LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trans Models In Videos

So I have spent a little bit of time trying to figure out how to address this, I think it is an interesting topic for discussion however trying to create an opening line has been well tricky. Anyway I think you are right that trans people need more representation, off the top of my head AgePlay 24/7 has a trans woman who shoots with them regularly however no trans men as far as I am aware. And I don't think I have ever come across any form of non binary abdl video. 

With that said, with sites such as clips for sale, patreon and just for fans it can be hard to know whats out there. So there could be more trans and non binary content creators than what I am aware of. 

So what did you have in mind, do you mean there needs to be more trans models willing to shoot abdl or do you mean there needs to be more sites that will show trans abdl models? Or both?

• 1 month later...

What is the best term to search for looking for trans women? I don't mean to be offensive but "trans" only finds a subset and "shemales" (which I'm pretty sure is considered offensive) and similar terms finds a lot more, are there more terms I'm missing?