LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where To Buy Adult Diaper By The Case Cheap

Guest BabyMatthew

• 2 months later...

There are a good variety to chose from around the contries. Check the link pages or go through a search engine. And others here have some different sources as well.

There are a good variety to chose from around the contries. Check the link pages or go through a search engine. And others here have some different sources as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see so many ppl nowadays asking for cheap diapers. All is well and good with that, but I've found that when I used the cheapest diapers I could find, I was using a lot of them. Lots and lots.

When I could no longer get the ones I liked at a local store, I went online and bought cheap diapers there. What a joke. Same shit, different diaper.

I finally got fed up with the "cheap" diapers, and decided to bite the bullet. I hated the idea of having to shell out bigger bucks for my love of diapers, and I wondered if I'd have enough diapers until I could get more of them. (More diapers=more money).

Although I know that plastic bags can be made from a corn polymer, and that I have not seen one single disposable diaper company claiming to use such a biodegradeable plastic in their diapers, , I also know that my disposable diapers are made from synthetic man-made ingredients to do a super-soak-up of liquids and a plastic backing that is oil-based.

Inflation is kicking our diapered asses around the block, and we can only do the best that we can do with what we have available. I've spent many a day looking for the cheapest brand that I can find just so that I have something to wear. After a quarter century of

looking for them, I finally did what I should have in the beginning. I went with the best, which is a European disposable, and just

quit doubling and tripling them up like I used to do with the cheap diapers.

Now it is possible to get European disposables online that are twice as thick and do the same soaking-up job as two of the USA diapers. They are still made made with man-made liquid suckers, with an oil-based backing.

They are still going to cost more and more as oil prices jump.

I spend just as much for Abena X-Plus as I was

spending for Walgreens brands. Just using less of them. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that spending the most for the best isn't necassarily the wrong thing to do. I'm keeping in contact with Gary of XPMedical reguarding prices. He has stated that European disposables have jumped 43% in just the past few years. With the USA wars in Iraq and Afganistan, the value of the USA dollar is

dramatiicly dropping as we continue to borrow shitloads of cash from other countries for our wars.

So it looks like diaper costs are on the rise. Cloth is becoming more and more of an option for me.

Unless the whole world begins wearing disposable diapers very soon, so that EVERYONE has them all the time, I think that we will have to continue pay thru the nose to wet in our pants.

Soggy

(diaperman1964)