LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punished For Bedwetting And Daytime Accidents (Private)

maximusdignitas

My name is Carson and I am a 16 year old in High School who does ok in school but sports aren't my thing. I also have a younger brother who is 13 with braces with friends as well as being on the football team as well as basketball because he's tall. I was waiting all week for this weekend because it was a long week at school. I got home that Friday to find my brother home and we played video games for a while.

My dad worked as a business owner of law firm and I never had to worry about being turned down for money for spending and I've never had a job and my younger brother would babysit here and there but not too much because he was busy with school, sports, and friends that he just filled in here and there for sudden cancellations but he didn't even post an ad like most because he didn't need to. I've seen him with a diaper bag on his shoulder that was obvious and big.

I didn't notice mom home or car parked so it was hard to know where she was but she didn't work except watching soaps. Hopefully she comes home otherwise I will have to eat microwave french bread pizza or something.

My names Michael and I'm 13 years old. Even though I'm only in middle school people often mistake me as being a high schooler due to my height. At 13 I already stand 6'0 , my dad thinks I'll hit 7' when I'm full grown. I have an older brother who i get along with pretty well. Carson is kind of quiet and less athletic than me people often mistake him for being the younger brother. 

Tonight I did my homework and hung out at home. It was fun playing video games with Carson but I wondered when mom would be home. She said she was bringing dinner which wasn't a surprise as mom rarely cooked once we got old enough to feed ourselves.

I had just got a text canceling a babysitting job for the weekend. It sucked cause I liked earning my own money and even though I knew my parents would give me money I felt more mature spending my own money. Well I guess my weekend was free now so I could make plans with my friends. 

I saw Carson in the kitchen as I came in to get some water. "Hey mom's on her way with dinner. Wanna play a little one on one in the yard to she gets here? " I knew my older brother wasn't a fan of sports but he was always inside so I tried to get him to hang out with me outside when I could.

I was having a craving for taco bell or burgers but I didn't care I was hoping that she got enough food because I had lunch at school early and it's been 3 hours since and I feel like I never ate all day. "How do you know that she is bringing food, where is she going, and how long do we need to wait," while standing with freezer door just in case it is midnight.

"I don't feel like going outside to kick you ass playing ball like I always do then have you cry out in humiliation. I want to play video games more and watch tv you tall dweeb."

I smile but don't comment on the kicking my ass. We both know Carson has little to no skill in sports and definitely couldn't beat me in basketball. I shrug my shoulders. " She called after school said not to fix anything cause she was getting her hair done and picking up Italian for dinner. She'll probably be home any minute now and you know how mad mom gets if we eat and then don't eat dinner she planned." I grab a bottle of water and go to the living room to continue playing video games. About an hour later the front door opens and mom walked in. 

Lynn walked in her hair freshly time and straightened she wore a yellow sun dress and white heels. " Boys in home.  Dinner is in the car can you boys brunt the trays in and be careful they're still hot."

Lynn was a young mother at only 35 with two teenage sons. She was tall as well standing at 5'11 she weighed and even 180 lbs with not a bit of fat on her body. She was toned from her daily jogging and rounds of tennis at the club. She went into the kitchen where she poured herself a glass of wine as she waited for her sons to bring in the food. " Your father should be home any minute so Carson set the table please sweetheart and Michael be a dear and help mommy move the food into the serving dishes. "

I noticed mom come through the door just as we started and I tried to use the excuse that we couldn't pause trying to buy time and stay out of it. Then she says the foods in the car and asks me to set the table. But  I pretend I can't hear then after a few minitutes I tell my younger brother to scram outside and play basketball while grabbing food while I continue playing not planning on helping.

"When is Dad coming home as I look up to the clock in the living room and notice it says 4:15

Lynn noticed Carson avoiding helping as Michael brought in all the food and began moving it to the serving dishes.  " Carson Lee Anderson. I asked both you and your brother to help prepare for dinner so why is only Michael helping?". Lynn cut off the television and took the game controller. " I dint ask a lot of you young man.  For someone who wants to go on spring break in a couple of weeks you sure are putting yourself on thin ice. Now please set the table your father will be home soon and he wants to have dinner together". 

Lynn finished her wine and put theft a salad to go with dinner. Michael reheated the food in the oven and set it in the middle of the dining room table. 

"I assigned it to my brother because I was right in the middle of my game" I lie. "Fine I can help" I say while getting up and going into the kitchen watching my mom put salad together. I look at the salad and it looks good with dressing in a separate container. "What did you get for dinner?" I ask thinking I can sidetrack mom until Michael is done.

"What did you do today mom and if you have homework you need to start after dinner" I joke while grabbing two cans of soda for myself to drink for dinner as well as blue Gatorade.

"Ah but you see I'm the parent so I delegate the work and you add the child should follow directing m directives". Lynn knows Carson tends to stall and put off work on his brother. Michael being a nice younger brother often let's his older brother have his way. Lynn didn't allow it though she expected both her boys to help out.

"Michael honey go wash up for dinner. Carson unless you want me to keep your video game controllers until next spring break I suggest you set the table silverware and plates are already out." 

On the table was a bowl of garlic bread sticks, spaghetti and meatballs, and the salad Lynn had prepared. Just as she was placed a bottle of wine on the table she heard her husband come in. 

" I'm home where's my gorgeous wife". Lynn smiled and went to greet her husband kissing him hello.  Michael came from washing his hands and greeted his dad.  The three of them went to the dining room table where hopefully Carson had done as requested and set the table. 

I listen to my mom blabbing on and on and on. I roll my eyes dramatically while grabbing stuff to set the table. I hear dad walk in the front door and sometimes I can hear the car door close in the driveway but not with a full house. Then he says something mushy about mom making me feel uneasy listening. 

I finish with setting the table not long after dad comes in and I can always blame Michael like normal. "Dad, what do you want to drink and we're having spaghetti" taking a drink of wine from the glass trying to hide it.

James Anderson stood 7'4 tall. He was the tallest member of the house hold and frowned catching his oldest son sneak a drink of wine. "Stick with your soda and juices young man". He sat at the head of the table and Michael took his seat after getting a glass of water. Lynn smiled and kissed her husband once more before sitting to his right side.  As everyone began to fix their plates James started conversation. 

" So Carson how's school going? Keeping those grades up I hope. Are you excited for our family trip this year?" He also engaged in conversation with his wife hearing the latest gossip at the country club and discussed sports with Michael.

I am surprised getting caught drinking out of the bottle because my parents were talking but I just nod and say "I am old enough because I am 16 and people my age go to parties," I state thinking of myself with friends. If my dad knew the truth he'd realize how experienced I am. When my dad walks in I notice his height and with his height he played multiple sports in school, then went into the service, then college to study economics then law which he described  a few years ago but I didn't get it. I just know we live in a big house with just him working.

"School has been good I am taking hard classes for college prep but I just don't know if I should take SAT prep courses because they are $1,500 and it seems like a lot of video games. What do you guys think?" I am glad I get paid for my grades because I can make bank. "I am really looking forward to our trip because it's long plus I've never been anywhere beside Disney plus I love roller coasters, so Magic Mountain, Great America, and Universal are perfect. Michael, dad is home and it's time to eat."

Everyone began serving themselves and eating while they talked an enjoyable family dinner. " Exactly young man your 16 the law says 21. I'd better not catch you or hear of you underage drinking. $1,500 is well worth it if it helps you prepare for your test. I'll write the check in Monday. You need to prioritize Carson education over video games, mom and I won't always be able to provide for you. Our Spring Break trip will be fun.  We have lots of family coming and you boys invited your friends right? " 

Michael said he had indeed invited his best friend along and talked with his dad about an upcoming game as he ate his dinner. 

"Yeah, I invited mine but Michael remember that they said that we could each invite four friends and I already asked a week ago dad." I just know that I never would have forked over that money myself so I was glad he agreed. I am super excited about the trip that I wish it was now. Plus having friends along made it so much better.

I grabbed a plate full of spaghetti from where we go a lot that is called Strombolli's that I loved going to because it is so much better than Olive garden and I filled my plate with garlic cheese bread then put my salad in a separate bowl because I hate food mixing.

Michael ate his food as their parents discussed the details of the trip that didn't concern him. Mom and dad discussed the bus rental hotel bookings and such while everyone ate. Michael finished his food and asked to be excused. " Hey Carson I'm gonna go for a quick jog in like thirty minutes wanna come with?" He asked again trying to get his brother to do something outside.

I finished eating the spaghetti with salad with the bread that was so bomb that no one cooks like that except my grandma with minced garlic and parmesan. I go in to put my plate in the sink that was so clean I could have put it back in the cupboard. I noticed that mom bought enough leftovers to last days. It looked like a double or triple family order. I set another piece of bread on the counter and then told Michael "how about we put the food away, then walk, then come back to do dishes?"

I pull out a dish for the spaghetti, one for the salad, and a ziplock for bread while nibbling at the one I set out. "Are you craving dessert?" 

Michael agreed and helped to put away the left overs. He stacked the containers neatly in the fridge and laughed. " How can you still be hungry? Your not even as big as me but you eat like your me and dad combined." He drank some water and shook his head. " I don't want dessert now but maybe later lets go walk." He went to the front door and put on his tennis shoes waiting for Carson to catch up.

Luckily I had shoes on the shoe rack that would be perfect in the entryway. I went into the living room to put them on while telling our parents that both of us were going for a walk and that we put the food away as well as that we would work on dishes after we came back. I laced up my shoes and went outside to find Michael. I saw him but thought I'd mess with him by yelling out "Michael where are you? Don't ditch me," in an impression of an old lady voice.