LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anything for the grade pvt wetmonkey

Kaylaindiapers

Kayla laid there as he wiped her down she flinched and let out a little groan being touched in her intimate parts and she blushed hoping he didn’t notice! She felt her legs being raised up then the diaper unfolded the ever presence plastic crinkling diaper.. “No please you can’t do this!” She cried as she was powdered and the diaper brought up tight between her legs and taped snugly in place.. “No it sucks I’m not a stupid baby!” She said pouting not realizing how much of a baby she was acting like! 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh now stop fussing, it's almost done."

Mr. Davis was double checking Kayla's diaper to make it was on secure for her, he did think she looked great in these diapers he had been saving for a special someone. He put her pacifier back in her mouth, and then went and got her a teddy bear and a blanket to cuddle with if she liked.

"Why can't you just let me take care of you?" Mr. Davis said and he gently brushed Kayla's hair out of her eyes.

Kayla spit out her pacifier.. “Quit I’m not a baby!” She yelled as she was really mad.. Kayla was really shocked when she got a blanket and a teddy bear.. He’s determined to treat me like a baby... “i don’t need anyone to take care of me I— I just n— need my grade!” She whined not totally pulling away as he tried to clam her down.. 

"Well your wet diaper and constant tantrums make you seem like quite the baby to me. So until you can prove yourself to be a grown up you'll just have to stay here."

Mr. Davis handed her the teddy bear and the blanket hoping she would at least take one of them.

"I'm going to get you a little something to eat too and another new bottle, all this fusing about must be making you hungry and thirsty again."

“Wh- what you can’t be serious!” Kayla whined as she was now kinda boxed in she had to prove to him she could be an adult and yet she was mad so how could she act like an adult when he was treating her like a baby!  “No I’m not hungry you have to let me go!” She cried once again just proving to him what a baby she was.. She took the blanket to cover up as she was cold even if it was a baby blanket with teddy bears on it.. 

"You are being so stubborn but I know you need to eat too, such a grumpy, little baby. Don't cry and just let me take care of you, it will be so much easier."

Mr. Davis came back with some mushy food and a new bottle for Kayla.

"Now are you are going to be a good baby?"

Kayla couldn’t believe it she saw Mr Davis was holding a baby bottle and a jar of Gerber baby food she knew cause she babysat a lot!  “What no I— I can’t eat that please I’m not a baby!” She whined as he popped the jar.. Realizing she had no choice and knowing she needed to find away out she thought of the only thing she could.. “Fine if I eat that can I have my grade?” She said softly as she didn’t want to eat that but she wanted to leave and she wanted her grade this was what got her here in the first place.. 

"Yes, you can get your grade if you continue to behave, you're being much better now."

Mr. Davis continued to feed Kayla and then held her as her fed her bottle after too.

"Now, why don't you just relax and have another little nap? I don't want anymore grumpy little girl."

Kayla hated baby food and she still couldn’t understand why he wanted her to eat baby food but he seemed to have fun doing it even making Choo choo and airplane noises.. I’m not a stupid infant she thought to herself as she continued to eat!  Get through this and I’ll have my grade she thinks to herself.. “Fine.” She really didn’t feel like arguing.. 

Mr. Davis was happy Kayla was finally not fighting every single thing he offered. He liked having a little baby to take care of again and thought Kayla looked so adorable.

"See...it's so much fun my little one..."

He took out a bottle full of his special juice and held Kayla in his arms to feed it to her.

"No, no...just let me hold and take care of you. It's ok to cry with me."

Mr. Davis realized Kayla needed extra taking care of as she was probably so stressed from school and life.

"You just have as much as you want, I'm here to make all your worries go away."

Kayla struggled for a few minutes then finally she calmed down.. After a few pats and the nipple teased her lips she began drinking.. Oh no not again! She thought as her head started spinning she felt light headed but she continued to drink then she felt like she was having a out of body experience.. I’m floating the teenage baby thought to herself as she continued to drink the formula... She may have wanted a grade but her teacher was going to make her an adult baby! 

Mr. Davis held Kayla closely in his arms as she once again fell deep asleep. He made sure she was 100% asleep and tucked her in nicely with a teddy bear and her pacifier, he played with her hair and let her rest.

He made sure he enough supplies of diapers, juice, baby food and milk for Kayla as he wasn't sure how long she would be staying. He looked down at Kayla and thought how she looked perfect all quiet, calm and sleeping. He also knew she might wake up very wet again as she did have a lot to drink.

Kayla didn’t know what was happening was he putting something in her bottle or was she just so relaxed that she felt different... Like earlier it wasn’t long before she was asleep... Her last thought before she was out was this was all for her grade.. While she was sleeping she was dreaming about being with her friends at the lake they were all laughing having a good time under the bright warm sun!  Kayla was having a good time as she  jumped in the water while she was sleeping and dreaming of the lake she wet her diaper.. 

Mr. Davis loved watching Kayla sleep deeply and wondered what dreams she must be having so deeply asleep. He could see her arms twitching just a bit in her sleep and her eyelids moving fast.

He went to the diaper drawer and realized he may run out at some point soon so express ordered more for Kayla in just her size. He ordered a bunch of pink princess ones but also some with animal prints on them, hoping she would like both of these kinds of diapers. He ordered her another onesie too so she felt special.

Kayla continued sleeping not realizing she wet her diaper or that she was becoming more of a baby minute by minute... She was still lost in her dreams for now they were still adult dreams but soon the road she was going down would lead her to babyhood and her dreams would soon be baby dreams or maybe dreams that  she could have her old life back! 

Mr. Davis made sure to get out all the extra diapers he had, the stuffed animals, and bottles he could find that he had gotten over the years. He could see Kayla was getting more relaxed but wanted to make sure she felt very comfortable in her new environment and had everything she could ever need.

He started marking some papers he was now behind on but couldn't stop looking at Kayla and how adorable she looked.

Kayla woke up and wiped the sleep out of her eyes now knowing what time it was or anything.. For a few minutes she was disoriented after a minute she woke up as she looked around.. Oh yeah Mr Davis made me a baby.. Kayla wasn’t sure if it was the crinkle of her diaper that made her remember or the stupid pacifier that she was still sucking.. Ugh she immediately spit it out and she was mad at herself how she was falling into baby actions.. If I can just get my grade then this will all be worth it.. She thought to herself as she began to get up.. 

Mr. Davis could hear Kayla waking up in the other room and went over to make sure she was ok.

"How are you feeling now? I'd better check that diaper again as it has been a little while."

Mr. Davis went over to Kayla and saw she had spit out her pacifier but still seemed more calm than usual. Was his plan finally working or would Kayla continue to put up a fight?

Kayla looked up when she saw Mr Davis.. “Um can I go now I— I did what you wanted I’m ready to go just give me that grade and I’ll never say anything to anyone.. She thought to herself hell no I would never tell anyone about this it would be so embarrassing.. She blushed as he talked about her diaper.. Kayla just wanted to leave now... She never thought that Mr Davis was taking pictures of her or filming her while she slept like a baby girl! 

"Oh you can go anytime you want Kayla, I'm only trying to take care of you here, not keep you a prisoner."

He looked down at her diaper and could see Kayla had wet herself more in her sleep.

"But I should warn you, I have some documentation of all this."

"Plus you may not want to be too far from a toilet or your room for awhile."

Kayla smiled and went to get up “ok so I got the grade right!” Before she could get the answer Mr Davis surprised her.. Kayla thought about it for a minute trying to take this in.. “Wh— what doc— documentation?” She stuttered nervously... It never occurred to her that he might take pictures or videos.. “What do you mean stay close to the toilet d- did you g- give me something that will make me wet myself!” She cried nervously stuttering incoherently as this was all too much to take in! 

"It's ok...I'm not going to do anything with the photo's or videos at all. I just needed to know I could trust you, that's all."

"Now, as for the drink I have been giving you, it is a full body relaxant that does often cause people to wet themselves. But I only gave it to you so you would relax and have a good rest. I just wanted to warn you if you went out now without a diaper you might have an accident in front of everyone."

“You can trust me I just want my grade!” She said getting frustrated then she thought about what he said.. “You what you made it where I’m going to have a accident if I don’t wear a diaper!l she stomped her foot.. “How the hell am I going to go out there with my friend without a diaper and if I go out there and have a accident they’ll laugh at me!” She was fuming and now seeing she truly was at his mercy!