LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Mistress To Baby (Private with Kaylaindiapers)

MommyLexi

“Yes yes i— I understand!” She cried between sobs.. Her bottom was on fire and she could’t remember the last time she was spanked! She was fuming but her bottom or her pride couldn’t take much more. Kayla was sobbing as she laid on the changing mat knowing what was soon to come. “Seriously!l” she whined but reluctantly she put her thumb in her mouth.. She shivered once Evelyn touched her in her special places she blushed pink as she couldn’t help but get aroused.. No no this can’t be happening she thought to herself as she laid there sucking her thumb.. 

Another smack was delivered to her already pink bottom, "I said no backtalk and smile" Evelyn said sharply, the poor thing was sobbing over being a little pink than this would not be an easy adjustment for her as she'd come to find out that was more a warning shot than real spanking.

Evelyn got a baby wipe to get excess lotion from her hands before doing a quick powdering and using a cooing voice like she was talking to an infant "aww it's snowing on the baby"

"I must say this smells much better than your trampy perfume, and now for something more fitting than those bits of string you pass of for underwear" Evelyn cooed holding up the diaper "Who want's her Di-Di" she cooed

Kayla wanted to say she wasn’t a baby and beg that this was crazy and they could do something else, but then she thought about being a dog and her bottom was already on fire so she wasn’t going to push the issue.. She laid there sucking her thumb hoping this nightmare would end! “Pwese no I’m swrry.” She said with her thumb in her mouth it made everything sound infantile.. She looked at the diaper it was nice and crinkly and baby was written on it.. No I can’t wear that stupid thing! She thinks as she closes her eyes pretending to be anywhere but here! 

"Say I love you Mommy....." Evelyn demanded as she threw more swats at Kayla's red behind, while her eyes were closed she had positioned her phone on the table to record the video of this, she was going to edit a little package of her little girl to send to James, just to rub in how much she took from him.

Lifting her legs again she dropped Kayla onto the thick diaper using a liner as well to make it thicker so she'd remember it, pulling it up between the legs of Kayla who Evelyn was sure was used to having James here humping away was instead having his wife tape away her no-no zone for her own good.

"Now give Mommy a kiss and thank her for your Di-Di" She said with a coo but none the less it was clearly an order

“Owe owe!l Kayla yelped taking her thumb out of her mouth.. “I love you mommy I love you mommy!” She cried trying to avoid being spanked anymore.. Kayla wasn’t fighting or anything as her new mommy diapered her she didn’t want any more swats.. She laid there helpless as her mommy pulled the diaper right between her legs taping it nice and snug.. “You can’t be serious!” She whined she got up frustrated. “Fine!” She said she felt just like a toddler moving around in her diaper and the crinkle with each movement.. She did as she was told “Thank you for the stupid diaper!” She said sulking 

"Bad Baby, that's a no-no word" Evelyn said sharply, the brat was to proud for her own god had she not learned that her new Mommy wasn't just going to let her get the last word in, or allow any sign of rebelling against her, it seemed another lesson was already in order.

"Jessica, could you bring me a bar of soap dear, oh and the Baby's outfit although forget the shortalls, she won't be needing those just the t-shirt" Evelyn said into her phone before clicking her fingers at Kayla and pointing to the floor "Down, babies do not walk" she commanded.

Jessica Clark entered into the office with a smug smile on her face, the red head was stunning and Evelyn figured if it wasn't for both Jessica's morals not to go to those lengths and her husbands attraction towards blondes that his attention might have been directed towards her instead of Kayla, she had pale skin and deep green eyes, she was tall and her black dress hugged all of her curves in the right way, between these woman and dressed only in a diaper she must have felt every bit the baby she was beign treated as.

"Okay potty mouth, you can either crawl here and get your mouth washed out, or I'll blend this bar of soap up and spoon feed it to you" Evelyn said in no mood to be challenged by someone who was just a baby as Jessica smirked at the sight in front of her.

“I’m not a baby My name is Kayla!” She said stomping her foot.. Kayla was determined not to make it easy on her she was thinking if she could just make it harder then maybe she would let her go! Her eyes got big when she asked her secretary to bring in the soap..  Kayla did as she was told she didn’t wanna crawl but she already knew she was in trouble with the soap.. “No please I- I d- don’t need that!” She cried begging for mercy.. Right now she didn’t care if she was just in a diaper with a little shirt.. I’m a woman I should’t be begging to not have my mouth washed out! She thought to herself but she could’t stand up to Evelyn.. “No please I’m sorry!” She cried as she looked at the soap and the secretary Jessica who looked like she was enjoying all this!