LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Twin to Toddler (Private with Lilboy Champ)

jmg1217

Eric chuckled at the cute boy. Little ones never seemed to know when they needed a nap. 

"Of course, sweetie, you can wash your hands. Let's do it together." 

Eric got the soap and helped the smaller boy rub his hands together under the sink, and handed him a paper towel to dry his hands off after. 

"You did such a good job, little guy! Your hands are all clean! Now let's get you back for nap time, mister not-sleepy..." 

He kissed the boy on the top of the head and prepared to carry him out of the room, but he paused for a second. "You are going to show me what a bit boy you are and take your nap, aren't you?" 

• 2 weeks later...

Eric smiled down at the boy cradled in his arms as they headed back into the classroom. 

“Now, what did your brother say about who’s in charge?”  

In the classroom, a couple designated students were setting out all the mats for nap time. For the tiniest babies, there were a few cribs, which is right where Eric was headed with Baby Bobby.

“Here you go, Baby Bobby,” said Eric, setting the boy down in an open crib. The plastic mat crinkled under Bobby’s butt.

“This is the best place for little guys like you to sleep. Now be quiet and take your nap. I’m gonna go meet with the teacher and your big brother. Remember. Don’t get out on your own no matter what, or we’ll have to do what we do for the littlest ones who can’t be left alone without being secured. You’re big enough for us to trust, aren’t you baby Bobby?”

Eric smiled at the adorable little boy in the crib. 

All was quiet in the Daycare as the little kids went down for their naps. Eric, Gavin, and  Ms. Berry were all discussing how the class would go for the semester. They all agreed that Baby Bobby was very underdeveloped and might even have to be demoted to the infant group. 

"I don't think he can even really tell when he has to go to the bathroom," said Eric, who relayed the experience of helping the little boy go potty. "I was afraid he would fall in!" 

"Well, maybe it's best if we put him in pull-ups, then," said Ms. Berry. "We certainly don't want to have to clean up after any accidents."

"I don't have any pull-ups. I haven't even brought a change of clothes," said Gavin. "If he has an accident during his nap, he's not going to have anything to wear." 

"Well, I'm sure we can find something if that happens," said Ms. Berry.

"Do you think we should wake him up now just in case?" asked Eric.

"No," said Derek. "Let him rest. He doesn't get enough sleep as it is. It's going to be hard to break this to him... He's fiercely independent... I had a hard enough time getting him to cooperate for mealtime..." 

There wasn't much time left in the day, and Baby Bobby had just gone potty after all. They decided that they could proceed as planned and figure out the details later.

• 3 weeks later...

Bobby sat up in the crib hoping to make it to Gavin unnoticed. He stood just realizing how big the rails really were. Finally he just waved to his brother Gav I need you please. He didn’t want to wake. The real babies but he was done 

Gavin glanced through the glass and happened to catch his brother waving. 

"Well speak of the Devil," he said. He marched into the room. 

"So what's the big fuss, Baby Bobby," he whispered. "I was just telling them you were gonna nap like a big boy and wouldn't need protection, but are you trying to prove me wrong?"