LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Roommate (Private for JE PUNK and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Akiza rushed in moments later and picked the small girl up "Oh sweetie what happened?" Seeing a small red bump on her head "Oh dear did you bump your head?" She asked gently rubbing it to help make it feel better.

Annabelle continued to cry as the pain distracted her from the sagging diaper hanging around her butt. While it wasn't swelling the red bump would last for at least a few hours. She could probably use an ice pack and the pacifier to stop her crying for a bit. Annabelle hoped Akiza would help her as she waited for her to do something.

Akiza placed a pacifier in her mouth  and placed her in the changing table before leaving the nursery for a second then came back with an ice pack "It's going to be alright little one I'm going to make it all better can you be a good girl and put this on your head for me?" She asked giving her the Ice pack

Annabelle blushed as Akiza put the pacifier back in her mouth though began to suck on it a bit. She held the ice pack to her head but didn't lay down yet. Unless her pajamas had buttons around the diaper area the new roommate would need to unzip the back first to change her diaper. Whether Annabelle realized that or was just being stubborn was up for debate as she continued sucking on the pacifier while holding the ice pack over her little bump.

"Oh.. right the zipper." She said pulling the back of her zipper down and stripped her pjs and set them to the side as well Judging by the diaper you certainly are wet now can you be a good girl for me and lay back so I can get you cleaned up?" She asked sweetly hoping the small girl would reply.

Annabelle let Akiza strip her of the pajamas before nodding her head and laid down for her. She didn't want another diaper but the little bump and pacifier were keeping her from making a fuss for now. It still hadn't fully sunk in for the small adult that she had soaked her diaper during naptime. Just as Akiza untaped Annabelle's diaper she began to pee some more not even trying to hold it.

Akiza was surprised at this before smiling at her "Good girl." Before removing her soaked diaper and grabbed the wet wipes and started to wipe her down gently "Hmmm tell you what how about I run you a nice bubble bath will that will that make you feel better?" She cooed to the girl waiting for a response from her.

"No thank you. I just need a few minutes" Annabelle told Akiza from behind her pacifier not thinking about the fact that she was going to be put in a fresh diaper. She would probably be fine and back to her old self in a half hour unless the bump got worse. It would be a good idea to put some cushions on the crib rails to prevent a more serious injury next time. Annabelle's cranky attitude would definitely come back once the pain from the tiny red spot went away meaning she would try to get her panties and get out of the baby diapers.

Akiza nodded before finishing wiping the girl down and grabbed a fresh diaper for her and lifted the girls ankles and slid it under then grabbed the baby lotion and started massaging it into the girls skin before grabbing the baby powder and started sprinkling on her and rubbed it in before finally bringing the front up and taped it up and rezipped her jammies "There we go good as new."

Annabelle blushed as Akiza covered her butt with baby lotion then baby powder before taping the new diaper up. She saw Cookie Monster was on this one just before being put back in the pajamas. For now she was stuck on the changing table until the new roommate helped her down. Annabelle's stomach let out a growl as she was hungry and hoped Akiza wouldn't see the half empty bottle still in the crib.

Akiza noticed there was still half of bottle of formula left before picking it up"Still hungry little one?" She asked sweetly picking her up once more and held her by her hip and walked over by the rocking chair and sat down and placed her in her lap and placed the nipple in her mouth "Here sweetie try to finish this so we can make your tummy nice and full." She cooed to her.

"No ! No bottle !" Annabelle whined as Akiza took the bottle and went back to the rocking chair. She was grateful for the pacifier in her mouth which prevented the bottle from being put in. The tiny adult tried her best to keep it in so she wouldn't have to finish the rest of the milk. Given how long Annabelle had been asleep there was a chance the milk might have gone bad at some point.

She nodded before picking her up once more "Alright let's see if we can find you something else in the kitchen." She replied and carried to the kitchen where there was high chair waiting for her which Rin probably used for her babysitting jobs and set the small girl in it after locking the tray in place. Next she dumped the half finished bottle in the sink then grabbed a bib that had baby blocks that said 'Baby girl' on it then grabbed an instant cup of mac and cheese an added some water before putting it in the microwave.

Annabelle fussed a little when Akiza put her in the highchair but held the ice pack to her head. The bump was barely visible anymore though was still causing her some pain. Upon seeing the new roommate start to make something she tried to get a good look at what it was. Annabelle had barely paid any attention to the bib wrapped around her neck though wondered what Rin was doing.

Once the food was done Akiza took it out the microwave and stirred it up abit before bringing the food over to her and removed the girls pacifier "Okay little one open up.the tunnel." She cooed getting the first spoonful ready for her hoping she would comply instead of her being fussy.

Annabelle looked at the mac and cheese Akiza had made before opening her mouth. She hoped it wouldn't be too hot as she didn't want to burn her tongue. The ice pack was still held in place with her hand making it harder to feed herself if she wanted. Annabelle didn't think Akiza had put anything in the food but would spit it out if it tasted funny.

Akiza blew on it alittle bit relieved that the girl didn't put up a fuss before giving the small girl a spoonful "That's a good girl if you finish it all I might get you a treat after." She told her as she watched her take a bite she didn't add anything in the food other then a little tiny bit of pepper to give it alittle spice so it wouldn't be too bland.

Annabelle let Akiza feed her the meal not making a fuss though her bib did get some food on it. By the time she was done eating her bump was feeling much better and she put the ice pack down. She was full for now though wasn't making a fuss over still being in the highchair. Annabelle planned to simply go back to her room and find some way to get the pajamas off so she could ditch the Pampers before having a talk with Akiza.

Akiza smiled and the removed the bib from her neck and wiped her face "All filled up little one?" She asked checking her head "Well your bump has shrunk down so that's good.' she told her before going in the fridge and filled one of her empty bottles with Apple juice and handed it to her "Here you go sweetie drink up."

"Did you have to put the juice in a bottle ? I can drink from a cup without spilling you know" Annabelle whined as Akiza gave her another bottle. She hoped she could prove she could be trusted but wasn't sure if she would ever get a chance. Since the bottle was plastic she wouldn't be able to break it by throwing it even if she wanted to. Annabelle hoped her time stuck in diapers would be very short as she decided if Akiza wouldn't listen to reason she'd simply show her the ID.

"Yes sweetie I do your big sister told me you drink from bottles all the time." She told her "Now if you want out of that highchair I suggest you drink your bottle like a good girl and depending on your behavior I might give you a little reward after." She replied to the young girl hoping she would take the bait before Rin came into the room smiling

"Well good morning baby sis did you a have a nice nappy?"

Akiza shook her head "Not after she bumped her head on the crib rails I suggest we cushion it up so she doesn't get hurt after." She told the older girl.

Annabelle muttered something about teaching Rin a lesson before putting the baby bottle in her mouth. She reluctantly began to drink grateful that at least this time it was juice. Upon seeing her little sister she glared at her and stopped drinking for a minute. "Why do you keep lying to her ? You know I don't need diapers, bottles, or a crib ! You better tell her the truth right now or so help me !" Annabelle threatened Rin thinking the joke had gone on much too long.

It was then Akiza had walked out the kitchen to go make a phone call to someone before Rin smirked at Annabelle "Not according to the one I found in your diaper genie." She told her before patting her 'big sisters' head "You better get used to the nursery cause that's where your staying  while she takes your old bedroom."  

Annabelle blushed as Rin reminded her she had used a diaper just like a baby. She tried to defend herself though by telling her little sister "It wasn't my fault ! She gave me half a bottle of warm milk and left me in the crib for hours !" The petite college student wasn't happy but figured out a way to get back at her rotten sister. Next time Rin slept Annabelle would put her hand in warm water until she had an accident then make sure Akiza saw it.

"Is that so then tiu could've held it in like a big girl but you ultimately decided you use your little diapees like a wittle girl." She told her before giving her a snug "If you thought Akiza was worse just wait until the see the cute outfits that I ordered that you're gonna be wearing your going to look super adorable." She told her with a smirk.