LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Roommate (Private for JE PUNK and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Rins eyes widened when saw the diaper and tried to get away and covered her privates up "Eeeppppp!!! Sissy what are you doing I dun need diapees I'm a big girl I was kidding about going pee pee in my panties". She begged not understanding why her big sister would  make her wear them after being potty trained for a long time.

"Mom said to put you in them. Now be a good girl or I'll have to spank you" Annabelle lied to Rin while trying to threaten her into behaving. She wasn't going to give up now that she was so close to her revenge on the little brat. After her little sister continued to cover her privates the college student tried to force her hands away. "If you don't move your hands right now I'm getting a paddle" Annabelle warned Rin giving her one more chance to avoid having a red bottom.

Rin eeped at the thought of that "But but but sissy... Finne I'll wear the diapees but pinky promise you won't spanky me." Slowly uncovering herself before slowly laying back on the changing pad to have her diaper to put on to avoid being spanked.

"As long as you behave no spanking" Annabelle agreed quickly putting quite a bit of baby powder on Rin's privates. She then taped the diaper up making sure it was nice and snug. As her little sister explored the new diaper she remembered there was a bigger pair of pajamas just like the one she had been put in and got them out of the closet. "Ok let's finish getting you dressed" Annabelle told Rin as she showed her the pajamas and went to take her shirt and bra off.

Rins diaper was pink which had bunny designs on them before she found her bra taken off revealing her fully developed huge breasts which probably would  make Annabelle jealous since she was well flat as a board due to her youthlock before the teen waited for footie pjs to be put on.

Annabelle looked at Rin's breasts with great envy while being reminded yet again how much her sister had outgrown her. She helped her into the footie pajamas though before zipping them up and locking them shut. Once that was done she took off her Minnie Mouse shirt and adjusted the bra the best she could. Unfortunately even with it slimmed down Annabelle looked ridiculous in it as her breasts didn't even fill half the cups making it look like she was just playing dress up.

Rin pouted as she looked at her padded rear as it gave off a couple of crinkles everytime she moved "Awww how long did mommy say I have to wear these big girls dont wear diapees." She huffed determined to fully get outta diapers one day to declare herself a big girl before her tummy had growled once again at least her sister had promised her a snack.

"Until you can stay dry at night. Now let's get you a snack" Annabelle told Rin as she began leading her to the kitchen. She giggled as the diaper gave away any stealth letting out crinkling with even the slightest movement. For now it seemed her little sister had inadvertently foiled her big sister's plan to find her adult clothes. Annabelle began to look for some food for Rin before spotting some formula and baby food and looked around for a stool to reach it.

Rin just pouted "You watch I can stay dry at night you'll see!" She said determined as she put fists up like some anime girl. The teen watched as she saw her sister grab a stool but didn't see the formula or baby food yet the small girl could convince her younger sister to give her a boost to get the stuff she needed without hurting herself.

"I've heard that before and it always seems to end with a wet bed the second the diapers go away" Annabelle teased Rin knowing she did have trouble with bedwetting though nowhere near as long as Annabelle. She found a stool to reach the baby food and formula before noticing something else. When her little sister wasn't paying attention her big sister grabbed the diuretics and put them in her pants. "I'll have a snack ready in just a few minutes. You can go watch or play with your dolls while I make it" Annabelle suggested to Rin trying to get some alone time in the kitchen.

Rin stuck her tongue "Nuh uh sissy I'll just make sure to get up and go potty." She told her as she waddled off to go watch TV and tuned in to watch her favorite tv show My Little Pony Friendship is Magic before she plopped herself on the couch As for how long Rins bedwetting lasted it only lasted about until she was 7 until being outta diapers completely.

Annabelle pouted at being reminded that her bedwetting had lasted until she was 15. She was definitely going to pay her little sister back for that as she prepared a bottle of formula before adding a good dose of diuretics. To help ensure an accident she picked out a jar of prunes, chicken, and spinach. "Rin lunch is ready" Annabelle called to Rin after finding a bib in her size.

Rin waddled to the kitchen "Coming sissy!" She said in a little girl like tone. Once she was in the kitchen she looked around the kitchen before spotting the bottle and baby food "Uhhh sissy why do you have that out is there another baby around here or something?" She asked confused completely unaware that the bottle and food was for her or what was about to happen once it was in her system.

"Nope it's for you. And if you want any dessert you better eat it all" Annabelle told Rin before putting the bib on her. It was pink and read in yellow letters Baby girl while having lace all around it. She pulled out some delicious chicken parmesan leftovers and warmed it up to enjoy. Annabelle wished she had a highchair in Rin's size as she couldn't fit in the one for babies.

Rin blushed blushed heavily "But sissy bottles are for babies I'm not a baby.!" she complained before finding the bib tied around her neck and pouted at it after she had sat down causing her diaper to crinkle while she moved. When the girl saw chicken parmesan being made in the microwave she whined alittle "Why do I have baby food while you get to have that?" She protested and pointed to the food her older sister is going to be having.

"It's just in case to make sure you don't spill anything. As for the baby food we don't have much else I can make for you until we go shopping again" Annabelle lied through her teeth to Rin while trying to make sure she would eat the baby food. While they were a little low on food she could have easily made her little sister something else to eat. She didn't want to miss the opportunity though to see the little brat who constantly tortured and picked on her eating baby food again. "Don't make me have to feed you" Annabelle warned Rin as she began enjoying the leftovers.

Rin pouted before she had no choice but to eat the baby food and gagged at the first bite of it "Oh do I hafta sissy this stuff is really yucky." She whined finding it unfair she had to eat this stuff while she tried to wash the bad taste with the bottle of milk she was given as she took a small suckle of it but continued to pout at her sister it was bad enough she made her wear diapers to bed before saying "And this bottle tastes really funny for some reason." Unable to put her finger on it but hadn't suspected anything yet.

"You want to make sure you grow big and strong like me don't you ?" Annabelle asked Rin as she tried to keep the giant smirk off her face upon seeing her eat the baby food. She was definitely going to enjoy the memory of the brat choking down the baby food for a long time. When her little sister complained about the taste of the bottle her big sister had to think fast. "I'm sure it's nothing. I can make you another one if you like" Annabelle offered Rin as she still had a good supply of the diuretics left to put in another bottle for her.

Rin just pouted as she took another bite of her baby food and drank her bottle before shaking her head no for another bottle "No thanks sissy." She said softly before she finished her baby food and bottle before her tummy started to gurgle abit but shrugged it off before looking at her sister "There I finished it all do I get dessert now?" She asked innocently before her tummy had gurgled once more.

Annabelle ate her food while enjoying watching Rin eat the baby food. When her little sister asked for some dessert the college student looked to make sure it was all gone. Once she had decided the jars were empty she went to the freezer and pulled out a popsicle. "Here you go. After this it's bedtime" Annabelle told Rin as she gave her the popsicle to enjoy.

Rin pouted at the mention of bedtime "Awwwww!!! But it's only 7:30.' she whined before taking the popsicle and started to lick it. The girls tummy started to rumble once more and this time she started to feel gassy as the teen started to hold her tummy "Sissy something doesn't feel right my tummy feels really funny." She whimpered and started to cross her legs alittle.

"I'm sure it's fine. Now finish your popsicle then it's off to bed" Annabelle told Rin thinking she was just trying to avoid an early bedtime. She would be quite surprised if the baby food and diuretics were working already as it hadn't even been a half hour yet. If her little sister did have an accident before bed her big sister would change her then give her another bottle. Annabelle waited impatiently for Rin to finish her popsicle so she could put her in the crib.

Rin pouted as she finished her popsicle after a few minutes the rumbling in her tummy had stopped maybe it was just gas afterall  before uncrossing her legs "Finnee!! need but can't you at least read me a bedtime story? She asked giving her sister the cute Bambi eyes as she used to do when she was still really little before going to the bathroom to brush her teeth hoping her big sister would say yes.

"Ok fine one bedtime story then it's off to bed" Annabelle told Rin as she agreed to read her a story. She could never resist her baby sister's cute Bambi eyes though it had been forever since she had seen them. For a moment the college student regretted what she was doing until she remembered what a nuisance the tall girl could be and what she had been put through. Annabelle decided to do everything in her power to make sure Rin thought she was a kid as she led her to the nursery once she finished brushing her teeth.

Rin cheered as she went to go brush teeth before she waddled back to the nursery and headed for the toddler bed instead of the crib which she often used to put her 'Dollies'  while she was playing having no idea that her older sister was going to make her sleep in. The amnesiac teen waited for her sister to pick out a story book for her as she sat on the toddler bed.