LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sisterly Troubles [Private: sarasshops]

Little Jellybean

Juliette sighed as she woke up with wet bed sheets again. The eighteen year old girl had no idea why she was suddenly having accidents all of a sudden. She blushed, trying to hide the wet sheets and her stained undies. Licking her lips, she climbed back into bed, trying not to make it obvious that she had an accident.

hey

So how old should we be?

I ake up with a compeltely wet diaper, thinking I can't beleive I still wear a diaper at 22, good thing no one knows.  I go int the hallway and see you...  "what are you doing with those sheets?"

Julliette, waht is wrong?

but it is not the first time, do you wet your pants during the day also?  Tell me the truth I am your big sister"  feeling how over full my diaper is.."No I am a big girl and use the toilet not wet my pants so let me go to the bathroom and when I come back we will talk about gettign soem diapers for you"  I get up, adjsut my sweat pants and go to my room to change my diaper..

Juliette sighed in defeat. "Only once..." she said, recalling the other day where she barely made it to the bathroom and wet her jeans. "I don't need diapers though, I'm not a baby! Do they even make diapers that big!?" she said, almost in disbelief regarding everything that was going on right now. She blushed, already knowing that she needed to go to the bathroom as she squirmed again.

I came back in with a fresh diaper on under my sweat pants..."Well thansk for being honest about wettign your pants" I see you squirming  "Did you ahve another accident"

(can we modify this that I am your mom, I still ear diapers and you are like 15? I think it will role better)

cool, you be 18

"Well you are a senior in HS and there you are wettign again right in front of me".."I have never heard of a girl your age wetting herself bur I knew you were from doing your laundry and seeing the pee stains.  I bought these for you"  I take out a box of Tranquility Elites thick diapers.. YOu are going to wear these to school and to bed"

"I can't wear diapers to school!" she said, her eyes widening as she looked at her. "It will be so embarrassing!" she said with a blush, looking at the box of diapers. "Please don't make me!" she begged, blushing as she grabbed at her now-wet pyjama bottoms.

"Sweetie you have to, you cant keep having accdidents, think how emberassing that would be"  I take a diaper out and undo it, now lets get you cleaned up and diapered.  We will pick out some clothes to help hide it. I get you all cleaned up and you get dressed.

"Not as re3diculous as if you have an accident and everyone sees. that would ruin your life, trust me"..."Um, I am jsut saying I would feel terrible for you."  now worried you might suspect something about me.  "Just try not to wet it so you dont have to be in a wet diaper all day,  As i turn to leave your room I realize in my haste my diaper is showing over the waste of my sweats, I nervously and quickly adjust them...

"Okay," she said with a sign as she looked down at the diaper with a blush. "I guess so," she said, even though she was pretty sure that she was going to be calling in sick for school for the rest of the year. "I just don't know how no one is gonna notice..." she said with a blush, still staring at herself into the mirror.