LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forsite AM PM Maximum - waistband area fit on a medium

Forsite AM PM Maximum - waistband area fit on a medium

Question: As an "in between size" of mediums and large adult diapers...

Anyone tried the Mediums? - are the waistband area "tall" or short? as compared to Mega Max or a Confi Dry?

Thanks in advance

DSCF0554edit.jpg

As an "in between size" of mediums and large adult diapers...

You are referring to the extra plastic around the waist correct? - If so.... by how much difference shorter than the other two?

I have MS and did a blood test study and have two gift cards for Amazon and was thinking of buying the mediums

I did use one of the gift cards for the large Forsite, but was not really worried about the waistband area on that one because at night and MRI's they would work ok anyway if they were TOO LARGE

• 10 months later...

I've been wearing these diapers for just over three years, they are from Canada, a company based in Ontario and are even available on Walmart's online store here in Canada.

I find they fit a bit small, at least the mediums. That is compared to say the Northshore Megamax or the Comfidry 24/7 which are two other diapers I use for my incontinence.

I find them very soft, comfortable and last a very long time and are still a favorite for overnight wearing.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Moochie said:

Are the Forsite AM:PM discreet enough for day time?

They are right on the edge. They are a bit thicker than most and show some bulge but not too bad. I've worn these out numerous times. And they do hold quite a bit. BTW, I like the ones with grey stripes.

Update: I have the mediums and in white, stars, stripes, they are all different sizes. White is the better fitting mediums, but the others are VERY SHORT in length

15 hours ago, Moochie said:

Are the Forsite AM:PM discreet enough for day time?

Yes, I have worn the diapers ONLY under loose jogging shorts into stores - 7 -11 and no one cared to even mention anything