LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nea (Complete!)

Hi guys!  Pudding and I posted an older story on our Patreon a few months ago called Nea.  It's basically an excuse to write a lot of sexy stuff and sissy play.  It's also super non-con.  Or maybe addiction is the better word for it?

Anyway, I'm not going to bore you guys with a chapter-by-chapter release on DailyDiapers since it's not really a diaper story.  You can just click the link below and download the whole thing FOR FREE. ^_^ 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/nea-complete-40583179

Premise: Nea lives in a world where sex with a guy can make someone more feminine. Unfortunately for Nea, this phenomenon isn’t limited to women. After having sex with a guy at a party, he finds himself hopelessly addicted to it. Will he find a way to stop himself, or will he become an estrogen-filled sissy boy?

Disclaimers: sex, anal, homophobia, gender play, sissification, suicide, blood, violence, rape, rape themes, addiction, not ABDL

--------------------------

On another note, we also released our first (and probably only) Patreon exclusive story!  We usually don't like to gate keep our writing behind pay-walls, but this was more like... a fun easter egg for fans.  

The Magic She Lost ~ The Magic She Found was the first story Pudding and I wrote together ten years ago!  It's an ABDL Harry Potter fanfiction with our own OCs and it's FULL of tropes. :blush: But if you wanted to support us and check out how we got our start, you can find that story here:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/magic-she-lost-36375480

--------------------------

THATS IT!  Thanks for all the support and stuff and enjoy the content! ❤️ 

~Sophie

• Like 2

Thank you both very much for your amazing content. I'm not going to read this one as there's is quite a few tags on it I dont want to read about but nevertheless I felt like I should just give a comment on how much this site is blessed with having your content on it free or not. I always look forward to seeing what you come up with next ❤️

On 10/27/2020 at 8:51 PM, softsong77 said:

i think youre my favorite e authors ever.  you put in so much work and just release it for free. i think nea is in top 5 of your stories maybe. i do kinda wish aaron grew a bit more.

AHHH thank you!  Yeah, Aaron kinda... didn't get very far.  But like.  Sometimes that's how people are. *shrugs*

On 10/28/2020 at 8:24 AM, Sofi said:

Thank you both very much for your amazing content. I'm not going to read this one as there's is quite a few tags on it I dont want to read about but nevertheless I felt like I should just give a comment on how much this site is blessed with having your content on it free or not. I always look forward to seeing what you come up with next ❤️

YES PLEASE DONT READ IF THE TAGS FREAK YOU OUT!!  Nea is /not/ a gentle story, and not for people with a volatile history of sexual abuse.  Though I do think people with addiction problems will identify strongly with it! ^_^

@Sofi - Check out our next story, "Butterflies".  It's right up your alley.  I should be putting up Ch. 1 today or tomorrow.