LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The beginning.

The day began, unlike many others, with a surprise for Jenna. It has been almost a year since her husband died, leaving her alone with her college daughter, Cassy. Now, after months of medications and therapy, she had woken up to a wet bed. 

She did not felt panic at first, it is just one accident that was all she thought. The forty-three-year-old mother took her sheets away, cleaned the mattress as best as she could, and pretended nothing had happened. After all, it was a bright day, and bright days made her feel less depressed and vulnerable. No bedwetting would ruin that for her. At least, not yet. 

Chapter I

Jenna woke up with a familiar sensation around her crotch. It felt cold and damp, and it was obvious to her what had happened. At first, she paid no attention to it. After all, it was just an accident, but once it began happening every single night, she got scared. Wetting the bed at her age was a nightmare, especially now that she had to sleep alone every night. She felt more lonely than ever. 

She sighed and got up.

It was a bright day, and she had decided not to feel miserable today. It was not all she had decided. After months of ignoring the problem, and then months of ignoring the advice of the professionals she has seen, it was time for her to deal with the elephant in the room. They had told her to use protection, and today was the day she would listen to them. Why? Well, her daughter was beginning to suspect, and it was not something she wanted to explain to the one person she still had in her life. 

“Mom, I’m off to work. Let me know if you need anything. Okay? I love you” said her daughter, and minutes later Jenna heard the front door closing. 

It was finally time to begin her morning routine.

She took the sheets to wash and cleaned the mattress as best as she could. Did her best with the odor of pee in her room, and left to work.  

An hour in traffic and some coffee later, she finally arrived at her office. At the reception, she was greeted by a tall and curvy woman with big breasts that no matter what Jenna said to herself, were all she could see when they spoke. 

“Morning boss,” said the curvy woman.

“Morning, Linda,” said Jenna “Anything scheduled for today?” 

“Just Mister Tanner that wanted a call to discuss the next meeting” 

“I’ll handle Tanner. Thanks”

The curvy girl gave her a kind smile and went back to her seat. 

The rest of the day went by quite easily. She did her job, trying not to think about what she had decided and that it meant to go buy the protection after work. Having such a task ahead of her, she decided to pamper herself with something she wouldn’t usually do. Take away, the biggest-greasiest burger possible, and donuts as dessert. 

Later that day she got a call from her daughter. 

“I’m fine, Cassy. You don’t have to check on me every day” said Jenna.

“Okay, mom. Just let me know if you’d like to meet after work to do something fun like we used to”

“Okay. I’m in”

“Promise?”

“I promise” 

It wasn’t until the end of her working day that she start feeling a bit off. It began as just gassy, which was normal for after such a meal, but the cramps started and they didn’t leave. Her body was ready to release, and it was not going to wait on her any longer. She stood, and went straight to the bathroom. But once she got there she found out that not only was the door locked but in a letter on the door said “In maintenance. Will be ready tomorrow” 

“I was trying to get there myself,” said Linda who was standing in the hall “I guess I’ll go in the mall down the street” 

Jenna said nothing if she was not crying already was because she wasn’t alone.

“Are you okay, boss?”

Her body decided to betray her at that very moment. First, with a loud wet fart. But what followed brought tears to Jenna’s eyes as she disgraced herself in front of her beautiful assistant. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm starting a Patreon account and want to know which stories you would like to read. I'm mostly into Role-Reversal and sissyfication stuff but if a lot of you want something in specific I might as well tackle that. 
Stay diapered my friends and let me know.

Chapter II will be added today to my Patreon, and I will be adding every two days a new chapter or a new story. 

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=13513883

Chapter II

Jenna stood there as the almost-liquid mass began filling her underwear and pants. It was a miracle it didn’t fall out all the way to the floor, but she was not thinking about anything else but the fact that she just had an accident in front of Linda. She cried, avoiding eye contact with her, until, after what seemed like an eternity, it stopped. 

“Oh god. Did you just?” asked Linda.

Jenna did not answer. She only cried.

Linda did not think about it, she just took her bosses’ hand hold her close, minding not about the odor. 

“It’s okay sweety, don’t worry. It will be our secret” said Linda.

Jenna didn’t know what to say, she just buried her face on the big breasts of her young assistant. 

With no one else on sight, Linda took Jenna in her arms, surprised by the weight of the older woman she kept on going till they were inside Jenna’s office. Jenna, still in shock, allowed herself to be clean by her assistant. Linda removed her boss’s clothes, took some tissues she had in her purse, and began cleaning as best as she could. She paid extra attention to the woman’s clit, as it was totally covered by her own poop. 

It took her ten minutes to properly clean it all, but once it was done, she gave Jenna a kiss in the forehead. 

“Do you have any spare clothes, sweety?” asked Linda.

"Mmm?" Asked Jenna, confused.

"Well, we can't let you walk around naked. Can’t we?"

Jenna shook her head; still with teardrops over her cheeks. 

Linda left the room and closed the door. For the first time since the accident, she was alone and had to deal with her current situation. She could try something, call someone, do something, but she didn’t. She sat there waiting for her young assistant to get back. She felt totally incapable of dealing with it by herself. She was the boss, she should, what was wrong wither? Was all she thought. 

She heard Linda’s voice through the door. She was talking with someone about some clothes on the phone. The call didn’t last long, and just minutes later the young and stunning assistant came back.

“That was Cassy. She says you were going to go out tonight. I told her what happened. So, she’s on her way with some clothes” she said “It might take a while though. Would you like to talk about it?” 

Jenna shook her head. 

She’s been stressing about not letting her daughter know about her night-time situation, and now she had to face her after disgracing herself in her own office’s hall. It couldn’t go worst than this, she thought. 

“Well, in that case, I have to go back to work. But call if you need anything. Okay?” said Linda.  

“No” said Jenna without thinking “Please, don’t go”

Linda stood by the door.

“Why?”

Jenna did not answer.

“Very well, I’ll leave then”

“I’m scared,” said Jenna. 

What followed was the once elegant and sassy boss telling her assistant all about her nightly issues, as well as her battle with depression and all that the doctors had told her ever since her first breakdown. Linda, said nothing the entire time, she didn’t even pay attention to her boss’s naked body. She just listened carefully as she went on and one about her current situation. 

Another set of tears rushed from Jenna’s eyes. 

“It’s okay,” said Linda, pulling her boss closer to her and holding her in her arms. 

Jenna didn’t want the moment to end. It was the first time she felt like someone cared for her and listened. But her body needed to let go of something else. 

“I need to pee” said Jenna sobbing.

“Oh, I don’t think the bathroom is open yet. But even if it were, you can’t walk around the office naked”

Jenna thought about it and began sobbing some more. 

“Don’t worry, I think I have the solution. Wait for me here, I’ll be right back”

And Linda left without giving Jenna any time to answer.   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'll be adding new chapters every two days as well as adding new stories.

https://www.patreon.com/esmeeABDL

• Like 4

Thanks guys! Just changed the names. Didn't back check the chapters. 
If you want an especific story just let me know. I'll post new chapters of this story alongside Patreon and the new ones will be for Patreon only. 

Also if you have any recommendations of other subjects to tackle on the stories or jsut improving my writing don't hesitate on commenting. 

No, this will be completed in here. Stay tune for the new chapter tomorrow and then every two days. In my Patreon I'll have other stories with the same feeling or different stuff. Maybe some Male regression or somethimg more embarasing and humilliating. Or anything you guys would like me to work on next.

• Thanks 1

Chapter III

It was getting a bit cold, and Jenna could start feeling the pressure on her bladder. She breathed slowly, and as if coming back to her senses she started to wonder what had happened to her? A breakdown? Maybe, the worst she had had so far. To make matters worse, she had to explain to her daughter what had happened. She didn’t want Cassy to know about her bedwetting and now she had to tell her about a worst accident. 

The door opened and Linda came back.

“I know this is not ideal, but it's the only thing I can think of,” she said, holding a pull-up with Disney princess designs. “It’s from my daughter, she still has some troubles at night. I bought them this morning, but I supposed that I can spare one for the cause” 

“That’s a diaper,” said Jenna, thinking about the irony of the situation.

“A pull-up. Although my daughter is barely five it might fit. Just have in mind that as long as it holds what you have to do it’s better than just going on the floor or risking everyone to see you” said Lina with an empathic smile.

Jenna held the soft underwear. 

“Thanks” she said, as she placed it on her and let go everything she was holding on.

This time though, she did not cry. She felt uncomfortable, but that was only because she was pretty much naked in the middle of her office.

“It worked, apparently” said Linda, placing her hand on Jenna’s crotch. 

Jenna did nothing but blush. Linda on the other hand, felt a strong sensation, something she had not felt before around her own crotch. She kept her thoughts to herself though, whatever it was was just a product of the odd scenario she was in. 

At that moment, someone began knocking at the door. 

“Mom, it 's me. Open up” said Cassy from outside Jenna’s office. 

Linda backed off and went to answer the door. Jenna, still naked and with a peed pull-up around her waist hid behind her desk. 

Linda opened the door. 

A reflection of Jenna twenty years ago went in. Same eyes, same nose, same hair, all of it just younger. Maybe that was part of the reason she felt like hiding her problems to her own daughter. She was a better version of herself, and the shame of failing at something so basic was making her tingle, as if the humiliation of being discovered by Cassy was making her crave more

“Hello, Cassy” said Linda.

Cassy stood still for a while. Linda had to close the door behind her to make sure no one was able to peek. Jenna, behind her desk, was shaking softly and was trying to find the right words. 

“Are you okay mom? Do you feel sick?” 

Sick? Jenna thought, that’s a good answer. Why did she not think of it before? 

Jenna nodded.

“I brought you some clothes. Is that a diaper?” 

“Yes” said Linda “It’s a long story, but the good thing is that you are her and nothing happened. So, I’ll leave you guys to it” 

“Thanks” said Cassy “For helping my mom” 

“No worries. It’s a pleasure” said Linda with a smile.

“Mom. Aren’t you going to thank her?” asked Cassy with a firm but caring tone. 

“Thanks,” said Jenna.

“Your welcome cutie” said Linda, and she left. 

Once mother and daughter were alone, Cassy helped Jenna step out of the soaked pull-up and back into more comfy, warm and mature clothing. Jenna felt a great relief to be able to finally go home, and decided that maybe she should delay her mission to the next day. At the end, one more wet night wasn’t going to ruin her. Right? Especially after today’s events. 

“Do you still wanna go to the movies or eat something mom?” asked Cassy “Anything you want”

“I think I’ll like a shower. Tomorrow. I promise” said Jenna.

Cassy took Jenna’s ruined clothes and placed them in a plastic bag. Both mother and daughter began their walk back to their respective cars, and did not speak about what had happened until they reached their home that night. 

----------------------------------------------

You can find this and more stories on my patreon. Is new but I'm planning to add new stuff three to four times a week (Short stories, sagas, anything ABDL and role-reversal related) 

Chapter IV

Once home, Jenna sat on the couch and waited for Cassy to interrogate her about what had happened.  But Cassy did none of that, she got home after Jenna and went straight to the kitchen. She was there for a couple of minutes, and when she came back she had two glasses of water.

“I think we can have our girls' night here,” said Cassy “I’ll order something while you take a warm shower, mom. You need it” 

Without hesitation, Jenna stood up and left the living room. 

She took half an hour on the bath, just trying to forget the incident and the warm sensation she had felt on her crotch as it happened. It was nothing, I’m no freak, she kept repeating through the shower, but no matter how many times she told herself that, part of her knew it wasn’t true. 

She came out of the shower, put some clothes and was met by Cassy in the living room. There was pizza, the tv was on, and her daughter was smiling at her kindly.

“Pizza and beer night,” said Cassy.

“What are we watching?” Asked Jenna.

“Well, the new Mulan movie is on, and as everyone says is terrible we can watch the original” 

“Count me in” 

They sat and watched the movie as they drank and ate. After that one, Jenna picked a chick-flick about a girl going to Ireland on the leap year, and the night went on and on, until they both fell asleep on the couch. 

Jenna woke up first, she was happy, or at least she was until she realized that her clothes were wet again. Not only that, but to make matters worse the couch was wet too. Cassy was going to find out, and there was nothing she could about it. 

She kept her eyes closed as she felt Cassy waking up.

“Morning…” Cassy paused “Mom?”

Jenna pretended to sleep.

“Mom wake up”

“What?” said Jenna, still pretending to be asleep. 

“Mom, the couch is wet. Did, did you pee?”

“What? No way” said Jenna indignant.

Jenna couldn’t pretend to be asleep anymore. She stood up and noticed the damage that had caused her bedwetting. She began sobbing again. 

“I-I’m sorry cassy. I think it was the beer. I shouldn’t have drink that much”

“It 's okay mom. It’s just an accident. Go get a shower. You need one. I’ll deal with it and go to work after” 

Jenna nodded.

She thought that Cassy was going to freak out, but instead her daughter was being far more mature than her about her problem. Another thing Cassy was better than her at. Anyway, she thought, a shower and then back to work. She didn’t want to, but with Cassy being only a kindergarten teacher she was the only one bringing money to the house. not like they needed much money, but it was the only thing that kept her from being depressed all day. 

After the shower, Jenna took her things and went to work. 

“Good morning, sweety” said Linda as Jenna reached her office. 

“Good morning, Linda” 

“The bathroom is working today,” said Linda.

“Ah, thank you” said Jenna, blushing and going straight to her office.

“By the way, she’s here today” said Lind “And doesn’t look happy”

“She never does. Does she?”

“Touche”

The rest of the day went as normal. As if nothing had happened the day before, or that very same night. Jenna actually felt as if things were going to improve. That was until after lunch. as on many other days she only ate a salad, the more green the better was her motto. But after that, when she was going to do her usual after-lunch business, she was cornered by the one person she has been avoiding lately.

“What the fuck does this means?” asked an angry young woman holding a couple of files.

Not now, thought Jenna, she really needed to go.

“Mr. Tanner called me. He’s firing us because he needed you yesterday and you never returned his calls. That’s half a million dollars you just made us lose. What kind of inconpetent are you?”

“I-I’m sorry, Mary. It was a mistake. I’ll call Tanner. This can be fixed” said Jenna, looking down, her bowels were bursting now. 

“Fix it, or you won’t have to come to work tomorrow. I swear you are just what’s wrong with this company. I hope my father finally realizes that he cannot have people like you in here. Once I’m…” but she paused.

Jenna let out a loud wet-fart. 

“What the…” said the woman.

Another one, this one, was not just a fart. Just like the previous day Jenna felt as an almost-liquid mass filled her underwear and pants. She began crying, loudly, the kind of crying that only a baby would make. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Chapters 5 and 6 are already up on Patreon, as well as new chapters of the Officer's Babygirl. More stories will be added this week, and if I get to my goal I will began writing them daily.

Remember the first 5 patrons get a story for them for just 5$ a month. Anything you like form ABDL to BDSM. 

• Like 2