LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer at Her Auntie's [TAG: diaperboy187]

Little Jellybean

"Nonsense you look adorable. Now if your attitude improves maybe I'll let you wear panties again but that means no more whining, disobeying, or fighting me" Dianna told Jillian as if she was expected to earn her panties back by acting like a little girl. She waited a few more minutes for the cookies to finish cooling down before offering one to her short niece. It wasn't very likely the little adult would earn her panties while being treated like a five year old yet again by her aunt. Dianna waited for Jillian to take a cookie as she did the same and began eating it.

"Fine," she said, running her fingers through the ends of her blonde hair.

Jillian grabbed a cookie, and she started to eat it slowly. She had to admit, that the cookies were absolutely delicious. Of course, what she didn't expect was for the glasses of water that she had drank had started to catch up with her. She started to squirm a little bit as she finished off the last of the cookie.

"Yum," she said, sitting back slightly more into the chair, to try and stop herself from squirming as much.

"Here have another one. If you get any skinnier those clothes are going to slip right off you" Dianna teased Jillian as she gave her another cookie to enjoy. She saw her immature niece fiddling with her hair then squirming around in her chair. Not realizing the little one needed to find a bathroom she decided to style her hair once they were done enjoying the cookies. Dianna wouldn't be happy if Jillian used her Pull-Ups instead of asking for the bathroom like a big kid.

"Thank you," she said, taking another cookie. She figured that a second cookie couldn't hurt.

She nibbled on the second cookie, finishing it shortly after. She squirmed again, but she was trying to ignore it as best as she could right now.

"Can I at least go to the bathroom?" she asked, looking down at the pull up.

"Of course. Just because you're in Pull-Ups doesn't mean I expect you to use them unless you want to be treated like a baby" Dianna told Jillian as if the answer should have been obvious. She helped her down and began leading her to the nearest bathroom. When they got to the bathroom her aunt pulled down her training panties for her niece before setting her on the toilet. If Jillian used her Pull-Ups or Goodnites even once Dianna would probably get her a training potty.

"Okay," she said quietly, blushing as her aunt lead her to the bathroom and sat her down on the toilet; her cheeks were completely red. She was completely embarrassed right now. Of course, she didn't realize that she had dribbled in her pull-up, to make things worse. She managed to go to the bathroom, hiding her hands in her face.

When Dianna went to pull up the training panties for Jillian she quickly noticed the damp spot on them. "If this is supposed to be some kind of payback for the Pull-Ups it isn't going to work" She told her before ripping the sides and tossing the soiled undergarment in the trash. Her aunt quickly left the bathroom and returned with a fresh pair of Pull-Ups with these having Cinderella on them. "Don't think just because you're a big girl I won't put you right back in Pampers" Dianna warned Jillian while holding the pair of Pull-Ups open for her.

"No... I um..." she said, not wanting to admit that she had actually had an accident, because she knew that would make things so much worse. She blushed as her aunt brought back a clean pull up. She stepped into the pull-ups, her hands still covering her face. "Mhmm," she said shyly, at this point, not really knowing what to say to the other.

"If it was an accident I'll understand though we might need to let your mom know but if you're just doing it for attention or to get back at me you will be punished" Dianna warned Jillian as she pulled the training panties up for her and waited for an answer. Either way she would be keeping a much closer eye on her niece and the state of her absorbent undergarments. She led her back to the living room and put on a kids show for her to enjoy. Dianna would let Jillian have a few more cookies if she asked nicely along with some milk.

• 3 weeks later...

"It was just an accident," she said with a frown as she ran her fingers through the ends of her hair. She knew that she wasn't going to be getting out of pull-ups anytime soon at this rate.

She watched the cartoons for about ten minutes. She squirmed a little bit, getting a little impatient.

"Can I watch something more grown up please?" she said, not realizing that she had popped her thumb into her mouth a few moments before she had spoken. She quickly pulled it out, not wanting her aunt to notice her infantile state.

"Do you have accidents like that a lot baby ?" Dianna asked Jillian innocently though was just looking for an excuse to get her some real diapers. She was going to do everything possible to send her niece back to her mom in diapers and struggling to keep them dry. If she could do that she would then volunteer to help the little adult and have her stay with her until the problem cleared up. When Jillian whined about the show and begged to watch something else Dianna obliged but turned to a baby show instead with the episode being about potty training.

"No," she said, blushing when the other called her a baby. "I'm a big girl," she said, her cheeks going redder. She knew that it was going to be hard to convince her aunt of that, because she had been treating her like a kid since she was a kid.

"I wanted something for adults," she said with a blush, watching the childish show. She squirmed slightly as she sat on the floor.

"Please can we change it?"

Dianna giggled as Jillian denied having accidents only to claim she was a big girl. She found it adorable the tiny woman hadn't claimed she was an adult rather a big girl as if fresh out of potty training. Upon hearing her whining about the new show her aunt didn't look very happy. "You didn't like the first show so I changed it. Now you don't like this show ? What's wrong with it ?" Dianna questioned Jillian as if she couldn't tell what the problem was.

"It's for babies!" she whined, squirming slightly more. "I want something more grown up!" she said, even though she sounded more childish than not.

"Can I have something for lunch? I am a little hungry," She knew better then to ask her aunt before doing anything. She knew likely wasn't going to win about getting the channel changed with her aunt at this point or another. 

"It's perfectly fine. There is no cussing or bad language and it's educational. Maybe you'll even learn something" Dianna teased Jillian as if she could actually learn something new from the potty training episode. She wasn't going to change the channel and set up the childlock so only the most infantile channels were left open. After hearing her whiny niece ask about lunch her overprotective aunt looked at the clock and decided it was still a bit early. "We'll have lunch in a while. There are still plenty of cookies to snack on though" Dianna told Jillian unwilling to feed her some lunch until she decided it was lunchtime for both of them.

"Fine!"

Jillian sighed when her aunt said that she couldn't change the channel. She figured that it would be her aunt's response.

"Okay. Can I have a cookie then?" she said, figuring that she was going to have to wait. Her thumb slipped into her mouth again, as she watched the TV more, getting slightly distracted by the childish show on the TV.

• 3 weeks later...

"Of course you can. Do you want some milk with your cookie as well ?" Dianna asked Jillian as she headed to the kitchen. There were still a few old sippy cups she could have her niece use if she wasn't careful with the regular cups. She wouldn't give her a bottle though unless her attitude didn't improve and she earned a sippy cup. Once Dianna had an answer she got Jillian a fresh cookie and a glass of milk.