LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Took The Plunge

I finially did it! I have been lurking around here for a little while and have finally decided it's time to introduce myself. I have had an interest in diapers and infintallism for quite a while now but have just recently got up the courage to go out and buy some diapers. I like to think of myself as more of a bad little kid then a baby. A kid who no matter how hard he tries always ends up in diapers for one reason or another. I look forward to being a part of this great community.

Badbaby83

I finially did it! I have been lurking around here for a little while and have finally decided it's time to introduce myself. I have had an interest in diapers and infintallism for quite a while now but have just recently got up the courage to go out and buy some diapers. I like to think of myself as more of a bad little kid then a baby. A kid who no matter how hard he tries always ends up in diapers for one reason or another. I look forward to being a part of this great community.

Badbaby83

Welcome to the boards and the community, there area lot of great people here, so jump on in and hae some fun. We dont bite very had the first time around. :whistling:

Shadow