LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tricks, Toys, and Diapers (Private for JE PUNK and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Justina rolled around in her bed trying to get comfortable while ignoring the wet spot on her bed. The 21 year old girl looked like a 4 year old having been born as a youthlock and quickly learned to use it to her advantage. Unlike others who tried their best to be seen as adults the bratty girl was more than happy to let people think she was just a toddler. It didn't help matters that Justina's parents were rich giving her what she wanted until finally, hoping to teach her some responsibility, they threw her out after she failed to even look for a job of her own.

Now she was mooching off an elderly lady who had been kind enough to let her stay until she found a job. The youthlock woman had yet to even look for one in the small town using her best pleading light green eyes to avoid trouble or spankings whenever possible. At just 45 lbs and 40 inches it wasn't too hard to overpower her at all. Justina felt Kirie trying to shake her awake but was trying her best to ignore her and sleep in for a while.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirie a woman in her mid 60s or maybe older gently walked over to her new guest and gently shook her "Come on Justina time to wake up your not going to sleep all day again." She told her despite knowing she was a youthlock the elderly woman wanted nothing more but to see the youthlock to become a responsible adult.

Kirie sighed when she saw the wet spot "Oh Justina you wet the bed again." Knowing the small girl had been a bedwetter since the day she moved in she had tried to get the youthlock to try use the bathroom before bed and even limited her fluids at nightime as well but no avail.

Kirie despite being in her mid 60s she still looked young ( not too much ) and fit for her age as she kept herself in shape there wasn't a single wrinkle on her face 

dc6hpbw-4b5e6247-cc4e-4dc9-8a74-076662f4da10.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Justina grumbled and rolled over again hoping Kirie would go away and let her sleep. She could tell it was still pretty early and was used to sleeping in till late afternoon. Even with her Pull-Up the bed was still plenty wet and the youthlock absolutely refused to wear a diaper. Over the last few days Justina's control seemed to be slipping as she came close to having an accident during the day.

So far the bratty little woman had managed to get away with just a few drops in her panties. Upon realizing the landlady wasn't going to let her go back to sleep she reluctantly got out of bed. The mattress had plenty of piss stains from previous accidents but the spoiled youthlock didn't seem to care. "What do you want ?" Justina asked Kirie not happy over being forced to get up in the morning.

Kirie just sighed and pulled the blankets away from the youthlock and threw them to the ground "what do I want? I'll tell you what I want I want you to March your little butt to the shower and then throw your wet stuff into the wash and then I want you to get dressed and then I want you come down for breakfast." She told her waiting for the girl to respond.

Justina had never seen Kirie look so upset with her and could barely manage a little "Yes ma'am" She quickly went to the bathroom and stripped off her wet clothes and Pull-Up before getting in the shower. The scared youthlock washed herself as fast as possible not wanting to upset the elderly woman anymore then she already had. As soon as Justina was out of the shower she put her wet clothes in the washer having already thrown away her Pull-Up.

While the sweet old lady did take her shopping or along if they were picking up a new child to look after for a bit it was rare to wake her up so early. She wondered what was for breakfast as she headed back to her room. If the woman was going to be babysitting the childish girl hoped she wouldn't have time to pester her about finding a job. Justina went to her room and pulled out another Pull-Up, even though she didn't need them during the day, along with a Strawberry Shortcake outfit and quickly got dressed before going to find Kirie.

While the small youthlock was showering she got to work on breakfast and sighed to herself "Maybe I was too hard on her... No todays the day I gotta put my foot down she may look small  but she's still an adult." She thought while grabbing of eggs and started scrambling up then poured them into the frying pan using breakfast to distract the girl to what she really had planned for the youthlock.

Seeing the youthlock come down the stairs and noticed how childish she was dressed "Going to be a little girl today I assume? She asked pulling her chair out with her booster seat and proceeded to help In it.

Justina had no idea Kirie had scheduled another job interview for her otherwise she never would have put on another Pull-Up. She wondered what was for breakfast as she was helped into her booster seat at the dining table. The idea of having to actually work for a living disgusted the spoiled youthlock though her parents had cut her off unless she could hold down a job for a full year. Justina could smell the bacon and eggs and couldn't wait to dig into them.

Since they were in a hurry the toddler sized girl would need to eat quickly without making a big mess. There were plenty of bibs but she wouldn't wear one unless she knew it was something messy. Even without looking at her the youthlock woman could tell the elderly lady was upset though figured it was just because she had to do her sheets. Justina continued to wait for some breakfast not willing to go anywhere without some food from Kirie first.

Kirie just tied a bib around the girl so she wouldn't make a mess before giving her a sippy cup of juice then served her food for her before going over the counter to get her own cup of coffee and food and took a small sip from her cup while looking at youthlock.

Kirie looked at her "Honestly dear I highly consider wearing better protection for bed your pull ups are just not cutting it and I can't washing your sheets every morning... Unless you want to do them?" She asked giving her an ultimatum to either get up in the morning to wash her dirty sheets.. or just wear a diaper at night and not worry about a thing knowing the youthlock she knew she wasn't going to like the idea of washing her own sheets every morning.

Justina blushed as Kirie put a bib on her until she saw it was one of her favorite ones with a sassy saying. She giggled as she reread it "If it's so good why don't you eat it ?" a common phrase she said when she didn't like what was on her plate. Without so much as a thank you the ungrateful girl began eating her breakfast making a mess on her face and bib. Justina's parents hadn't been too strict with manners growing up a fact that could be seen through Justina's daily attitude.

Upon finishing her breakfast the young adult was not happy to hear her landlady insist she wear diapers to bed or start doing her own laundry. Since she didn't know how to use a washer and had no desire to learn she chose the more childish option of diapers. Every chance to do something hard yet adult like the youthlock would always go for the easiest and more childish option. "Fine I'll wear diapers but you have to change me. I don't know how to change diapers" Justina told Kirie as she tried to figure out where they might be going so early in the morning.

Kirie just sighed and frowned at the lack of the small girl's  manners  and started cleaning her face up  "We really need to work on your manners young lady." She told her in a serious tone  but didn't sound too upset with her because  she was glad to hear that girl would wear diapers without having to argue. If she didn't actually try to get and keep the job she would have no choice but to throw the girl out. Ever since Justina had moved in with Kirie she had acted more like a spoiled child then a young adult.

The elderly woman let out a smile "Good then I will  diaper you every night  but I expect you not to fuss when I tell you it's time to put one on." She told her. She then picked her up and headed to the car, opened up the door, and then placed her inside her carseat. Then after buckling her in going to the drivers side and started to drive off. Kirie had let Justina pick her own carseat and she had picked one with Minnie Mouse designs.

Justina ignored Kirie's comment about needing to work on her manners. She was way too used to having people take care of her and after having no money still hadn't gotten used to the idea of saying please or thank you. It was obvious the soft approach was failing and a much stricter approach was needed to correct her misbehavior. Justina didn't even bother trying to walk instead let Kirie carry her out to her carseat.

Most youthlocks would have chosen a booster seat or less childish carseat but the once rich girl had went straight for the most childish choice. It did have some drawbacks as it was more restrictive than she liked and lacked cup holders but it was too late to return it. The matching Minnie Mouse Pull-Up was on display but like a toddler she wasn't the least bit embarrassed by it. "So where are we going ?" Justina asked Kirie as they pulled out of the driveway.

Kirie started to drive off before hearing the youthlock speak up and anwsered her question "We're going to your favorite toy store dear I know there's a toy that you saw you wanted to get did you not?" She asked putting on a smile not letting on what she had really planned despite the youthlock trying to be cute has possible the tough love had to be done and was well prepared for her  if she decided to throw a tantrum.

About 15 minutes after the two finally arrived at the toystore and parked the car and slowly turned the car off and helped her out of her carseat "Now can you try to go potty before we go and pick your toy out?" She asked the girl not knowing if she would use the potty or just purposely use her pull up like a stubborn toddler would.

Justina immediately became suspicious as Kirie said she was taking her to her favorite toy store for a toy she had been begging for. While the woman was nice enough whenever she was getting the youthlock something expensive there was usually a catch. After being taken out of the carseat and asked if she could go potty she quickly used her Pull-Up instead. Justina was more concerned with getting the new doll she wanted then being a big girl and taking less than five minutes to use the toilet.

Kirie just sighed "Oh Justina why didn't you tell me you needed to go potty?" She asked her before grabbing her diaper bag that contained her Clean pull ups "Let's change you before we go inside." Opening up the back of her car then lifted the youthlock up and laid her down and ripped the sides of her pull up.

Kirie tossed the wet pull up aside and grabbed the baby wipes and started wiping her down "Maybe I should've worn a diaper instead if you weren't going to use the big girl potty." She told her in a motherly tone warning her what could happen if she didn't make an effort. Next she grabbed a fresh pull up and slowly worked it up to the youthlocks legs before it was completely around her waist then set her down.and grabbed the powder and started to squeeze some info her pull up "There we go good as new now we can go inside." She said sweety.

"Sorry" Justina gave Kirie a half hearted apology not really meaning it. She was only sorry now that she had to wait for a fresh Pull-Up before she could get her new doll. As the wipes hit the youthlock's butt the retired woman would be able to see signs of a diaper rash and that she hadn't been wiping herself properly. It was pretty clear that Justina was in desperate need of a mom or needed to do a much better job at taking care of herself.

"I don't need diapers !" The small adult protested despite just having chosen to use a disposable toddler undergarment rather than use a toilet. There was no telling if forcing her to get a job would finally make her take responsibility or if she would just keep behaving like a toddler. As baby powder was applied she pouted thinking it was unnecessary even if it did smell good. Once Justina was in a fresh Minnie Mouse Pull-Up she waited for Kirie to take her inside.

"Not according to the rash I'm seeing here and please do a better job when you wiping yourself ." She told her before fixing her dress then takes her hand inside the toystore and immediately  walked up to the owner "Hello I have a job interview for little Justina here."

The young woman smiled "Ahh yes you discussed you had a youthlock  that's the been looking for a job please follow me and by the way my name is Miki by the way" She told them before Kirie looked at Justina to see what action she was going to take.

2f747efe776b49ab29b423a693414513.jpg

Justina again ignored Kirie's advice to wipe her butt better not paying any attention to her. She was still too focused on getting her new doll more than anything else. Upon being brought into the toy store the youthlock tried to go the dolls only to find her landlady had a strong grip on her hand preventing her from running away. Justina had completely missed Kirie telling Miki that she was there for an interview.

"Kirie ! I thought we were here for the toy I wanted !" The childish youthlock whined not sure what was taking so long. It was definitely not a good first impression for the manager of a potential new employee. Once she finally figured out it was a job interview the small adult would be embarrassed. For now though Justina continued to tug on Kirie's hand trying to get free and go look at the dolls.

Kirie frowned "I've said that so I could get you outta the house since you like toys so much I figured the perfect job for you is to work here.. now dear you have one option you take this job interview or I can't help you anymore it's time to start acting like a big girl and be responsible." She said clearly.

Miki just frowned at this from her point of view it looked like the youthlock wasn't ready for an interview it looked like she was ready for preschool or something as for right now she waited to see how the youthlock would respond to her caretaker.

Justina struggled to come up with words as Kirie revealed she had lied to her just to try and make her get a job. She was scared of being homeless again but was very furious over being tricked. While a job working at a toy store didn't sound too difficult the young youthlock was still a little hesitant about trying it in case the work was too hard. "Fine ! I'll do the job interview !" Justina told Kirie but continued to pout and hoped the job would be very easy.

She waited for the manager to take her to her office or start asking her some questions in the store. If the little adult tried very hard and managed to get the job she hoped her landlady would actually buy her the doll she wanted. Even if the toy store manager didn't give her a job she would try to stay in her current house for as long as possible. Justina had no previous work experience so Miki wouldn't be able to call anyone and find out if she was a hard worker before she hired her.

"Good girl best of luck." She said patting  her should before Miki lead the youthlock inside her office.

Miki looked at the youthlock"Okay dearie have you ever had a work experience before?"  Knowing the girl had no resume whatsoever which could make things more difficult. "it's okay if you don't I'd be willing to train you for as long as it takes." She replied judging by her appearence she looked like more like a child then a adult and even dressed like one.

Justina gave Kirie a weak smile before following Miki into her office. She wasted no time in getting seated the moment they were in the office. It was her first interview so the toddler sized youthlock was a bit nervous about it. Justina hadn't even realized her Pull-Up was on display for Miki to see in case she had an accident.

"No ma'am. I've never worked anywhere before. Though a toy store sounds like it could be fun" The immature adult answered the boss's question telling her what she thought she wanted to hear. Since she was wearing training panties it might be a good idea to figure out if she needed them and needed any accommodations. It wouldn't be a good idea to hire a small girl who had accidents but wouldn't wear the proper protection. Justina waited for Miki's next question hoping the interview wouldn't be too long.

Miki noticed the girl wearing protection and took some notes  "Okay then and I noticed your wearing protection do you have potty trouble because I can help you get you a potty chair if you need one and I don't think your pull up is going to hold everything.since you'll get busy at times." She told the youthlock "so I might recommend better protection unless you can get to the potty on time?" She replied she just wanted to help the youthlock anyway she could but it was her that would get the final say.

• 2 weeks later...

Justina blushed a deep red as Miki tried to suggest she wore diapers after seeing her Pull-Ups. She quickly blurted out "I don't need diapers" then took a breath and continued "I don't need diapers during the day. I just didn't know I was being taken to an interview today. I can get to a toilet on my own" Unfortunately her body seemed to contradict her statement as a few designs had faded from the training panties indicating she had used it most likely upon being asked if she needed diapers. Justina hadn't noticed it yet and tried to just continue with the interview with Miki.

Miki however did noticed this "Well dear not according to that set pull up I'm seeing right now." She pointed out before saying "Tell you what? I'll start you off easy your job tasks will be greeting customers, helping stack toys on the shelves do you think you can do that dear?" She asked the youthlock before going back with the potty issue "I can think it'll be alot easier if you wore a diaper you don't to leak during work now do you?"

Justina blushed even more as Miki pointed out her accident and tried her best to cover it with her short dress. She was grateful the manager was still willing to hire her but hated the idea of wearing diapers. For now though she would wear some protection until the woman was convinced she didn't need diapers. "That sounds easy enough. And I'll wear Pull-Ups but I'm telling you I don't need diapers during the day" Justina told Miki before getting up to leave and find Kirie again.