LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I want to share a brief story with you all. A story about how I ended up diapered today by my girlfriend. Before I start, a bit of a digression. It's kind of strange to be a twenty something male and find yourself swaddled in medical looking pampers, I know. They crinkle and rustle if I try to covertly re-position the semi-erection that lives inside. These underwear make me a little too loud to do that. Trouble is, I haven't had much release in weeks.

Let's start from the beginning. Rebecca and I met on a dating app after a few successful online dates. Things went pretty well at first. I hoped I'd be able to tell her one of my deepest secrets--that I like to wear diapers. I don't like to feel humiliated about it, I hoped she would simply indulge me from time to time. At most, she'd permit that I slide into one at night while nestled beside her, breathing in the natural scent of her long dark hair.

It didn't work out like that. One afternoon she was out with her family for dinner, so it felt like it was a safe time to indulge one of life's simple pleasures. I slid on my disposable pants and a shirt before sitting down to play a nice role-playing video game. I was a masculine looking orc wielding a sword in the game--a skinny and gentle character with noodle arms in real life.

I felt pee warm my butt on and off as the day rolled on, thinking nothing of it. Then, my Bexie Becca pulls up in the driveway. I thought it was a delivery driver. Big mistake. I was sitting on the floor like a child, totally immersed in my game, when I spotted her feet beside me. I jumped, and almost surely peed a little without meaning to.

"You're in a diaper?!" she cried. "Why? Can't go to the toilet while you play your game?"

I looked around anxiously for a second, feeling myself pee a little more through waves of fright. I had no idea what to say or how to face her. Just this morning I had seen her bottom in bed beside me in a plain pair of undies. I was sure that was going to be the last time. And tonight she'd offered to pay for a much needed grocery run. All of this after offering me some of the most kind and genuine emotional support I had ever received. I was beginning to cry before I knew it.

She knelt down beside me and put her arm around me. "No--hey. Don't cry," she cooed, rubbing my back.

We hugged. "I just don't want to lose you--I really like y-you." I sniffled.

"It's okay, I'm not mad at you, I still like you--we're still friends, it's fine." She reassured.

"Friends?" I began. "You don't want to break up with me, do you?"

"No way! But there's going to be a few new rules I think."

"Like what?"

She looked dreamily up for a moment, her eyes darted from side to side, searching. "Hmm..."

"I don't need to wear diapers or anything--" I blurted out quietly.

"I think you do," she booped me on the nose. "Do you see how wet you are? You probably didn't notice--"

"I noticed." I began, feeling uncertain. I paused for a moment in attempt to gather something that would convince her. All the while she stared at me curiously. "I like to wear them, that's all."

"Well I know you like to wear them, you need to otherwise you'll get pee-pees everywhere," she teased.

"Oh come on, it's not like that. I just like to use them sometimes--it's really relaxing and sensual."

"I dunno..." She stood up and grabbed a game controller from the other side of the room and then plopped down beside me. I caught a glimpse of the waistband of her panties as she pulled her hair into a neat ponytail. "You wanna keep playing? I need to think for a bit..."

"Okay, sure." I said, not feeling like I was in a position to argue. As we played I wanted to take my diaper off, but I didn't want to disturb the moment or bring her focus back to my soggy and padded bottom. She was apparently accepting this, for now. I couldn't complain, and I was still in a bit of shock from the incident. I played absentmindedly, and continued to dribble into my diaper when I needed to.

About an hour later, she broke the silence by mooshing my very wet diaper with her hand.

"This boy needs a change," she mused.

"What? No--"

"Let me get this straight," she said, looking me in the eyes intently. "First you say you don't need diapers, and then you sit in a dirty one in front of your girlfriend for an hour

without getting up to change it?" There was a brief silence, broken by a slight hiss coming from my diaper. "While continuing to use it?"

"I can change myself back into underwear after it's fine." I said quickly.

"I said I had some rules for you, remember?"

"Yea--"

"Well here's rule one. When I want you in a diaper, you're going to be in one. It might be the case that you like to wear them, but, I'm not so sure. Even if I was, I'm not sure it's important."

"What?! Why?" Alarm bells were beginning to ring in my head but they were silenced immediately after she began to speak.

"Well you did use it pretty badly. Also if you like to wear them, I think it means you need them in a certain sense." She said. "Also, this is a pretty big thing, yeah? I'll accept your diaper wearing if you're willing to compromise. I have some needs too."

I paused, trying to take in everything she'd said. "Okay."

She continued without missing a beat. "So I need you to be settled in your little undies from time to time, as it suits me. Sometimes when we go out, I kind of wish you were in a diaper to be

honest. You're always getting up to go to the washroom, even in the middle of the night. It wakes me up. Rather have my boyfriend's underpant be filled with pee than be woken up."

"You mean I have to wear diapers to bed all the time?!" I began to raise my voice.

"Calm, dear. Listen. You'll like it. You already enjoy wearing these, right?" She rubbed my wet diaper delicately, causing my sensitive area to twitch slightly. "I'll give you diaper-free nights too. It's not like it has to be all the time, compromise."

"Well--okay," I replied. "Are there any more rules?"

"There is another. You know I'm not often in the mood for sex. When you're in diapers, we might not play as much but don't worry, I'll still get you off."

"Is that it?"

"I think so, for now."

"Well, I guess I can adjust."

"You'll have to. I want you to run out later to grab some errands. I'll give you money, there's a bit of a long list." She stood up and hiked her leggings up so they were snug. "You're going to go there in a clean diaper. I need to change you."

"Why can't I do it on my--"

"Rule three." She said, looking down at me sitting on the floor.

"Fine," I said, standing up beside her. "Change me now then, let's get this over with."

"You think you can boss me around? You're the one with a wet diaper sagging between his legs."

"Well--" I stood there, struck dumb. She'd really taken the wind out of my sails. She smiled, seeming to know this. Wordlessly I allowed her to take my hand and lead me to our bedroom.

"Where are your diapers?"

I pointed towards an end table I made with a door on it that lacked a doorknob. The perfect hiding place, at least until today.

"Good." I watched as she produced one of my diapers from the breached hiding place. Laying me down, she began to change me and I didn't resist.

"They sell this brand at the drugstore. That's great, you can get some more while you're out. Don't use the toilet while you're there--that's rule four... No toilets for you until I take you out of diapers."

I wasn't sure how to feel about that last rule, I was shoved out the door in a state of mild shock, dressed in a usual sweater and jeans that hid well the pleasant but taboo underwear underneath.

At least I was dry now, though it was raining outside. I rushed to the car and got ready to go.

It felt weird to grab a bag of diapers for myself on my girlfriend's purse. I was starting to come around to the new arrangements, but that didn't last long. I found myself in a sodden diaper every morning for about two weeks. There I slept encased in my own pee while my lovely Becca was soundly asleep in thick cotton panties. I tried not to wake her as I wet myself silently beside her, with my arm still wrapped around her belly. I hadn't had any release in that time, aside from her rubbing my diaper. It didn't work very well at first, and I was dying for release.

As the days rolled on her sensual touches became more and more precious, until I was like putty in her hands when she felt like rubbing me. I did finally get that release yesterday into my diaper, and I nearly passed out after it happened. Seeing and feeling Rebecca rubbing her yoga pants butt against my slightly soggy diaper was too much.

Yesterday she decided it was going to be a diapers-free day. After weeks stewing in my own potty, it was pretty nice to finally be free of it. I didn't want to be in diapers that badly any longer, but she usually knows best. In the middle of the night I woke up to her telling me it's okay to have accidents. It took a minute or two for me to realize I'd peed the bed a little without my dependable diapers on.

Today, I'm padded again. Not sure for how much longer. Rebecca says it's only for a few days. I just need to stay dry for four nights in a row. Today she rubbed her butt up against my diaper again. Before long I was shivering and shuddering in release. I leaned into her afterward as she sat beside me and felt another small flood beginning in my diaper as usual.

• Like 2

I love the way she gently baits and coaxes him into the incontinence trap.

The beauty is how she managed to give subtle positive reinforcement to all the things he already likes to do but he’s scared to carry on just because they would have consequences hard to reverse.

Giving him “free nights” and then using them to demonstrate him how now diapers are necessary is priceless.

• Like 2