LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Big Sister" No Longer (Patreon Preview)

PeculiarChangeling

This is a preview for a Patreon-Exclusive story that was posted today. If you want to read the whole thing, you can find my Patreon here! If not, I'll continue to have free content that I'll be posting regularly as well. 

Just let your sister stay with you! It’ll be fine!

Jessica had known it was a fantasy, but she’d been stupid enough to go along with it anyways. Her dad had been insistent, and her stepmom had gone on this whole rant about taking care of each other. Brittany needed the help, and she was family, and it’s just for a couple months until she’s back on her feet, and Jessica had that guest room, and wasn’t it time that she gave back a little?

In the end, Jessica had agreed with it just to shut them up. That had been a mistake.

Within minutes of getting her step-sister set up in the guest room, Jessica was regretting it. Brittany was blasting music at about a million decibels, completely oblivious to the realities of living with someone else who had ears. She hadn’t changed in the years since Jessica had moved out, clearly.

That was Brittany, though. Momma’s little girl. There was only room for one person in her reality, everyone was there to serve her.

It’d been that way since they were teens, when they’d first moved in together. Brittany always got the extra slack, the extra help, the excuses to cover her bad behavior. If Jessica stayed out a minute later than she was supposed to, she’d get grounded. Brittany could come home at three or four in the morning and get a light scolding.

Despite being a year Jesicca’s senior, she was the baby of the family. Jessica was sick of it.

Knocking on the guest room door, she called, “Brit? The music’s a little loud, could you turn it down? I’m trying to work on my thesis!”

No response. Jessica banged on the door louder. Still nothing. Either Brittany genuinely couldn’t hear her over the pounding of her terrible EDM remixes, or she was pretending not to hear to avoid having to deal with it.

Either way, it meant Jessica had time.

The two-dozen pink padlocks hadn’t been cheap. Jessica had needed many of them to be a unique shape to fit a specific purpose, and they all had the same custom label engraved on the front. While Brittany jumped up and down in her room, being terribly loud and obnoxious, Jessica moved around her apartment, locking things away one at a time.

The fridge and the cupboards first, so Brittany couldn’t just steal food. A plastic case that covered the TV remote, locking away access to any entertainment programming. Another case around the wifi router, just to be sure she didn’t fiddle with it once the password got changed. Jessica’s bedroom door, obviously.  Even one to lock the toilet seat in place, rendering the bathroom in the house useless if you didn’t have the key.

Anything that Brittany would try and use without permission got locked away, and on every lock, in big, cutesy letters, it read, ‘FOR BIG GIRLS ONLY’, with a number of stars ranging from one to ten emblazoned on the bottom.

Then, with all that done, Jessica waltzed to the back of the house, humming a tune she could barely hear, opened the electrical panel, found the breaker switch for the guest bedroom, and flipped it.

KEEP READING...

Archived