LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anything for the grade pvt wetmonkey

Kaylaindiapers

"Why don't you just stay here until it fully wears off then?"

Mr. Davis hoped Kayla would just stay longer but wanted her to choose that and actually wasn't sure when the effect would wear off .

"I promise to take care of you while you're here."

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I just want my grade but I don’t wanna have a accident and I— I ca- can’t wear a diaper in front of my friends!” She whined.. “How long before this stuff wears off and can o have the pictures back?” Kayla was desperate to get the pictures back, she could only imagine what he might do with them!  She could just imagine if they were in the yearbook or on her Facebook page ect anything was possible and she had to get the pictures back! 

"Well looking at your diaper right now it doesn't seem to wearing off too soon."

Mr. Davis took out a USB key and showed it to Kayla.

"As for your photos and your grade, both are safe if you promise to be good the rest of the year. I don't want any more showing up late, no more not doing your assignments and you have to participate more in class. If you don't; I'm not sure what will happen..."

Kayla didn’t like her options cause if she put on her panties she might have an accident. “You really don’t give me a choice!” She whined knowing Mr Davis had her where he wanted her. Totally dependent on him! She could only imagine what her friends would say, she wondered if they would try to babysit her! The thought sent a shiver down her spine.  “Fine I really can’t leave now are you happy!” She cried frustrated. 

« Well I am happy that you’re making the right choice. If you left now I’m not sure what would happen. »

Mr. Davis was so delighted that Kayla didn’t want to leave yet. Did he finally maybe have the baby he had always dreamed of?

»Did you want to watch anything special? » 

Kayla was frustrated but she didn’t know what to do.. “Can I have something to drink not in a bottle and not that formula crap that made it where I’m losing control.”.. She thought about it for a minute.. “No I really can’t think of anything... Kayla was convinced the formula would where off then she could get out of diapers and be back in her sexy Victoria’s Secret panties..

"Ok, you want to be a big girl? Fine, I'll get you a glass of regular juice then. But if you make a mess at all I'm going back to a bottle for you."

Mr. Davis deliberately filled the glass up high with juice and handed it to Kayla. He didn't add anything to it but didn't need to, Kayla seemed on her way to being his little baby girl.

“Fine whatever I am a big girl!” She said not even realizing how babyish she sounded... Kayla looked at her diaper as Mr Davis went to get her a drink.. All this for a grade! She thought to herself wondering if it was all worth it.. A grade for her losing her ability to be a normal teenager instead she trades that in for a baby.. This isn’t worth it.. She gets up to leave but bumps Into the glass that her teacher was handing her and it spills all over her! “Great look what you did!” She has a notion to drop on the floor and kick her feet and slam  her hands on the ground..  She catches herself.. “You did that on purpose!” 

"I certainly did not; this just proves you're not ready to be a big girl yet. I mean look, you've wet yourself again in your diaper and I can see you wanting to have another fit."

Mr. Davis left for a moment and came back with a big blanket, stuffed animal and a bottle of juice for Kayla. He had also brought an extra diaper in case she needed another change, maybe that was why she was being so crabby.

"Don't make me have to spank you again, you were doing much better there for a bit. Now, just relax and have your bottle and I'm going to put on some cartoons for you while I work."

“No I’m a big girl and I could have any guy I want and you did do it on purpose!” Kayla really wanted to cry as she was mad and frustrated her eyes began to water.. “I just want my grade I don’t wanna be a baby!” She whined but Mr Davis had left her there whining she didn’t even notice he was gone until he came back with a baby bottle.. “No I’m not a baby quit quit I’m not a baby!” She cried this time it was tears.. After the threat of a spanking she settled down.. “Fine but after this I’m done I’m not doing this anymore!” She cried taking the bottle..

"Ok, once you calm down and are good we can maybe let you leave."

Mr. Davis noticed how much Kayla was sucking down her bottle, seeing maybe she liked this juice he made her.

"You'll get your grade but all these fits are not proving to me at all that you're not a baby."

Kayla smiled as she continued drinking the bottle thinking this will be the last baby bottle she ever drinks! Good once I’m outta here I’m going to put this out of my mind and never think about it again! She thinks to herself since he finally said she can go... “I’m not a baby!” She yells as it’s very humiliating for a teenage girl who is so close to being an adult and already thinks she is one to be called a baby especially when she’s wearing a diaper! 

Mr. Davis was coming in to change Kayla’s wet diaper when suddenly a door could be heard opening.

»Hello honey, I’m home now! » 

Mrs. Davis came into the room to see Kayla in her wet diaper and Mr. Davis smiling. 

« Hello dear, this is Kayla, she’s one of my students who is behaving badly. »

Kayla had decided she was just going to go home but she remembered him saying how the juice makes her lose control, Kayla agreed to wear a diaper home she didn’t want to have an accident.. This will soon be over she thinks to herself as she lays down ready for her last diaper change... As Kayla’s laying there Mr Davis fans out the fresh baby diaper Kayla closes her eyes but not her ears! “What who the hell is this!” Kayla yelled very embarrassed as this pretty girl not much older then her stood there smiling and so was Mr Davis! 

« Oh hello sweetie, I’m Jessica, welcome to the best nursery ever! »

Mr. Davis finished diapering Kayla and turned around.

»well look who’s finally home, I bet you’re soaked too! »

Mr. Davis lifted up Jessica’s dress to reveal a very soaked diaper underneath.

Kayla was glad that Mr Davis was just taping up her diaper so the girl didn’t see her.. She wondered if she heard what he just said but then he saw her approach the girl named Jessica as he lifted up her dress and sure enough she was wearing a diaper!  “What kind of crazy shit is this!” Kayla was so confused.. 

"Yes Daddy I couldn't hold it all on my way home from shopping and need a change really bad."

Jessica than started sucking her thumb as Mr. Davis gently laid her on the bed and changed her diaper in front of Kayla. After Mr. Davis changed her he handed her a big stuffed animal, a bottle with milk in it and took her over to the TV to watch some cartoons.

"There you go my little jessie, you just relax now and watch your cartoons now that you're all changed."

"Oh sweetie, fighting it does not make it better."

Jessica was happily drinking her bottle and watching her cartoons in her diaper.

"Did you have much of this juice? Even if you have a little bit you'll need diapers for awhile."

Jessica giggled at Kayla and went back to her cartoons.

“I don’t wanna be a baby!” She yelled as this girl seemed to like it.. “I don’t wanna be like her I just wanna get this shit out of my system so I don’t need these damn diapers!” Kayla was infuriated she hated being a baby not having any control in her life and now her body as she wet her diaper.. No this can’t be happening she thought to Herself as she just wanted to cry! 

"But being a full time baby is the bestest thing ever!" Jessica squealed as she kicked her feet up in the air and laughed out loud.

Mr. Davis was bringing up a new box of diapers for both from the basement as he knew he's probably have to change quite a few more diapers in the next while.

"Now I don't have to worry about anything, like stupid boys or stupid school or anything..." Jessica continued to roll on the floor and suck on her bottle.

“I don’t care that’s not me!” She cried watching in shock as this girl truly enjoyed being a baby! Kayla was livid and was starting to realize Mr Davis wanted her to become just like this stupid girl!  “I just want my damn grade and to get the hell out of here!” She yelled stomping her foot.. 

"Well it looks like we have a very crabby baby here, does someone need their diaper changed?" Mr. Davis was now enjoying teasing Kayla as he thought she must always be like this and used to getting her way all the time. He checked her diaper and indeed it was quite wet again so he assumed this is why she was so upset.

"Look as soon as you stop wetting yourself I'll let you go home. Unless you want to go back to your dorm in diapers and have to explain that to all your friends."

Mr. Davis got out another diaper, this one with animal prints on it.

"You know what Kayla, maybe you if you want to leave so badly you should." Mr. Davis snatched away the diaper and looked at Jessica who just smiled with a pacifier in her mouth.

"You have not been a very ungrateful since you got here, so, if you want to leave so badly, just go ahead." Mr. Davis pointed to Kayla's clothes she had on way earlier.