LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Adjustment (Private with MommyLexi)

Ketcher

Ava the woman who had a reptuation for her perfect poker face, her face always displayed what ever emotion she chose despite what she was feeling within side however it was clear to see the joy on her face when she heard his little voice call her Mommy.

"You are going to be so happy, just give it a chance" She said pulling her new baby in for a hug, the smell og her perfume in his nose as she pulled him to his feet and took his hand leading him upstairs and to her bedroom, she didn't want to bring him to the nursery just yet despite signing a contract the sight might freak him out and so she lead him to her master bedroom,

"Okay honey if you go through that room it's my bathroom, go take a shower and get all clean while I get prepared for you, put all your big boy things and clothes in the basket and I'll put them somewhere safe for you" she promised, the master bedroom was nice and large but nothing spectacular mainly because she only used it for sleep, there was a nice big bed and lots of neutral colors surrounding.

The bathroom had one trick up it's sleeve the body wash doubled as a hair removal agent it wouldn't burn and he wouldn't realise untill he rinsed himself off and watched his hair sink down the drain

James accepted the hug, feeling awkward at first but the smell of her perfume coupled with her joyous voice made him feel like he wanted to melt. He had forgotten how long it’d been since he felt that kind of tenderness.

He was expecting something akin to a little boys room when he was taken upstairs, the hesitance clear in his step as he slowed down the closer they got to the master bedroom. But seeing it’s harmlessness, James relaxed and agreed to his first instructions.

He stripped himself in the bathroom, crudely folding his clothes and putting them into the hamper and showering himself without question. At first he noticed a little hair at the bottom of the tub, then saw it streaking down his leg. “What the hell?” He reached a hand to salvage it, trailing it over his stomach and genitals to find them to have suffered the same fate. “What?” The whisper repeated at growing volumes, his confusion turning into distress. Discovering nothing on his underarms anymore, he promptly rinsed off and covered himself in a towel, hastily exiting the shower.

”Ava?”

Tucking the towel in on itself, he wiped his feet on the bath mat and opened the bathroom door, wild eyed and alarmed. 

”Ava!”

The sight that would have greeted James would have been a shock, A thick changing mat decorated with Winnie the Pooh designs lay at the foot of the bed, next to it powder, lotion and thick disposable diaper covered in designs to make it look like a baby's diaper, this one had print across the whole of the diaper showing various blocks with random ABC letters on them and rattles and pacifiers all in soft greens and blues and yellows.

"It's Mommy now sweetheart" Ava said with the coo she had been supressing since they first met.

"Why don't you come sit your little bottom down here and tell Mommy what's make you such a fussy butt" She said in a way that would make anyone thinking she was genuinly talking to her son

James’ look of horror grows suspicious as he tightens his hold on the towel, taking a step back into the threshold of the bathroom that now held his last hold on adulthood. “That stuff you have in there. It-It-It made my hair go away— Like it all fell off!” His eyes darted to the changing mat, then to her, but he wasn’t done with his problem. “What the hell did you put in there?”

"Do Babies have big boy hair?" Ava asked her tone changing letting him know he was skating on thin ice, luckily he was locked into the contract now so she could afford to be more agressive so she picked up the diaper "Do you know what this is?" Ava asked her voice not so cooing at the moment

"It's where you make potty, both number 1 and 2" Ava said "And do you know how tough it is to clean once that gets into adult hair, do you want that smell the whole time no matter how much your cleaned?"

"Now are you going to be a good boy and lay down for Mommy?"

The young man’s face grew increasingly red from the lecture. His expression changed from accusatory to somewhat guilty, as though he was now at fault for confronting her. Already feeling humiliated, he eased off his iron grip on the towel and slowly began padding over to the colourful changing mat with a barely audible whisper of “yeah.”

He would only look her in the eyes for a second as he lowered himself onto the mat, relinquishing his towel to fall away, though one of his hands reached out to it for comfort and drew it close. He swallowed, feeling embarrassed to expose himself so blatantly and awkwardly positioned himself onto the mat, centering himself facing Ava with his knees together and the towel coiled at his side.

"Can we try Yes Mommy?" Ava coaxed tickling under his chin as the submissive boy lay on the change mat before her "Maybe even with a smile"

The way Jamie had his towel like it was a security blanket was adorable however she wouldn't point that out to him afraid it would make him stop, she knew there something about this him tat screamed perfection and it looked like she was right as she gently pushed his legs apart and began to apply lotion to parts he never would have thought would be treated in such an infantile way again.

"Oh my goodness, you are just the cutest little thing for Mommy, aren't you" She cooed as she pulled his legs up with suprising ease and began to lotion his now smooth bottom as well, the body wash had done a wonderful job.

“Hah-“ James forced a smile, somewhat genuine due in part to his embarrassment, and adjusted himself so he was propped up on his elbows. “Yes, Mommy.” His eyes flashed with ingrained apprehension as his new mommy opened his legs, giving short-lived resistance to exposing himself before conceding to what he’d agreed to. 

What he thought would be a real kick to the pride (and it most certainly was) turned out to not be as bad as he thought. Ava’s soft soothing voice and her gentle hands massaging lotion to his inner thigh began to relax a bit of the tension he had built up. That is, until she lifted his legs. With a sudden noise of surprise, James’ arms gave way and he found himself on his back with his legs held up and a very surprised look on his face. “I promise you I’m clean!” He called out, trying to see Ava from where he lay. 

"Silly boy, Mommy's making sure you're adorable little tushie dosen't get a rash" Ava cooed giving his butt a light pinch when she said it before repeating the same process with powder, after a while her new little boy looked like a little sugar cookie down there and she was sliding the diaper underneath his bottom.

"Such a good boy, laying still while Mommy changes his diaper" Aa cooed as she bought it up between his legs and probably faster than she'd like, she taped it up nice and tight not making much ceremony of it this time knowing this would be the freakiest part for him.

"What a good baby" She cooed helping him sit up before kissing him on the forehead and then kneeling down in front of him while he was sat on the bed she ties a pair of yellow booties to his feet deciding she wanted to leave him in just his diaper for now to get him used to it.

A rash? The words came out soundlessly, stifled by the pinch to his bottom which he took without complaint. Better there than elsewhere. Still, he didn’t fight her, instead fixing himself back onto his elbows in an effort to supervise. The smell of the baby powder wafted his way and he felt another rush of humiliation.

James’ blue eyes were fixed on Ava as she she slid the diaper underneath him. He gave a murmur of “you’re kidding” after she had brought it up to his belly and taped it snugly in place. The colourful babyish design was made worse by its overwhelming thickness, and he could hear the plastic crinkle loudly at the slightest shift. He hated himself for thinking it, but it was incredibly comfortable, if not a bit tight.

He offered another half-hearted smile amidst the horror of what he had allowed to happen to him, submitting to a kiss and sitting up with a cringe as his diaper rustled beneath him. Twenty-six years old reduced to an infant. You can do this, Jay. The worst is over.

Then he saw the booties. “No...” He groans, already defeated as the decision was made. If he didn’t laugh he’d surely cry. It was his best defence. “I feel ridiculous...Mommy.”

"That's understandable" Ava says calmly helping him onto his feet, hoping he would at least enjoy the soft cushion feeling of wearing the booties even if the appearance didn't appeal to him. "It's my thing not yours and I expect it will take some adustment from you" Ava said trying to keep the coo out of her voice as she moved around him and poked and prodded the diaper checking the waist was snug and the leg bands were not bunching up or prone to leaking.

Ava guides him towards the corner of the room and stood behind James guiding his head so he was looking into mirror "I know you think you look stupid, but I think you look adorable" Ava fawned kissing him on the cheek "I see my cute baby boy who needs his Mommy to love him, and kiss him and give him little tushie pats" she cooed patting his padded bottom

James accepted the help getting to his feet, a task made worse by the loud crinkling of his adorably infantile diaper. What’s worse, the bulky padding between his legs forced him to adopt a wider stance and  with it the signature toddle of a diaper-clad tot. Admittedly, the booties were very cushy, so much so that he felt like he was floating on air. He looked down at himself, swaddled in a print of rattles, blocks and binkies, and felt his ears burn with humiliation. “That’s an understatement.” He murmured, shifting on his feet as Ava’s hands busily adjusted his diaper, aggravating the noisy plastic that now served as a constant reminder of his new position. His new full-time job. 

He shuffled forward with Ava’s guidance, bringing his thumb to his mouth in habit to chew at the end of his nail. Her hands pressed against the side of his head, tilting it up to stare in the mirror and see himself head on. A 5’6 baby, strawberry blond hair freshly dried and fluffy, thickly diapered like all babies should be, with rosy cheeks and his thumb in his mouth. Quickly he brought his hand to his side and tucked in his thumb as if to punish it. He received each pat to the bottom with a bashful smile, shifting his gaze to avoid the hovering image of his adoring mommy behind him. “So what do I have to do now?” 

"Now you just be a cute little boy and listen to Mommy" Ava cooed like it was the most normal thing in the world, she was stuck between to choices because of the contract either don't give him the full treatment to entice him into this gently and hope to keep him here longer than the two weeks, or what she had decided as the most practical approach she was being given two full weeks of the fantasy she had for some many years and there was no point going half way only to reget it if James decided to take his money and run at the end of it.

"Hold tight to Mommy's hand when we go down the stairs, those booties are probably a lot more padded than what your used to so I don't want you to loose your balance on the stairs" Ava said, in truth she was confident she could carry him but didn't want to try it out if he paniced and squirmed about, she would have to build his trust for that "Let's get you some dinner okay sugar?" she said sweetly as she offered him a hand and began to guide him towards the kitchen where he would get a good look at the seat he would be expected to use at her house, the high chair

James looked back at the bathroom, swallowing the remnants of his dignity as he turned away from it, ready to leave it behind. He couldn’t believe he was doing this. A little part of him wanted to break the contract right away before it got deeper. It would be easier that way. But then once again he’d be faced with the same problem as before. The problem that was fixed by him doing this. And Ava wasn’t that bad, he thought as he took her soft manicured hand obediently and feeling her squeeze his tightly to keep him safe. She was beautiful, maternal, and held an air of authority he couldn’t help but respect. It made doing what she said feel natural.

”Okay Mommy.” It all would take some getting used to. His wide toddler stance and baby steps, the constant crinkling of his thick cutesy diaper, and the helplessness encompassing it all. Each step felt like he was walking on clouds. His booties had no grip, which he’d learn on step four when he got too brave and slipped, sliding down three steps with a surprised yelp, narrowly missing a fall thanks to his mommy’s tight grip. Heart in his throat, he quickly assured her with a mantra of “I’m okay, I’m okay, I’m okay.” The nod was to assure himself.

Continuing on to the kitchen, James knew immediately what seat was for him. The highchair was just his size, with a shoulder straps that buckled between the legs and a baby blue cushioned back. “I think I know which ones mine.” He joked weakly, giving her a little smile. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...