LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for bondage and slavery RP

Pampered Pet

After a long stint of absence, I'm back looking for some kinky and devious RP that revolves around a barely 18-year-old damsel's deliciously degrading descent into diapers and sexual slavery.

I'm open for a lot of scenarios, but in any case, I'd LOVE to play a leap-year-baby who has just officially turned 18 on 1st March 2112, but who is about to be treated like the pathetic little toddler that her new owner knows she is, since she has only ever had 3 actual birthdays. At least, that's how she'll be treated when she's not currently used for sex.

Some scenarios that I'd love to play (but I'm happy to discuss others):

1. A wholesome young pop princess is looking for an image-change now that she is 18, and her manager / a deranged fan / a rival star is happy to accomodate, though not in the way that the young starlet thought. She's about to learn what it truly means to be a pampered pop princess as she is turned into the personal diapered fucktoy for her new owner, and a diapered, bound sensation for the world.

2. An ACTUAL princess is looking forward to finally taking power from her overbearing ward after the death of her parents a few years ago. Alarmed at the state of women's rights in her country, she plans to improve the situation as soon as she becomes queen. Instead, her ward has other plans, using a legal loophole in the fact that she is now legally fuckable, but has not yet celebrated 18 birthdays to turn her into his slave-wife and rule the country in her stead, so he can change the legal situation of women in the country to what HE thinks it should be like.

3. A girl is invited onto the stage by a hypnotist, who is about to reveal her deepest fears and turn her into a diaper-wearing (and -wetting) eager little fucktoy in front of an audience - and just takes her home with him as his slavegirl after the show.

Like I said, I'm happy to discuss more ideas! I look forward to reading your PMs!

Archived