LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer at Her Auntie's [TAG: diaperboy187]

Little Jellybean

Jillian sighed, rolling her blue eyes as her mother dropped her off at her aunt's house. The 22-year old hated going there, her aunt always treated her like a baby and she hated it. Now that she was in college, it  felt as though it was worse, and it felt even more embarrassing.

Jillian knocked on her aunt's door, watching as her mother pulled away. She pushed her shoulder-length blonde hair behind her ear as she waited for her to open the door, it had been forever since she had spent any significant time with her aunt.

Jillian was going to be spending the summer with her aunt, as her parents were going to be travelling. She already knew that she was too old to be watched like this, but she knew that she wasn't going to put up a fight. She pulled down her crop top slightly, knowing that her aunt was going to be commenting on her attire almost instantly. She bit down on her lower lip as she tapped her foot, wondering when she would open the door.

Dianna had been waiting for the past hour for her niece Jillian to arrive. The 47 year old woman was in the middle of putting some cookies in the oven when she heard the doorbell rang. She straightened out her short brown hair and adjusted the flower pattern apron before coming to the door. Immediately upon opening the door Dianna looked down at the way Jillian was dressed in disgust before letting her in.

"Where did you find that disgraceful outfit ? I can't believe your mother let a sweet little girl like you out dressed like some tramp !" Dianna told Jillian making no move to hide her feelings. She seemed to be unable to accept the fact that her niece was no longer the cute little 5 year old who loved spending time with her. The guest room the short girl was forced to stay in was kept the same way as always designed for a preschooler. "Your room is the same one as always and I just put some cookies in the oven. You can have some if you put on some appropriate clothes" Dianna informed Jillian as she was not going to let her wear the crop top in her house.

Jillian looked up as the door opened up. Unsurprised, her aunt was already commenting on her attire.

"I mean, I am 22, I pick out my own clothes," she said, her tone sounding unintentionally sarcastic. She sighed, knowing that it was the same childish room. "I mean, It's the summer, I have a lot of crop tops," she said with a shrug of her shoulders. "I don't know what else exactly I am supposed to wear," she said with another shrug.

"I'm dieting, I should probably pass on the cookies," she said with a shrug, even though they had smelled delicious, knowing that likely her aunt would have something to say about most of her clothing.

"I just need to get a glass of water," she said, licking her lips, which her slightly dry from the long drive over. 

"I still have plenty of your old clothes from when you were younger. If that's all you brought maybe I should bring them down" Dianna warned Jillian as she still had a few outfits from when her niece was a preteen up in the attic. She was appalled to hear the tiny girl was dieting as she looked skinny enough already. Just like every other visit the elderly woman would find some way to get her niece to do as she wanted. Dianna waited to see if Jillian would get a drink of water or get changed first.

Jillian raised her eyebrows as her aunt mentioned that she still had clothing from when she was still a kid.

"I don't even think those would fit me..." she said, despite the fact that that she was rather petite normally, she certainly didn't think that the same clothes from when she was a little kid would still fit her. Of course, she knew that wasn't going to be enough to stop her aunt, as she knew her all too well.

She went into the kitchen to grab a glass of water from the tap, finishing off the glass rather quickly as she was already thirsty.

"I think they will fit you just fine. You haven't grown much since you were 10" Dianna told Jillian reminding her that she was shorter and smaller than most girls half her age. She decided to go up to the attic to get the clothes while letting her niece get some water. It took a few minutes but she finally found a few boxes of some old kid clothes. Just as Dianna was about to take them downstairs she noticed some old Pull-Ups and Goodnites from the last time Jillian had wet the bed.

Jillian watched as her aunt went up to the attic to get the clothes, knowing that she wasn't going to fight her aunt on this - this was not the hill that she wanted to die on.

Jillian grabbed herself another glass of water and drank half of it as she waited for her aunt to come back downstairs.

"I'm just going to put my bag in my room," she called out, hoping that her aunt would hear her. She headed into her old bedroom, forgetting how childish everything was there. She set her bag into the closet, and she put her shoes in the closet to try and allow herself to get somewhat comfortable.

Dianna debated whether or not to bring the training panties downstairs before finally deciding to bring them down just in case. She took them down with one of the boxes before putting them in her room and setting the box of clothes right outside her petite niece's room. After bringing down the rest of the boxes she knocked on the door. "Jillian I brought your old clothes downstairs" Dianna called to Jillian expecting her to open the bedroom door immediately or come in since there was no way to lock it.

Jillian heard her aunt's voice through the door, she was slightly startled, mostly because her room was completely quiet; and the break in silence was slightly jarring.

Jillian opened the door, looking down at all of the boxes that her aunt had brought down.

"Oh, thank you," she said with a small smile, running her fingers through the ends of her hair as she rested her hands on her hips. She still didn't think that any of these things would still fit. She licked her lips, continuing to play with her blonde hair absent-mindedly.

"Get out of that disgraceful outfit while I find you something else to wear" Dianna ordered Jillian as she took the boxes into the room. She opened one up before seeing it was filled with clothes for babies and toddlers. Moving onto the next box she found what she was searching for and came across an old white training bra, a blue sundress, and a pair of panties with flower designs on them. Dianna put them on Jillian's bed clearly expecting her to give up the crop top and the rest of her current outfit as she went over to the suitcase.

Jillian watched as the other set out the outfit, hardly able to believe how childish the sundress was. She hadn't worn one styled like that since she was little. It was certainly not anything close to her style now, that was for sure!

"Okay," she said, biting down on her lower lip as she took off her crop top and shorts, revealing her matching her red lacy bra and underwear set, feeling slightly exposed since it had been a long time since she had undressed in front of her aunt.

"The bra too. It's not like you need it. Honestly I don't know why some girls are in such a hurry to grow up and look more mature then they are" Dianna told Jillian taking another opportunity to remind her of how her body seemed to have stopped growing as much when she became a preteen. Her petite little relative had almost no breasts to speak of though the bra was definitely heavily padded. She was very unimpressed at the clothes in the suitcase giving each of them a look of disgust. It was highly unlikely Dianna would let Jillian wear anything she had packed even when they went out in public.

"I'm an adult, I need my bra," she said, slightly apprehensive about giving up all of her adult clothing. Jillian blushed, trying to cover herself up a little bit as she became more aware of how exposed she felt.

"I'm 22, I'm not a little kid anymore," she said as she bit down on her lower lip as she watched her aunt scrutinize the contents of her suitcase. She knew that her aunt wasn't going to give up on treating her like a little kid.

"I won't tell you again. Take it off now" Dianna warned Jillian not happy that she was trying to disobey her own aunt. She couldn't remember the last time her niece had stood up to her but thought she was getting too big for her britches. If she still refused to listen she would get a paddle and turn her butt red. Jillian probably couldn't remember the last time Dianna spanked her though it would definitely happen again now if she resisted being treated like a little girl.

"Please just let me keep my own bra and underwear," she said with a blush even though she knew that her aunt wasn't going to move from her position, and that she would eventually have to relent. She knew that this was likely going to be her only. and likely final chance to convince her aunt otherwise.

She looked down at the outfit again, swallowing roughly.

"Don't say I didn't warn you" Dianna told Jillian before picking her up and heading straight to the kitchen. She took only a moment to choose a metal spatula before sitting down in a chair. Without a single word of warning the spanking on her niece's butt began as the strict lady showed not even the faintest hint of mercy. Dianna hadn't pulled down Jillian's panties though it was clear as the spanking raged on her butt was turning red.

Jillian whimpered as she was picked up, and promptly pulled over her aunt's knee.

She whined as she felt her panties being tugged down, starting to tear up as the spanking got rougher on her bottom.

"Please stop," she whimpered, squirming slightly as she tried to ease the pain that was coming from the spanking. "I'll wear them, okay?" she said, hoping that if she just gave in that it would stop.

Dianna only stopped spanking Jillian when she agreed to wear the panties and dress. She didn't let her pull the panties back up as she carried her but went to her own room instead. There in plain view were the Disney Princess Pull-Ups and Goodnites. "Due to your little attitude problem these will be your new panties until I decide you've learned your lesson. The Pull-Ups are for daytime and the Goodnites are for naps and bedtime" Dianna told Jillian before setting her down, taking off her panties, and getting out a Pull-Up with Belle on it.

Jillian was glad when the spanking finally ended, she knew that her bottom was going to be hurting for awhile. She was in shock when she saw the Pull-Ups and Goodnites.

"I can't wear diapers, I am not a baby!" she whined, blushing as her aunt took off her panties. "Naps? I'm an adult, I haven't taken a nap since I was a little kid" she said, covering her eyes in embarrassment. She couldn't believe that this was happening right now, but the last thing that she had wanted was to be spanked again.

"That's it little missy. You just earned yourself an 8:30 bedtime" Dianna told Jillian as she took away even more of her freedom. Since turning 18 and with her mother's help her niece had been able to convince her aunt to let her stay up till 11 as long as she was in the house by 10. Now though the short adult wouldn't be allowed outside after 8. Dianna waited to see if Jillian would step into the Pull-Up like an obedient child or risk even more humiliating treatment.

Jillian sighed as her aunt said that her bedtime was now at 8:30. She knew at this point, things were just going to get worse if she continued to fight what her aunt had wanted.

"This is crazy," she said. Despite the fact that she knew that she wouldn't be okay with this, she gave in and stepped into the pull-up, knowing full-well that there was a chance of her getting spanked again. Her cheeks were flushed pink.

Dianna gave Jillian a sharp warning look when she said her punishment was crazy and pulled the Pull-Up around her butt for her. She grabbed the disobedient adult by her head forcing her to look her directly in the eyes. "I don't care if you think this is crazy. You're the one who came to my house looking like a slut. You're the one who didn't pack any appropriate clothes. And you're the one who just got spanked like a little kid because you wouldn't do what I said. Now I'm going to get the cookies out. If you're dressed in the outfit I picked out then maybe you can have some" The overly protective aunt told her niece before removing her bra. Dianna gave Jillian a sharp warning swat to get her moving as she headed back to the kitchen leaving Jillian in nothing but a Pull-Up made for toddlers.

Jillian blushed as the pull-up was pulled over her bottom, even more embarrassed that they had even fit her, never mind how childish it made her look right now. Her cheeks got even redder as the other removed her bra.

"I should be able to pick my own clothes, I'm 22," she said with a sigh, gasping as the other swatted her bottom.

Jillian grabbed the dress and the training bra, pulling it overtop of her body. The dress barely covered the bottom of the diaper, and it made it even more embarrassing.

She sighed as she went into the kitchen, trying to pull down the dress so it covered up the pull-ups. Her cheeks were still red as she licked her lips.

Dianna had just gotten the cookies out of the oven and was waiting for them to cool off when Jillian came back into the kitchen. "See isn't that much better? Those clothes suit you much better than the ones you brought with you" She told her niece delighted to see the dress didn't cover all of the Pull-Up and the training bra flattened what breasts the poor girl had. If they went out it was a safe bet no one would believe she was a teenager much less an adult. Dianna would probably treat Jillian like a little girl for the entire visit no matter how much she fought her.

Jillian blushed at her aunt's comment about her attire. "It's completely embarrassing! I look like a three year old!" she said with a slight whine, trying to pull the dress down to try and hide the pull-up, even though she knew that it was hardly useful.

She grabbed the glass of water she left, finishing off the water, mostly trying to distract herself from the fact that she was wearing this childish attire.

Jillian blushed as she sat down on one of the kitchen chairs, getting even redder than even possible as the pull-up crinkled underneath her. She looked around, not really sure how she was supposed to behave.