LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One Big Question

LittleBigToof

“Oh you’re not messy, kitten? How about we get a diaper check to prove it?”

Ko huffed as she grabbed her phone and stood up, took her pants down and unbuttoned her onesie. Lying on her bed she got a cheeky little idea. Holding the phone high she snapped two photos, one just a simple crotch shot of the damp padding between her legs. The other was much the same, only it included her flipping off viewer. She knew immediately it could go bad if she shared that one. The kitten would save that for later unless…

Popping over to the Sibbies chat she asked, “So I took two pictures. Should I post the one that I was being bratty? You know, the one that’ll get me in trouble? Or the sweet innocent one?”

Her brother, Philly said, “Well you should post them both… maybe just the first one.”

“Yea, that sounds good!”, Nomi, her sister piped in. 

With their input she went back to the channel and opened #Lewds, and posted it. In #Daycare she posted a smirky little emote. Not even a full minute later, Ko saw she was tagged in #Smutspace.

“@Ko | Little Monster How about you grab a plug for the day?”

Lion wasn’t amused. The kitten tried to explain that she had been told to post that one, but her siblings wouldn’t admit any blame at first. It wasn’t until she was going to have to be plugged and in chastity that Nomi admitted that Philly had said to post the first one. Her punishment was reduced to just the plug. There was only one problem, she had to go and had been holding it for an hour already. 

Reluctantly she got her biggest plug and prepared it. Redoing the process of taking the picture she got ready and eased the plug into place with a moan she was sure the mic picked up. Koneko quickly got her pants back in place and plopped into her seat with a yelp. That was a mistake. 

Minutes later her Lion messaged to check in on her. “What’s the matter, kitten?”

“I have been holding it for an hour…

This isn’t helping.”

“Oh”

“And I wasn’t going to red for something like that…”

“Someone needs to make pushies, hmmmm?”

“In the potty.”

“You can if you need to. 

Then just replug right?”

“I can manage. 

How long?”

“How long what?”

“Do I have to keep it in?”

“You can just take it out.”

“Nuh

I can deal. 

I’m a big girl. 

It’s not bad it just…

I sat down quick… and

hmph.”

“Til 6 pm”

“Okie

I got this.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One hour later, Ko raced down the stairs, phone in hand. She pulled up ‘Tickets to My Downfall’ and hit play on her way down the hall. Her roommates gave her a weird look, but this would at least cover the sounds. 

Shutting and locking the door behind her she knew she said she could make it another hour, but it was too much. Standing in the middle of the little room she dropped her pants and unsnapped her onesie. Her Blue Husky PeekABU was the next to work its way down to her ankles. Just before she plopped down on the potty she gently pulled out the two inch plug with a squeak.

It was a pretty quick process, but one she just wasn’t feeling like using her diaper for this time. When she was fine she was done she washed the plug and eased it back in before getting everything back in place. Walking out of the bathroom one of her roommates stopped her. 

“If you’re wearing diapers, why do you still choose to go to the toilet?”

She stood dumbstruck. How did they know?

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/10/18/one-big-question/

20201018_155144.jpg

Archived