LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nick and Cheryl

justforfun

*** DISCLAIMER: There are non-consensual elements to this story that I do not agree with and certainly don’t support or advocate.  It is a fantasy written for a story contest, and should not be taken to represent what I think is acceptable in real life. ***

He’d be perfect.  Thin and more than a head shorter than his friends, he was standing at the bar, struggling to join into discussions.  When a barstool next to him opened up, he hopped on, obviously relieved to be boosted up to a height where he could join the conversation.  I had been sizing him up all evening over my girlfriend's shoulder until she finally noticed I hadn’t been paying attention to anything she had been saying.

“Alright, who is it?”  I just smiled.  “Want to do this alone, as usual, Cheryl?  I’m ready to head home anyway.”  I nodded, gave her a quick hug, and she left.  I’d been friends with Karen for a long time, and she was well aware that I liked to work alone when I was looking for a one night stand.  She’d long ago given up trying to “help”; it just wasn’t her style.  This wasn’t my typical one night stand, but she didn’t need to know that.

I carried my empty glass to the bar, edging in between him and his friends, my body turned, my breasts rubbing on his shoulder, almost his face, as I waved at the bartender for another Sapphire and tonic.

“Sorry, excuse me, just need to get a refill.  I’ll be out of your way in a second.”

“That’s quite OK.”  His eyes roamed my body less subtly than he probably thought.  “Take your time, it’s fine.”

“Hi, I’m Cheryl.”

“Nick.”  Now he was being shy, eyes down darting towards my breast as I ‘accidentally’ rubbed it on his shoulder again as I reached for my fresh drink as it arrived.

I paused, appearing to think about it.  “My girlfriend just bailed.  Want to join me at my table?”  His eyes opened in surprise.  “No big deal,” I hurried to add, “I’m just looking for someone to talk to.  Maybe buy me another drink.”

He didn’t think it over that long.  “Um, sure… Cheryl.  That would be nice.”  He followed me over to my table, sitting down across from me.  “So, uh, Hi.  Nice to meet you.  I have to say, I’m not used to being picked up like this.”

I smiled.  “Well, I’m not picking you up, really.  But my girlfriend left early, and I was just looking for someone to talk to while I nurse my drink.  It’s been a long week, and it’s unhealthy to drink alone.”

The conversation wandered for a while… I found out he was a grad student at the local university, about the same age I was, and he was, unsurprisingly, single.  I told him about my work at the local medical supply company as a software developer.  I left out that my mother had founded the company.

I continued to nurse my g&t as we chatted, just having the bar tender add tonic to keep up appearances, while he had two more beers.  After an hour, he was definitely somewhere in the hazy dimension between pleasantly buzzed and drunk.  It was time to go.  I drained the g&t.

“Well, Nick, it’s been fun, but I need to go home.”

“Yeah, me too.  It’s late.  It’s been nice to meet you, Cheryl.  Can I… um… I’d love to take you out for dinner next week some time so we can keep talking.”  His eyes said it as a question as his mouth slurred the words.  I smiled, amused at the effort he was clearly expending to pretend not to be drunk.

“Sure!  That would be great.  What’s your number…”  He gave it to me, and I sent him a quick text so that he had mine as well.

His friends had long since left, so as he had difficulty walking to the door he reached out to me to steady himself.  When we reached the street, I looked at him.  “Nick… are you sure you’re OK, there.”

“Um. Fine.  I’ll walk home.  I don’t think I should get in a car, and it’s only a few blocks.”

“My place is closer… you can sleep on the couch until you feel better.”

“Uh, ok.  That sounds… fine.”

That was almost too easy.  I was only a little disappointed that he had given in so easily, but in his case this was not even the opening act.  I guided him the two blocks to my place, guiding him onto the couch.  “I’ll be right back.  Make yourself comfortable.  Want another beer?”  He shook his head.  “Water?”  He nodded at that.  Good.

First things first.  In my bedroom I stripped off my shirt and bra, feeling much better as the constriction was released.  I threw a long nighty on after removing the skirt and panties I had been wearing.  I felt even better when I let my hair down.  I had a great body and I knew it, and I tried to take good care of it.

In the kitchen I grabbed a cup, filling it with cool water before I dropped the tablet in.  Stirring to make sure it dissolved before I brought it back to him, I sauntered into the living room.  His eyes bulged out of his head when he saw me.  I loved that look in men.  It meant I was in control.  I set the water down on the table beside him and knelt down.  Sliding my hands under his shirt, I started kissing his chest, gently working upwards with my hands and mouth as I worked his t-shirt over his head.  He lay back, his hands unsure of what to do as I pulled his shirt up over his head but not off his arms, leaving them above him and exposing his chest to my mouth as I slowly moved back down.

My hands unbuckled his belt and pulled down his zipper as my tongue outlined one of his nipples.  His back arched as one hand gently stroked the front of his boxers.  I was surprised at the size of his dick as it popped out of his fly, already at attention.  My fingers explored the sensitive areas as I marvelled at how such a large thing could be on such a small man.  I had only intended to give him oral, but not one to let an opportunity go to waste. I instead climbed on top of him and inserted him into me, slowly moving up and down before getting into it rather vigorously, enjoying the feeling of fullness until… well, I knew he wasn’t going to last that long.  Oh well.  They’re be more opportunities to play with that, I was sure.

“I’m… uh… I’m…” He struggled to get his arms free of his shirt as he realized what had happened.  He ended up pulling his shirt back down over his head as he reached for me.  “I’m so sorry… I’m… I didn’t think…”

I silenced him with a finger to his lips as I got off.  “It’s ok.  My fault.  I know you’re drunk.  Here.  I handed him the water and he drank it with one hand while pulling his pants back up.  I gave him a blanket and a pillow, but he was asleep in less than a minute.

I looked at his phone.  It was an older model Android phone.  Great, this should be quick and easy.

Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning with a hell of a hangover.  I didn’t usually drink that much, and… where was I?  I was on a couch.  There was a sheet over me.  I was in what looked like an apartment… oh, right.  My pants were unbuckled.  Had that really happened?  I remembered meeting a girl… Cheryl… we had talked, and then I had more to drink, and then we talked, and then… well, it was kind of blurry… but I remembered her on top of me...

Wow.  I mean, I’m not a virgin by a long short, but I had never had a one night stand before.  I smiled.  I felt kind of sore in my groin, but I remembered her breasts bouncing up and down as she rode me.  It wasn’t that bad at all.

And then I realized two things… one, she was standing in the hallway with a cup of coffee, wearing a nightgown, and two, there was something wet under me.  I reached down reflexively under the sheet, which was, I hoped, hiding the evidence from her view.  It was not a wet spot that would result from sex.  It was a large wet spot.  And my pants were soaked.  My eyes opened in horror.

Her brow knitted in concern.  “You ok, Nick?  I’m sorry about last night… I kind of got carried away… I hope you’re ok?”

I tried to figure out what to do.  I had wet her couch.  That hadn’t happened since… well, it had been a very long time, but I had been very, very drunk.  She came over and started to sit down next to me.

My mind was ping-ponging back and forth like a flubber ball.  This beautiful girl, with long brown hair, a gorgeous body, and very generous… um… curves was about to sit next to me.  On the spot where I had, apparently, wet her couch.

“Stop!” I pleaded.  She paused.  “I… uh… I…”  She looked at me, confused.  “I think I… might have… IThinkIHadAnAccident”, I blurted out.

She slowly turned around and lifted the sheet covering me, her face twisting into a frown as she observed the large wet spot.  “Uh, Nick?  Is this something that happens a lot?  Or just when you drink?”

“It doesn’t… I don’t… It’s been a long time, not since…. Look, I don’t normally have this problem.  I’m so sorry.  I’ll help you clean up.”  

Her face softened.  “Look, I understand.  No big deal.  Let’s just get you cleaned up.  Maybe breakfast.  I have plans this afternoon, but you’ll feel better after a shower.  C’mon, the bathroom is this way.”  She led me to a bathroom in the hallway.  “There are towels and such in there.  Put your clothes in the basket that’s in there and I’ll throw them in the wash.”

So, I did.  Stripping out of my wet shirt, pants, underwear, and socks, I dropped them in the basket.  She was gone when I furtively opened the door and pushed the basket out.  I used the toilet before relaxing into a hot shower.

Of course, I realized I had a problem when I was done drying off.  Wrapping a towel around myself, I stuck my head out the door.  “Cheryl?”

“There are some clothes there in front of the door.  I think they’ll fit.”  When I looked down, sure enough there was a pile.  I picked it up and brought it into the bathroom.  A pair of pink sweatpants, a black t-shirt, and, I had to laugh because it was so predictable, a light blue pair of her panties.  

I decided to play along, and put everything on, including the panties.  Everything was too large, of course, so I pulled the sweatpants drawstring tight, rolled up the legs, and went to the kitchen.  She was dressed in jeans and a loose t-shirt that didn’t do anything to diminish her breasts, just placing some eggs on two plates that already had some bacon and toast.

“Sit down.  I made breakfast.”  She smiled at me and I felt relieved.  Apparently she had forgiven me for peeing on her couch.  “Don’t get used to it; I usually just have Starbucks.  So, did you put _everything_ on?”

I smiled.  “Well, I’m not a big fan of commando, and the options were limited…”

She kissed me on the cheek as we went to the dining room table.  “Well, it’s nice to know that you’re secure enough in your masculinity that you’ll wear my panties!”  We continued chatting until first the washing machine, and then the dryer, completed, and I changed into my now-clean clothes.

As I went to hand her clothes that I had been wearing, she took the panties and gave them back.  “Keep these… you can return them when you buy me that dinner that you promised me last night.”

“How about tomorrow night? I don’t want to wait.”

She gave me a wry grin.  “Next weekend.”

“Wednesday.”  

“Deal.”

“Awesome! I have your number… I’ll let you know when I’m going to pick you up, but figure six-ish?”

She kissed me on the forehead as she hugged me and then pushed me away.  “Get out of here.  And don’t forget to bring your panties back.”

As I left, it took me a moment to figure out where I was, but I didn’t care, and basically whistled and skipped all the way home.

Chapter 3

Dinner Wednesday was uneventful.  We went out for sushi.  He was a gentleman, and I was a lady.  When I asked about the panties, he just laughed it off.  He paid, even though I tried to split it since he was a student and I have a job.  Claiming an early morning, I had him drop me off but didn’t invite him in.  We set plans for Friday, though.  

As he left, I whispered in his ear, “Maybe you should wear the panties on Friday,” before kissing him on the forehead again and stepping inside.

[To be continued...]

Archived