LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CRIB XI: Bad Boys Get Babied

maid4her

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08L212YN6

My wife is a cruel mistress

Just look at me: diapered, straitjacketed, hooded, and shackled in prison irons. My iron collar locked to a side panel of my portable padded cell.

I’m completely in the dark. But I’m not in the dark about why I am in this predicament.

My wife is a judge: Judge Adelia Harsh-Floggitt, the presiding jurist of the Superior Court for Reprobates, Adulterers and Misogynists.

In other words, guys like me.

My wife caught me flirting again during a social event the other night. She decided I needed to be punished.

No problem. I love our kinky sex games. But this time she’s gone too far. She sentence me to the Asylum for the Creative Reintroduction of Infantile Behavior (C.R.I.B).

She wants me turned into an infant.

Permanently.

I know all about the CRIB. We are donors and my wife is on the Board of Directors. We have visited several times. I have even read the complete account of one young man – sorry, one young feminized man -- who was about to come to our home.

How ironic: he’s coming and I’m going.

Do I really know what to expect?

Frankly, no. That’s why I’m curious, but frightened.

Will I ever be allowed to crawl back to my wife and beg for forgiveness?

This story is intended for adults 18 years of age and older. It involves femdom, age play, regression, ABDL, DDLG, bondage, discipline, spankings, cross-dressing, public humiliation and perpetual taunting, teasing and twists. And, of course, it has a happy ending. But it’s not really the end.

cover small.jpg

Archived