LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New In Ontario

Hi, thought I'd stop here and say Hi! I'm 27, straight male and in Ontario.

New to chatting about diapers but not new to diapers themselves. I'm just a plain ol'DL but do like watersports too. I really can't wear them very often as my GF doesn't know and I'm not sure if I want to approach the topic (I wish I could). Anywayz... Just looking for people to talk to (maybe even meet) about it without worry about embarrassing myself.

Hi, thought I'd stop here and say Hi! I'm 27, straight male and in Ontario.

New to chatting about diapers but not new to diapers themselves. I'm just a plain ol'DL but do like watersports too. I really can't wear them very often as my GF doesn't know and I'm not sure if I want to approach the topic (I wish I could). Anywayz... Just looking for people to talk to (maybe even meet) about it without worry about embarrassing myself.

Greetings SpikedLemon,

Just wanted to say welcome and the people here are really nice. As for not telling your gf or telling her, that is a choice you will have to make. I can only tell you that my bf is a dl and hid it for a year. Like you he was unsure how I would take it. He did tell me. I was not mad or upset, but set out to explore it and he gave me a list of sites he goes to. I did a lot of reading (and still do). The day after he told me we went to the local drug store and bought some diapers. Ya know I found out that I love to wear them. I actually wear them more than he does. you will know what t do when the time comes. :D

Shadow

welcome to dd, it's great here, as far as the part about telling ur g/f, from my experiance, out of all the g/f's i had, only one has freaked out, but she was a total psyco to begin with

Hi Spikedlemon and welcome :thumbsup:

I expect that sooner or later you will gather up enough courage to broach the subject with your girlfriend and hopefully you may end up with a "result" of the best kind. :drinks_wine:

Anyways there are plenty of fellow D/Ls to talk with here so and lots of others look forward to seeing some more threads from you. :band: