LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here Looking For People In My Area

Hey, I'm new here on this forum though I've been coming to DD for a while now. I thought I would say hi to everyone and introduce myself. I'm really happy to find other people like me who enjoy diapers like I do. I live in Germany though I am an American, so if any of you live in Germany or other places in Europe around Germany, let me know. I also speak German, so you can write back to me in that too.

Wow, ok, maybe I came on a little strong there and didn't know it. I guess when I say I'm "looking for people in my area" I don't actually want to meet any of you in person, since it would be kind of scary meeting someone I only talked to online. I'm just sort of lonely over here in Europe since, well, I'm a foreigner. Even though I speak German, I don't fit in since everyone here has grown up on the other side of the planet than I did. Anyway, I guess I'm just interested in seeing of other people on here live in Europe and feel that same way I do.

Hey, I'm new here on this forum though I've been coming to DD for a while now. I thought I would say hi to everyone and introduce myself. I'm really happy to find other people like me who enjoy diapers like I do. I live in Germany though I am an American, so if any of you live in Germany or other places in Europe around Germany, let me know. I also speak German, so you can write back to me in that too.

wlecom to the boards even though I am not in your area. :)

Welcome to DD, Jake the Snake!! I had about 5 years of German some 30 years ago, but I'm beyond rusty, so I won't even attempt to converse with you in German. Like most things in life, if you don't use it, you lose it. Hope you enjoy the site and I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.