.

I then, with heart pounding headed back to work and got on with my job trying to keep my mind off my latest purchase!

Now the hard bit... I still had a day to wait! My fiancée was not going away till friday afternoon. I had to drag my way through friday at work with the diapers still squeezed safely in my back box in the office car park!

Friday afternoon went longer than ever before even though I was busier than most fridays hate to think what it would have been like if I had nothing to do but think!!!

I rode home tonight knowing that my fiancée would have already left for her weekend away and would not be back till sunday afternoon! I have a weekend of fun ahead of me.

I arrived home soaked from head to toe as it has been raining heavily throughout the day I pulled the packages from my back box and put them into my backpack my heart pounding with excitement I walked up to my flat and stripped down as soon as I was inside. I pulled the packages from my bag and laid them on the bed. It did not take me long to carefully open the pampers size 6 (I have never bought these before and I was very curious to how big they would be), i loved the feel and smell of the package I put my hand inside and pulled the first diaper from its stack. It felt glorrious and sounded better (the lovely crinkly sound you get from pampers) I unfolded it and held it against my crotch. hmmmmm feels good. It was a reasonable size for a baby diaper but not a chance it was fitting my 33" waist. This is where the goodnites come in. I have bought these previously actually exactly a year ago when my partner was away. I opened the familure package and hoped they had not changed from last time. I was in luck. I ran my hand along the inside feels thicker than the pampers and a bit more of a material feel about it. I stepped in to it and pulled it snuggly up to my crotch(not a perfect fit but actually pretty comfortable) I enjoyed this for a couple more seconds then pulled them down to my knees. I grabbed the pampers and inserted it in to the goodnites like a stuffer. The pampers cupped my crotch area more and I could pull the back up further to prevent liquid(;)) from coming out of the crack caused by my buttocks(I've thought this through). I pulled the combination back into place and admired my self in the full length mirror.

That was about 30 mins ago. I'm now, obviously sat at my computer wearing my great feeling diaper combo a pair of flannel pants and a t-shirt. I had a cup of tea(I've found one of the best drinks to make you need to pee) about 10 mins ago and ever since i typed the words "Friday afternoon" I have needed a pee. Do I hold on or let it go. As it is the first time I have done this in a year it may take some time for me to get any sort of flow going. I think I might try and let a little bit go... I felt my stomach get excited and i relaxed for a moment. As I felt the build up get closer to release my body resisted slightly. I pushed gently and felt a trickle enter the soft padding of my diaper. ahh that felt good but this pampers diaper is really good I can hardly feel any wetness. hey why not let some more go...

Any ideas on what I should do next? have not done this much but obviously being a true diaper lover a lot of things have gone through my mind.

Please share your thoughts or ask questions I have a feeling I might be on this site a lot in the next couple of days

I don't want to ruin your fun and all but you are marrying a women who doesn't know about it?

This is just a bad idea, she will eventually find out and probably be more angry as you have been hiding this from her.

Just a word of warning, lets not turn this into a flame, just trying to help, so everyone get back OT and glad that you are having fun.