LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Roommate (Private for JE PUNK and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

"Rin you know mom wants you sleeping in the crib until you stop having so many accidents" Annabelle lied to Rin as she forced her off the toddler bed and took her over to the crib. She wasn't worried about it breaking as the crib had multiple adjustments to hold up to 200 lbs. Once the tall teen was in the crib she raised the bars before picking out Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Annabelle sat down in the rocking chair then began reading the story to Rin hoping she would fall asleep soon.

Rin pouted as she was forced in the crib but settled down once her big sister started reading her story. After about five minutes the teen girl had fallen asleep and started sucking her thumb while she rolled to her side and started grunting in her sleep and started wetting and messing her diaper as the laxatives slowly started taking effect and didn't seem to stir as she did so letting out a small smile behind her thumb.

Annabelle gave Rin a smile as she quickly fell asleep and began sucking her thumb. She turned on the baby mobile and Disney nightlight before leaving the nursery. The plan to find her adult belongings was now back on track for the college student. "Now Akiza will see who the real baby is" Annabelle thought to herself as she began checking around the living room.

Rin didn't stir while she slept and began dreaming about how she was supposed to be the big sister while in reality she was slowly regaining her memory. It was moments later A car started to pull up to the driveway as the sound of the engine died out and walking count be  heard as the door opened "Hello! Rin! Annie!" Akizas voice  was heard and saw Annabelle in the living room and scooped her up "There you are little one did your big sister leave you all alone?" Lets go see if we can find her." 

Annabelle was so busy searching for her adult stuff she didn't hear Akiza come in until she was picked up. "Put me down right now ! She's asleep right now and we need to have a talk" She tried to tell the new roommate hoping her lack of a diaper wouldn't be noticed. If the tiny girl could only convince her to see what her little sister had done she was certain she would realize her mistake and that she had been telling the truth. Annabelle wondered how Akiza would react upon seeing Rin in a wet diaper in the crib listening to a lullaby.

"You got that right your big sister shouldn't be leaving you unsupervised." She told her before noticing something off "I see a certain little girl is not wearing her diaper like she's supposed to it's a good thing I went out and brought more for you  when I did or we might of had a little problem but not to worry I'm gonna get you all sorted but first I need to have a little chat with your big sister." She replied while taking her to the nursery and discovered a sleeping Rin in the crib "What In the world?" 

"How many times do I have to tell you ? I'm the big sister and I don't need diapers !" Annabelle told Akiza as she began to kick her legs in protest. She wasn't sure what it would take to make the new girl believe her but wasn't going to give up. Instead of explaining what had happened the short adult decided to let the motherly girl make her own conclusions. Despite the pajamas the bulk of a diaper was clearly visible and Annabelle was certain Rin had used it by now. 

NoAkiza was at A loss of words "What in the." Setting the girl down and released the crib bars and gently shook Rin "Hey Rin wake up." 

Rin slowly stirred "Hmmm what how'd I get here.the last thing I remember was scolding Annie and something but me and I must've passed out."

"I see then how did you find yourself in those pajamas and diaper" she asked

Rin was confused and looked at herself "Annie must've dressed me like this she always loved playing dress up with me as for  how I wet it I'm not too sure although I do keep medicine for children who have trouble releasing their bowels." She explained waiting for her sister to say something.

"That's not true. She's the one who loves playing dress up. Why else would she have diapers, baby clothes, and a crib strong enough to hold an adult all in her size ?" Annabelle asked Akiza trying to make her doubt Rin's explanation. She hated being in the nursery especially with a fully stocked changing table but couldn't leave without drawing even more attention to herself. If the petite female was lucky her new friend would get caught up in trying to figure out the truth as to why her bratty sister had baby stuff in her own size. "Just look at this place. The changing table can hold an adult, she has medicine to help pee or poop herself, and the closet has tons more diapers and baby clothes in her size" Annabelle told Akiza as she opened the closet letting her see everything that was in it.

Akiza looked at her in confusion before Rin opened her mouth "I babysit older kids as well some that have special needs theres one particular I babysit I'll be have to introduce you later." Rin explained

Akiza looked at her before nodding "Okay I think I've seen and heard what I needed to." Before turning to Annabelle "You shouldn't be accusing and making up big stories you're big sister especially getting into things that don't belong to you." Before turning to Rin "Why don't you get changed I'll handle your little sister." As Rin nodded in agreement while Akiza scooped Annabelle up and placed her on the changing table.

"WAIT ! She lying and I can prove it ! Let's go see the kid she claims needs this stuff ! If it's true then I'll let you baby me without anymore fuss ! If Rin is lying though you have to agree to stop treating me like a baby !" Annabelle offered Rin and Akiza while struggling to avoid the changing table. She was certain her plan would work as she had a little secret her baby sister didn't know about. Every time the motherly girl tried to remove her current clothes the small adult kicked wildly making the task even more difficult. Annabelle wasn't going to give up anytime soon unless Akiza and Rin agreed to the deal.

Akiza looked at her with an odd look before sitting her up "Fine one chance will go see this girl but if your big sister is telling is the truth you are going to apologize to her and I'm going to diaper your little tushie without complaint do you understand little one?" She told her in a calm tone as Rin finished getting dressed and was wearing the clothes she had on before.

"And if I'm telling the truth you'll drop the baby treatment, apologize and pay rent for one month ?" Annabelle asked Akiza hoping to get something out of the deal. She was grateful to have avoided being rediapered and intended to keep things that way. If the tall roommate didn't accept the deal the petite adult would keep fighting her on the baby treatment. Annabelle waited to be taken off the changing by Akiza or Rin so she could go to the car.

Akiza set the youthlock on the floor "I already agreed to pay rent.. as for the baby treatment I'll let you be a big girl tonight but if you wet the bed then its back to diapers for bedtime." She told her while Akiza got her car keys and led Rin and Annabelle to the car unfortunately for Annabelle she was still required to sit in a carseat due to her small size.

"I won't wet the bed. I'm an adult not some child who needs protection" Annabelle smugly retorted as she headed to the car. She didn't see a carseat in the new girl's car and hoped her little sister wouldn't point out she was supposed to be riding in one. Despite needing one to stay safe and avoid a ticket the small girl absolutely hated using one. Annabelle tried to go to Akiza's front seat knowing it was another law that she couldn't sit in the front unless she was in her car which had been adapted for her carseat and size to make driving easier.

Akiza just rolled her eyes as Rin sighed and picked her sister up and placed her in her car seat "Sis you know your supposed to be in sitting in a carseat or else your gonna risk getting Akiza a ticket." She reminded her as she strapped her in and got into the front with Akiza as she started the car up and began to drive to the address that Rin gave her on her GPS.

Annabelle began to pout again and crossed her arms in annoyance of being reminded she had to sit in something intended for babies. She let herself be buckled into it though knowing it was pointless to argue. With the angle of her carseat the college student could only see the car roof and had to trust her little sister and new friend were taking her to the right place. Annabelle couldn't wait to see the look on Rin's face once she realized the family had moved and it looked like she was lying.

After about 15 minutes they pulled up to the location "Are you sure this is the right place Rin the house looks deserted." She told the teen.

Rin blinked when saw that the house was empty "But that's impossible I'm pretty sure this is it if something had changed they would've called me!" She told the older woman having no idea that her sister had set her up.

Akiza sighed "Well I have no proof on what's going on but I have kept my word Annnabelle won't be padded tonight but I will keeping an eye on the both of you since I have idea what's going on." Deciding to get to the bottom of the issue tommorow morning.

"See ? I told you she was lying ! There is no special needs kid ! The nursery and bigger diapers are for her ! She likes acting like a baby !" Annabelle told Akiza upon hearing the house looked deserted and wished she could see for herself. The angle her little sister kept the carseat at prevented it only able to look up at the car roof in boredom. She hated it and always tried to adjust her carseat into a proper sitting position to help drive but lately the college student had ended up as a passenger rather than the driver in her own car. It didn't take a genius to figure out Rin wanted Annabelle's car but she had managed to hold onto it.

Rin glared at her "I'm not lying you little brat! And I certainly don't wear diapers you took advantage of me while my head was light headed." The teen shot back at her sister . 

"That's enough you two now I don't know who's lying or who's telling the truth  but if you want me to believe either any of you I suggest you both act civilized ladies is that understood?"

Rin just glared before nodding her head knowing her sister had won this round.

"I'm not the one who keeps making up stories" Annabelle couldn't help getting in the last word with Rin though was careful not to push her luck. The last thing she needed was to be punished just for celebrating being able to stay out of diapers. She waited to get back home while thinking how else she could pay her little sister back for all the times she had been teased. Annabelle didn't have any evidence that could tell Akiza Rin had actually told the truth though didn't know the family had moved.

Akiza just ignored the girls comment as they pulled back to the house"Will figure this out in the morning." She said simply unbuckling the girl and set on her feet while Rin marched back in the house. Akiza just looked at the small girl "Look I'll just sleep on the couch tonight until you sort things out  with your sister but I'm gonna still need proof that you're telling the truth." She simply told her meaning one false move could deem her a toddler.

"Thank you. I could help you settle this but my clothes, purse, ID, and cellphone were all gone when I checked my room. I'm sure my little sister hid them but I haven't had much of a chance to look for them" Annabelle explained to Akiza hoping tomorrow they could find her adult belongings. She decided tonight she would celebrate having put her little sister in diapers and managing to get out of the baby treatment. After going to her room the small adult went to her mini fridge and pulled out some Mike's Hard Lemonade. Once Akiza and Rin were asleep Annabelle planned to play one more trick on Rin to make Akiza think Rin needed protection at night.

After a few minutes Akiza had settled down and turned in for the night unaware of the youthlock was drinking alcohol. As for Annabelles playing a trick on her little sister Rin was one step ahead of her as she kept her door locked from the inside since Annnabelle used to pull stuff on her when they were children ... Most likely due so she wouldn't be only one padded up at night by their mother.

Annabelle finished off the first bottle rather quickly before starting on the second one. She was so drunk her plan to make her little sister have an accident had completely slipped her mind. Sometime during the night the tiny college student fell asleep and a few hours later had an accident. Annabelle didn't even notice sleeping late into the morning with a big hangover the next day.