LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tricks, Toys, and Diapers (Private for JE PUNK and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Justina let herself be put in her carseat and buckled up unaware they had a long trip ahead of them. Upon hearing she might not have to work anymore the small woman's eyes lit up before realizing there was bound to be a catch. "That does sound nice. What's in it for you though ?" She asked the toy store owner her face full of suspicion. Whatever Miki had in mind it wouldn't do to reveal all the details to Justina quite yet.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“For me? Well there’s no catch after all I bet when you were with Kirie she made you do chores did she not?  You just leave the hard to stuff to ‘Auntie’ Miki she’lol take care of everything for you you dont have to anything around the house that’ll be my job. She told her not expecting the small girl to be dry by the time they got back,

"No chores and no job does sound nice" Justina admitted to Miki and herself but had the feeling she was missing something important. She had other more pressing matters on her hands though as her bladder was giving her warning signals that she needed to go potty and soon. With the carseat restricting her body the little woman couldn't do much as she tried her best to stay dry. "Miki can we stop somewhere ? I gotta go potty" Justina begged Miki as she struggled to keep her Pampers dry.

“You can hold it for afew more minutes Justina were almost there’.” She told her as she started coming up to a private road area  not rally expecting the small girl to stay dry and was going to change her once she got to the house. Soon enough she pulled up to a 3 storied house surrounded by trees

"I . . . don't . . . think . . . I . . . can" Justina told Miki just before her bladder released into the diaper. She quickly began crying hardly able to believe what she had just done. It was only more humiliating as less than a minute later they pulled into the woman's driveway. Justina knew it was only going to be harder to keep Miki from insisting she wore diapers not training panties after her latest accident.

Once they pulled up to the house Miki helped the crying girl out of her car seat “There there it’s going to be ‘Auntie Miki it’s going to make it all better.” Carrying her Inside the house and brought to what looked like a nursery and placed her on the changing table and started to untape her diaper 

Justina continued to cry as Miki brought her into a nursery and put her on a changing table. She blamed the woman for not stopping when she asked instead giving her no choice but to use her Pampers. It was clear what was going to happen though it didn't make her feel any better about being changed out of the wet diaper. Justina doubted even if she asked Miki nicely if she would be allowed to wear Pull-Ups.

Miki grabbed the wet wipes and started wiping the small woman down gently then grabbed a fresh pamper underneath the table and slid it under the girl and started to use liberal amounts of baby powder to give her that baby smell before taping the fresh pamper up “Now let’s get you ready for playtime.” Before going in the closet and pulled out a pink onesie that the words ‘baby girl’ on it

Justina began to quiet down a little upon being put in a new diaper at least until seeing the onesie Miki wanted her to wear. She shook her head no in disapproval not wanting to wear something else intended for babies. If the clothes were forced on her the tiny adult would resist and fight back. Justina's eyes got big as she prepared to release a new set of tears if Miki made her wear the onesie.

“What’s the matter Justina is this not what you wanted? Your the one who chose not to be grown up by not wanting to work and judging at how you acted with Kirie your nothing more then a little girl that needs to be taken care of which is exactly what I’m going to do.” She said before seeing refuse the onesie “You got two options either be a good little baby and wear your onesie if you want your adult privelages back tomorrow or you can go over my knee you choose?”

"But I'm not a baby !" Justina whined not pleased with the choices Miki was offering her. She made no move to stop her however only began crying again in response. There would be no resistance to being dressed like a baby at least for today. Justina hoped Miki would keep her word and let her go back to normal tomorrow.

Miki started to dress a Justina in the onesie before snapping it in place then placed a pacifier in her mouth “Ohh but you’re completely dependent on me and Kirie doing everything for you that sounds like what a baby does if they can’t do nothing for themselves.” She said before helping her off the table “Now let’s go get your bottle.”