LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Roommate (Private for JE PUNK and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Akiza woke up the next morning and went to check on Annabelle and gently pulled the covers off of her and immediately noticed her bed and clothes "Annnabelle dear time to wake up." Unaware that the small girl was drinking last night if she couldn't get her to wake she planned to take her to the tub to cleaned up as if she was on instinct to care for a small child she also had no intentions of waking up Rin not wanting the sisters to stir up trouble early in the morning however she was going to have to convince the girl to wear protection at night whether she wanted to or not.

Annabelle began to slowly wake up as the cold air hit her making the damp bed and clothes even colder. She yawned and as her eyes opened was surprised to be greeted to the sight of her new roommate looking down at her. Upon realizing she had a big accident she blushed and tried to cover it up even though it was much too late. Annabelle wasn't sure what to say not wanting to admit she had been drinking even though Akiza could probably see the half empty bottle on her nightstand.

Akiza just sighed "okay little lady March yourself to the bathroom I'll be there In a minute to help you while I take care of the wet stuff " She told her noticing the empty beer cans "You are much too little to be drinking this stuff." Making a mental note to make sure there won't be a trace of alcohol in the house while waiting for the small girl to undress herself.

Annabelle blushed as Akiza ordered her to go wait in the bathroom but did as she was told. She didn't care much for the idea of her friend washing her but would just explain she was capable of doing it herself when she arrived. Once in the bathroom the short girl stripped down to just her panties. Annabelle hoped Akiza wouldn't punish her for drinking despite having no proof she was old enough for it.

Akiza picked up her wet stuff and placed it in the washing machine before returning to the bathroom with a fresh set of clothes and turned the bathwater on "I need those too dear you can't just sit in wet panties all day ." She told her giving her an opportunity for her to take them off herself before going over to the tub to check the water temperature sasified she started to pour bubbles for the small girls bath before turning back to her to see if she would do what she was told.

Annabelle hesitated when Akiza wanted the wet panties afraid she would be diapered and also not wanting to be seen naked. She turned around before taking them off then getting in the bathtub. While the college girl would have preferred a shower the bath was still nice as well until the bubbles were added. Annabelle bit back a response reminding herself that for now Akiza still believed she was a little kid as she reached for the soap.

"Good girl." Watching her step into the tub before seeing her reach for  the soap "Here dear let me get that for you." Grabbing the soap from the stand and started to scrub the girls back making sure to get every inch of it to ensure the small girl would be properly clean making sure to take it nice and slow before she decided to move to her other areas of her body.

"Thank you but I can wash myself" Annabelle told Akiza though made no move to stop her at first. Only when her back was done did the dwarf lady try to take the soap from her. She didn't want a stranger washing her most private and sensitive area no matter how gentle it might be. Annabelle hoped Akiza would let her wash herself though it might give her more time to discuss her accident and how it was going to be handled.

"I know dearie but I want to make sure your properly clean." She told her and started washing her chest "Now since your little accident you'll be wearing diapers at nightime to keep you dry for bed whether you like it or not." She told her hoping she wouldn't argue about it with her then started to wash her legs.

"Please just let me wash myself" Annabelle begged Akiza as she covered her flat chest and privates. She was trying not to seem too much like a little kid but found it embarrassing being bathed by someone else at her age. Upon hearing that she was going to wear diapers at night she had to stand up for herself. "Now wait a minute. I don't need diapers at night. I just had a little accident because I had a little too much to drink and forgot to use the bathroom before bed that's all" Annabelle tried to explain to Akiza putting up an argument over wearing a diaper at night.

"Its quicker if I do it and besides you got nothing to hide." Akiza told her gently uncovering her to finish washing her "You are much too little to be drinking booze  you'll be wearing diapers for tonight and that is final unless you want to get an early start on padding up your little tushie right now if you don't stop arguing with me so what's it gonna be little one?" She asked in a soft tone while waiting for an answer.

Annabelle blushed at Akiza's comment and warning before mumbling "I'm old enough to drink and don't need diapers at all" She tried to stop the new girl from washing her privates but had her hands brushed away while she got every single part. If she was lucky maybe she could convince her to help look for her adult belongings again. Annabelle had decided to drop the subject of wearing diapers at night at least until bedtime rolled around.

Akiza didn't hear that last part even if Annabelle still refused to put on her diapers she was prepared for it even if she puts up a fuss before grabbing the shampoo bottle and poured it over the small woman's head before gently massaging it into her scalp "Okay close your eyes I'm going to rinse your hair out." She instructed while grabbing the shower head and started to rinse her hair out.

• 2 weeks later...

Annabelle let out a weary sigh and closed her eyes so Akiza could wash her hair. She hoped after the bath they could finally find her adult belongings. If the truth was revealed maybe she could avoid having to fight over wearing a diaper at bedtime. Annabelle wondered if Rin was still asleep or had woken up yet.

Akiza slowly started to rinse out the last tenants of the suds on the small woman's head "You may open up your eyes now." She told her." She then reached for the plug on the drain "Now to get you dried off and dressed for the day." She said lifting her out the tub and grabbed a huge fluffy towel and wrapped the tiny woman with it then carried her back to the nursery to pick out her clothes as there was still no sign of Rin being up yet.

"Can you help me look for my adult belongings ? If we do I can prove that I've been telling the truth about being an adult" Annabelle pleaded with Akiza as she was dried off. She shivered a little upon being taken back to the nursery and tried to stay covered up in the towel. While her new roommate had agreed not to put her in diapers there were still about half as many training panties in her size underneath the changing table and in the closet. Annabelle knew there were some panties and underwear in the dresser and hoped Akiza would let her wear a pair of them instead.

"Will look later dear right now we neeed to get you dressed before you catch a cold." She told her while noticing the training pants perhaps they were there in case Annabelle had an accident? Shrugging Akiza took the slightly padded garment then picked out an outfit for her which was a yellow sundress and a pair of tights  before walking over to the small woman "It's just for only when we're going out I'll give you a pair of panties after." She told her opening up the pull up for her to step in.

"Hey ! No fair ! You said I wouldn't have to wear diapers during the day !" Annabelle whined upon seeing the training panties included with the frilly yellow sundress Akiza brought her. She knew they weren't technically diapers but were close enough that she didn't want to wear them. The short adult refused to step into the Pull-Up for her new friend since she didn't need them. Annabelle hadn't even paid attention to the fact that Akiza was planning to take her outside for some reason.

"Their not diapers Anne their training pants you only need to wear them in case we don't find a nearby bathroom for you while we're out." She assured her keeping the pull up open for her to step in "Now be a good girl and step in or do I have to put it on for you?" She asked slowly but not an angry tone she just wanted the girl to have alittle protection while they were out and tried one last push "You want to get some big girl don't you?" Hoping she would take the bait.

"Fine I'll wear them but once we get home I get to wear panties again" Annabelle told Akiza as she gave up and stepped into the Pull-Up upon realizing it was an argument she couldn't win. She wasn't sure where they were going but was determined to stay dry in hopes of convincing the other girl she didn't need protection. Once the training panties were on the petite girl lifted her arms so the sundress could be put on and hoped it covered her disposable undergarment. Annabelle wondered if she could talk Akiza into adjusting her carseat so this time she could see something besides the car roof.

Akiza then pulled up the training pants into place before grabbing the baby powder and pulled the back of garment and squeezed afew puffs then did the same the front then grabbed the sundress and pulled it over the girls head then took her over to the vanity and sat her In the chair and started to brush the girls hair then braided her hair into two twin tails and decorated it with two cute yellow how's "There it's perfect." She told her giving her a chance to look in the mirror.

Annabelle's face turned red as Akiza applied baby powder to the front and back of her Pull-Up leaving her smelling like a baby. She couldn't believe it as her hair was redone in a style more suited for a toddler than the young adult she actually was. While she still had no idea where she was going to be taken she knew she needed to play nice for now. "Thank you Akiza. It looks very nice. Is there anyway you can adjust my carseat so I'm sitting up in it instead of laid down staring at the roof like a newborn ?" Annabelle asked Akiza hoping she could finally put her carseat in it's normal position.

"I'm glad you like  it dear and sure I can fix your car seat for you but first do you want to eat something you don't want to leave on an empty belly do you?" She asked guiding the girl to the kitchen and helped her I to her booster seat before looking inside the cabinets"Hmmm does pancakes with berries sound good with some orange juice?" She asked kindly waiting a response from small woman.

"Thanks. It's so frustrating not being able to see where I'm going" Annabelle told Akiza before adding "Yes pancakes with berries sounds delicious" She was thankful to have been put in the booster seat instead of the highchair and hoped the girl was finally starting to believe her. While the college girl still wondered where they might be going she had a feeling it was a surprise. Since Annabelle was already in the booster seat she doubted Akiza would let her help make breakfast.

Akiza smiled"Well my opinion I think it'll be good for you if your going on a long drive and you decide you want to take a nap." She added giving her a small cup of orange juice before going to work on the pancakes and started mixing up the batter and added the blueberries then poured the mix into the pan to let it cook. While it was cooking "Now then since we can't find your adult clothes I doubt will be able to find a place that makes the clothes me and your sister wear.... Unless you know of a place since I am kinda new in town." She explained to her before turning back to the pan and placed the already finished pancakes o to the plate before serving it to her and handed her a bottle of syrup.