LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questions for AB/DL that have Diaper changing friends

Hi guys I have a super very “Odd” question for you guys that have diaper changing friends, do you guy ask them to wear like costumes like furry or something like that To role play as a unique character to play as that can change your diapers Sorry if my question is a little weird but I am curious.

no me and my wife when we have the opportunity we just change each other can honestly say we've never thought of dressing up or anyting.

2 hours ago, 22k5 said:

no me and my wife when we have the opportunity we just change each other can honestly say we've never thought of dressing up or anyting.

Hmmm... Well maybe I was a little vague in my question here a example I have a friend that want to change my diapers okay well some people want a mommy or a daddy to change them but me I want a nurse a medical nurse to be exact to change my diaper I want my friend to be my nurse I want him to wear a nurse outfit fit the part it this a good example?????

okay this is 22k5 wife

if your friend already is changing you at that point I think you can safely ask them that you would like to do something a bit different ask them if they'd be willing to do it. the worst thing that can happen is they say no or they don't feel comfortable doing that. but to be honest I don't know how your relationship is so you'll be the final judge on if it would be okay to ask that question.

when I was dating my husband I told him 3 months into our relationship about my ABDL side I was super nervous about it but I believe it was safe to tell him a few months later he started changing me after I asked if you would be comfortable doing it. 2 years later he asked me to change him.

@adam4landry Roleplay like you're describing is actually fairly common in the ABDL world.  Some people like to mix ABDL and furry play, or dressing up as a nurse or really anything as long as all people consent.  If you really trust your friend by all means ask, most ABDLs are pretty open minded.

26 minutes ago, Firefly 35 said:

@adam4landry Roleplay like you're describing is actually fairly common in the ABDL world.  Some people like to mix ABDL and furry play, or dressing up as a nurse or really anything as long as all people consent.  If you really trust your friend by all means ask, most ABDLs are pretty open minded.

I see.... That might be the answer I was looking for when I talk to my friend again I will ask him and see what happens.