LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When the Stress causes a mess ( private w/ Hya123)

RynoDaddy

Carson opened the door to his Co-Ed apartment. “Hey Mya, I am back from my biology class.” Said Carson. He looked around and saw Mya was asleep on the sofa and she was wet. “Mya, Mya. Wake up. It happened again.” Said Carson as he shook her awake. He was sure this was the second time this week and six time this month. “You need to get cleaned up. I will be back.” Said Carson.

Carson got into his car and drove to the pharmacy. After thirty minutes, he left with several bags. He entered the apartment again as set the bags in his room. “When you are done showering come get me. We need to talk.” Said Carson as he went to work cleaning up Mya’s accident.

Mya had gotten drunk the night before and ended past out on her couch in her room. She had a hard night she failed a huge test in her history class. 

so to celebrate her failure she got drunk. every time she got drunk she ended pissing herself it was just something she couldn’t control. “ Sorry i’m going to get cleaned up now “ mya said. 

(This is RynoDaddy)

Carson waited until Mya was down with her shower. “Hey, don’t get dressed yet. I think you need some help. You are clearly not able to go the bathroom or care for yourself. So from now on, you will be wearing diapers until I feel that you are ready for the potty and you will be treated like a little kid who needs diapers.” Said Carson pulling out a few of the diaper packages. Carson guided Mya to the ground. “So until I think you are ready for potty, you will wear and use your diapers.” Said Carson.

He was quick and within a few minutes, Mya was diapered. “Get dressed and if I see that diaper come off you will be spanked. I will make breakfast come out when you are dressed.” Said Carson as he left her room to fix pancakes for them.

“If that is so you would not have pissed yourself.” Said Carson. He picked her up and set her in a regular chair. He started to cut up her pancakes. “I can tell you are still drunk so let me feed up.” Said Carson as he started to feed Mya her breakfast. Once her plate was empty he went into the bag and grabbed a bottle and cleaned it out before filling it will grape juice. “Drink this to help you clear your head.” Said Carson. He pulled out the key and closed the bathroom from the outside.

Carson tired off the attitude pulled Mya over his lap and lowered her diaper. He started to swat her butt. “You wet yourself, you do not clean up after yourself, and you are failing college. You are a baby.” Said Carson as he spanked her with every word he spoke. “I have washed you sheet and urine covered Clothes to know that for a fact. Now are you going to be good. Or do I need to spank you some more?” Asked Carson as he finished spanking her. He could see her butt was bright red. 

Mya didn’t understand what was going i. until she felt the smack against her hurt. “ oww stop this “ Mya cried at first after a while her but was to said she started to cry she definitely did not want another spanking.

“ okay i’ll be good “ she said with a pout 

Carson smile at her. “Good girl. Now I want you to go sit on the sofa and study. I need to do some remodeling. If you need a change, you ask. If I see you get up, you will be spanked again.” Said Carson. He went over and got Mya a bottle of juice and set it next to her. He smiled as he went to work replacing the doorknob for the bathroom so you will need a key to get inside the bathroom.  He wondered what she was going to say when the crib and changing table came in later that day.

mya just sat the table and thought about the situation she knew she couldn’t take care of herself and knew paul would do a good job. Maybe i should just accepts this then he will let me grow up mya though. 

she sat and thought what would life be like as a baby girl. It didn’t seem to bad but it also didn’t mean mya was going to accept everything. 

Carson smiled at he finished with the door and went over to help Mya with her studies. “Okay I see how you got that math problem wrong. Try it this way.” Said Carson as he gave her an easier formula to do the math problem with. “That should be easier.” Said Carson. He went and patted the front of her diaper. He handed her the bottle. “You got to stay hydrated. What sound good for lunch pizza or chinese?”Asked Carson not in the mood to cook lunch today. He figure both would loosen her stomach for a bowel moment anyways.

hHe heard the doorbell ring. He answered it and smiled as the packages he was look forward too arrived. He went to Mya room to set them up.

Mya blushes as he touched her diaper with out asking. “ But i’m not thirsty “ mya whined. She picked up the bottle anyway and started drinking “ chinese sounds good” She said drinking her bottle.  She finished her home work. 

“ Carson i’m all done i’m going to take a shower “ mya called out. 

“Not right now, the bathroom is getting cleaned. Besides you showered this morning. How about a movie instead.” Said Carson. He ordered her favorite Chinese food and then ordered himself General Tsu Chicken. He put on Bambi. He rubbed her head. “You need to relax and let go of the stress. I believe it is all that stress and drinking that has been causing your many accidents. Just relax and enjoy the movie.” Said Carson. He started to rub her head then moved down to her back to help her relax and not worry about her diapers nor using the potty.

mya relaxed on the couch she enjoyed the bambi moving drinking some of her bottle.  she enjoyed the body massage carson was giving her.  While my awww watching th t-mobile shad to pee but just relaxed and went in the diaper she  could get use to this. 

Carson smiled as the food arrived. He smiled as he got TV trays set up for the both of them. He placed Mya food on her tray before getting his own set up. He went and felt her diaper. “We can change you after the dinner and the movie.” Said Carson glad the pee was in the diaper and it on the furniture. He hated when it was on the furniture. He soon refilled her bottle and  wiped her face clean of any mess.

mya sat back and ate her chinese food enjoying the movie. She just nodded at the point of her diaper being wet. once she had her faced wipes she moved around. 

“ What am i going to do about my classes. i can’t goes as a baby “ mya complained 

“It is simple. At school you will wear a diaper under your clothes. When you you need a change you can find me. Speaking of school we got class in the morning.” Said Carson. He went over and picked Mya up like a toddler and carried her to her room that was looked like a nursery complete with changing table and bed with rails on them. He belted Mya to the changing table and opened the diaper. “You got to admit this is easier that clean up a large puddle.” Said Carson. He went to work wiping Mya’s lower half clean. He slide a clean diaper with cute animals on them before she powdered her and taped the diaper close. 
“Since you have a habit if falling out of bed. Here.” Said Carson as he placed her in to her bed and raised the rail. “Now you can not fall out.” Cooed Carson before turning off the light and going to bed himself.