LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tricks, Toys, and Diapers (Private for JE PUNK and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Soon Miki arrived at the house and helped Kirie to the chair for the time being before to Justina "Well Justina before we go do you need to go potty before we go?" She asked before expecting her skirt and saw she wasn't wearing a pull up "And why aren't you in a pull up?" She asked waiting for the youthlock to answer.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No I don't need to go potty ! And I told you yesterday I don't need diapers during the day !" Justina reminded Miki a little upset over being checked without permission. She hadn't packed any of her Pull-Ups or diapers though there was good supply in her room. Before the toy store owner could decide to diaper her the anxious youthlock tried to change the subject. "Uh so how long will I be staying with you ?" Justina asked Miki while trying to head to the door and get out to the car.

"Not according to what I saw yesterday little one." Taking the girls hand back to her room "Not so fast we're not ready to leave we need to take care of something first before we go." She said gently reaching for her panties and slid them down "So rule number 1 while in my care or more specifically while you're in my car or at work you'll be wearing pull ups." She told her grabbing one of the shelf and started to work it up her waist.

"No ! I don't need diapers during the day !" Justina protested ignoring the fact that they weren't actual diapers but training panties. She tried to hold onto her panties but they were quickly removed from her short body. Upon seeing the Minnie Mouse Pull-Up the little youthlock struggled and squirmed trying to avoid being put in it against her will. Justina was powerless to stop Miki though and soon enough she was wearing the infantile garment with most of it being visible thanks to the short skirt.

Miki then grabbed the baby powder and squeezed afew puffs inside her pull up "Hush now we don't you having an accident during the caride now do you? You'll thank me later now let's go." Taking her hand to the car before helping Kirie to the front of the car "Oh Kirie I forgot to bring the carseat for Justina may I take yours?" Kirie just nodded as Miki opened up Kiries car and took the carseat out and put it in hers then lifted the youthlock and placed her in it.

Justina pouted as Miki put baby powder in her Pull-Up making her smell like a little baby. She followed her to the car and put the backpack inside while her carseat was moved to her boss's car. There were still quite a few of the little adult's toys, clothes, and protection but she left them behind assuming her stay with the new woman would only be temporary. Justina let Miki buckle her in not realizing she wasn't going to be able to live with Kirie anymore.

Miki began to drive off to the urgent care first and got there within 10 minutes and helped Kirie inside before telling  Justina to be on her best behavior for Miki while she was away. Miki  quickly returned to the car and started to driving to the toystore "I want you try to use the potty before you start your shift." She told the youthlock while she was driving.

Justina actually found herself shedding a few tears and waving goodbye to Kirie as they dropped her off at the urgent care place. She wouldn't admit it but she was very worried about the kind elderly woman. Upon being told she was supposed to try and use the bathroom before she started working the short woman's temper began to flare up. "I can tell when I need to go potty !" Justina snapped at Miki as she didn't feel the need to use a toilet yet.

"If you say so." She told her as they pulled to the toystore and turned the car off and helped the youthlock out of her carseat and took her inside "Okay dear remember I said yesterday just stack the bottom of the shelves if their empty and greet and help the customers." She told her while showing where the toys were "Okay dear take afew and follow me so we can put them on the shelves."

Justina wondered if Miki would make her wear a uniform as they drove to the toy store. She was glad the issue of using the bathroom first wasn't forced as she was shown were all the toys were. After grabbing a few the youthlock was tempted to play with them but tried to stay focused. Justina followed Kirie glad the shelves were low enough to reach and the toys weren't too heavy.

Miki kept a close eye on her as she watched her pick the toys up and stack them on the shelves and did this for 15 minutes "Okay dear I've gotta do some paperwork in the office will you be okay by yourself?" Wanting to test the youthlock to see if she could work by herself and not slack off and see how she really was when not supervised and also wondered how long she could stay dry or make an effort to go potty by herself.

Justina put the toys on the shelves finding the work to be easy yet a bit boring. She nodded when her boss asked if she could handle it by herself and continued her job though did start to play with the toys a bit before becoming bored after an hour. The youthlock decided to hang out in the bathroom for a bit thinking no one would notice if she didn't do her job for a bit. As Justina entered the women's bathroom her eyes drifted off to the changing table and the cute yet infantile diapers meant for babies.

Miki was busy doing paperwork not aware that Justina was slacking off. While Justina was in the bathroom employees began where she was as the lack of toys were on the shelf. One woman in her mid 20s was with her 2 year old   checked her baby's diaper "Uh oh looks like your soaked sweetie let's go change you." Walking inside the bathroom not aware that Justina was inside.

Justina began to think again about her situation with Kirie and Miki. She didn't care for how strict her landlady could be but the toy store owner seemed to be looking for any excuse to diaper her. As the stress of what she was going to do built up the youthlock failed to notice the warning signs coming from her bladder. By the time a stranger came into the bathroom Justina was sitting on the floor in a leaky Pull-Up with a puddle around her.

The woman noticed to what looked like a small girl sitting in a puddle of her own pee "Hey little girl are you lost wheres your mommy little one?" She asked before saying "It looks like your pull up leaked let's get you out of thing then will go find your mommy." She told her lifting her onto the changing table and ripped her pull up open and removed it and started to wipe her down.

Justina remained silent as the woman mistook her for a little girl. She would rather not have her find out that she was actually an adult and an employee as well. Despite her desire to avoid being changed by a stranger the little youthlock didn't want to let on that she wasn't a child. Justina shivered a little as her Pull-Up was removed and the cold baby wipes hit her butt.

DOnce she was cleaned up she grabbed a fresh diaper off the table and slid it under her and started to powder her up before taping the diaper up "There we go sweetie a diaper is much more better for you now let's go find where your mommy is." Setting her back on the floor then took her hand before pushing the stroller that had her 2 year old in and took her to the front desk where Miki emerged out of her office"Excuse me miss I found a lost child here." Miki looked down at the child and saw who it was "Justina there you are I've been looking all over for you... sorry miss she's not a child she's one of my employees." She said trying to explain about her condition which left her confused but understood but didn't understand why the small adult had wet herself before walking away.

Miki turned to Justina "Well little lady care to explain what happened and why your wearing a pampers baby dry?" Seeing the Elmo designs on them "I looked around for about an hour for you."

Justina blushed as the woman pulled out a baby diaper and put it on her before she could object. She looked down at the Sesame Street character wanting to rip the diaper off and throw it in the trash. Thankfully the nervous adult controlled herself even when her manager revealed she was an employee not a lost kid. As soon as the woman left Justina explained to Miki "It wasn't my fault ! I had an accident and before I could stop her she diapered me up like a baby !"

"Uh huh you so happened to have an accident while you were  in the bathroom?" She asked before saying "Since you can't seem to stay dry you'll be wearing that diaper for the rest of the shift  and I expect it to stay on if you need the potty I will take you is that understood?" She said In a motherly like tone waiting for the youthlock to answer.

"You can't be serious! You expect me to wear a baby diaper while I work for you ?" Justina asked Miki hardly able to believe what she was hearing. She didn't want to stay in the infantile garment but it seemed she wouldn't get much of a say in the matter. Upon realizing the woman wasn't going to change her mind she grumbled "Fine ! But I'm not going to use it !" Justina went off to get more toys fuming at Miki's decision to keep her in the Pampers diaper even though it peeked out more than her Pull-Up.

"I am quite serious Justina I can't have you leaking all over the floor " she told her. "I didn't say you had to use it  but I trust you can be a big girl and stay dry." She told her keeping an eye on her to make sure she wouldn't slack off perhaps now she would try to act more her age.  For the next few minutes some passing customers just awwed at how cute Justina was and they even started pinch her cheeks.

• 1 month later...

Justina's cheeks turned a bright red as customers began pinching her cheeks, cooing, and speaking baby babble to her. She managed to make her way back to the aisles she was supposed to restock with thankfully only a few diaper checks. It had been bad enough being forced to wear a Pull-Up but now stuck in Pampers everyone was under the impression she was a baby or needed them. Justina promised herself she would never wear another baby diaper to work no matter how much Miki pressed the issue.

After the day had passed Miki had made note to have someone watch Justina whenever she was working “well Justina it seems you had an intreting day didn’t you? Why don’t we call it a day and head back?” Before she grabbed her keys the young woman decided to do a quick diaper check to see if she was wet or messy 

Justina was relieved when after 2 more hours Miki was ready to take her home. She had managed to keep her infantile garments dry though there was no telling how long that might last especially if they had a long drive ahead of them. To her credit the aisles were stocked and a bit cleaner now showing that she had done some real work. Justina was exhausted though and ready to get away from the store and relax for a while.

Miki just nodded and led Justina to the cat and placed her in the car seat and began the long drive home “Something tells me you don’t like working what if I told you you don’t have to work anymore would you like that?” Testing the small girl to see what she would say to put her plan into action and to see how mature she would be.