LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Roommate (Private for JE PUNK and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Annabelle was a short 18 year old girl not even reaching 5 feet or weighing 100 lbs. She had long red hair done in a braid and the color of fire, green eyes, and quite the temper on her when people refused to believe she was an adult. After her last roommate had graduated she put up an ad in search of a new roommate. Just when Annabelle had been about to give up someone had taken her offer and was coming by today.

Her little sister was already a teenager and regularly used the house when she was babysitting or just wanted to stay with her big sister. Anyone who saw the two usually thought her younger sister was older due to being taller and more developed. One secret the college girl had yet to reveal to her new tenant was her size fearing her reaction once it was found out. Annabelle heard the doorbell ring and went to answer it glad that she could at least get the doorknob on her own and opened it.

Akiza Hoshi a 20 year old college transfer student all the way from Japan and had her goals set on running her own daycare one day.

Akiza was now walking up to her new dorm and rang the doorbell and was surprised to see a little girl anwser the door "Hey there cutie is this Annnabelle's place?" Surprised she didn't mention that  she had a little sister. 

akiza_hoshi_by_jerry_chan_dc19yhq.jpg

Annabelle had to look up very high in order to see Akiza and hoped she hadn't made a dangerous mistake. She found herself blushing a deep red as her new roommate mistook her for a little kid. Looking at her My Little Pony shirt and skirt it was easy to make the mistake especially with matching panties. Annabelle wished she had thought to dress in something more mature but had forgotten Akiza would be arriving today.

"I know I look like a little kid but I'm an adult. I don't need a babysitter or mommy to look after me just a friend to help pay the rent" The short girl explained to the tall giant as she let her inside. Right now her little sister was home and she could only hope she wouldn't cause trouble as usual. The last thing she needed was another adult failing to believe her because of the rotten brat she thought to herself. Annabelle went to show Akiza her new room knowing they had to pass the nursery her little sister used when she babysat.

Akiza just rolled her eyes as she was led inside before looking down at her "My my such a wild imagination you have sweetie now can you be a good girl and get your big sister or  whoever's in charge for me?" Not clearly believing the small woman's story as they passed the nursery "Such a cute little room you have little one." She commented.

Meanwhile Annabelles younger sister Rin  was looking online looking for cute outfits for an older sister to wear whenever she decided to doll her up

cute_anime_girl_by_shatreder_dcd35ng-fullview.png

"That's not my room ! My little sister just uses it for when she babysits ! I'm the big sister and I'm the one in charge !" Annabelle told Akiza as she tried to straighten things out before they spiraled out of control. She had tried to go by the nursery as quickly as possible in the hopes her new roommate wouldn't see it. Most of the stuff in the nursery was stuff she could still fit in a fact her younger sister constantly reminded her of. Annabelle tried to show Akiza her room before Rin got bored and decided to see who was at the house.

Akiza gave her a look before Rin emerged and scooped up her sister in her arms  "I'm sorry is my sister troubling you sue tends to get alittle cranky when she doesn't have a nap."

"Nah shes no trouble at all just a little cutie with a little imagination." Akiza commented.

Rin grinned "Yes she tends to get like that just the other day she pretended  she was a princess."

"Very funny ! Now put me down and tell her the truth ! I'm the big sister and you know it !" Annabelle told Rin as she began struggling the second she was picked up. She hated being picked up by anyone without her permission though that didn't stop people from trying. Being referred to as cranky usually meant she was going to be forced to stay in the crib for an hour. Annabelle glared at Rin silently warning her not to try it allowing Akiza to see how easily she could be handled.

Rin smirked "Yup your definitely cranky I think it's time for a certain little girl to have her didees put on for her nap." 

Akiza smiled"I could diaper her for you if you want?"

"Oh are you sure she might put up a fuss?" Rin told her.

"Nah I can think I can handle her I used to work at a daycare."  Akiza explained.

Rin smiled and handed her sister to the college woman 'Now be a good girl Annie." Using her nickname.

"I don't need diapers ! Put me down right now !" Annabelle yelled as Akiza handed her to Rin. She squirmed even harder as they headed back to the nursery. Knowing she only had a few minutes before being diapered and put in the crib she tried to convince her new roommate she didn't need diapers. "Please Akiza I know I look young but I don't need diapers. If I did would I be wearing panties ?" Annabelle asked Akiza as she tried to show her the matching My Little Pony panties she was wearing.

Akiza shook her head "Sorry little one but your big sister told me you need them for your nap ' she told her taking her to the nursery and laid her on the changing table and removed her skirt and panties before grabbing a Sesame street themed diaper off the shelf and unfolded it and lifted the girls ankles and slid it under her bottom.

• Like 1

"She's lying ! I'm the big sister and I don't need diapers !" Annabelle told Akiza getting frustrated that she refused to believe her. She whimpered a little upon being put on the changing table and immediately tried to get down. If her new roommate noticed she didn't say anything as she found her pants and panties gone in less than a minute. Annabelle tried to cover her private parts while shaking her head no upon seeing the Pampers diaper with Sesame Street designs Akiza pulled out.

Akiza laid her back down on the diaper that was slid under her less then a second ago "Now now we had quite enough fuss little one now be a good girl and let me finish." Moving her hands way from her private areas before grabbing the baby powder and unscrewed the cap and started to coat her in it.

• Like 1

"No ! Stop it ! I'm not a baby !" Annabelle continued protesting as she kept on squirming while trying to kick the Pamper out from under her butt. She was putting up quite a struggle given her size though the strap to keep babies from falling could easily fix that problem. Once she was free the college student intended to give her little sister a piece of her mind and force her to tell the new roommate the truth. Annabelle hoped Akiza wouldn't give her a bottle with her nap as it would make staying dry harder than usual.

Akiza sighed and fastened the strap around her "Sorry sweetie but you left with no other choice." Making sure it was secure before once again front panel of the diaper  up and taped it up and unfastened the strap "I think maybe you need a bottle before you take your nap."

• Like 1

"I'm not a baby ! I don't need diapers or a nap ! And I definitely don't need a bottle ! I'm an adult not some helpless little baby !" Annabelle insisted as Akiza restrained her with the strap and finished diapering her. She couldn't help whimpering upon looking down and being greeted to the sight of Elmo wrapped around her butt. The second she was free the college student began trying to remove the baby diaper not wanting to stay in it. There were a few onesies or pajamas with the zipper in the back Akiza could put Annabelle in to make sure the Pamper stayed on until she needed a fresh one.

Akiza moved her hands away "Ah ah ah remove your didee is a big no no and to make sure you don't  you'll be wearing this " holding out A MLP sleeper that had Twilight Sparkle on it and started dressing the girl in it before zipping the back of the zipper.

"No I don't want to wear that ! Stop treating me like a toddler !" Annabelle protested as Akiza pulled out a My Little Pony sleeper. She saw the zipper in the back and tried her best to keep from being put in it. It was too late though as the short adult was soon locked into the pajamas. Annabelle was beginning to wonder what it would take before Akiza finally decided to listen to her.

Akiza ignored her as Rin returned to the nursery with a full bottle of milk for the small girl and handed it to Akiza before Akiza inserted the nipple into the girls lips "Drink up little one you'll feel alot better once you drink."

Annabelle shook her head no upon seeing the bottle of milk and shut her mouth tight. She wasn't going to let herself be fed a bottle just so she would have an accident if left in the crib for her nap long enough. Unfortunately her nose was held until finally she opened her mouth only to have the nipple stuck in it. Annabelle tried to stop the liquid as it came out of the bottle but soon had to suck on it in the hope that Akiza wouldn't make her drink all of it.

Akiza smiled "See isn't that better its so much easier if you didn't resist little one." She replied taking her to the rocking chair and sat down with her and started to cradle her Abit to help her relax "Make sure you drink it all so you can drift off to Dreamland."

Annabelle hoped Akiza would be satisfied as she finished half the bottle of milk and tried to push it away. She whimpered as the bottle was held in place and she began to feel a slight pressure on her bladder. The short girl would never make it an hour in the crib at this rate. Annabelle knew she would have to try though as any accidents would make her mission to prove to Akiza she didn't need diapers much harder.

"Awww all filled up little one?" Gently removing the bottle from her lips and carried her to the crib and placed her in the crib and put the bottle next to her lap "I'll just leave this here in case you get thirsty again." Akiza told her before patting her head.

Annabelle let out a big yawn as Akiza took the bottle out of her mouth. She was struggling to keep her eyes open as she was put in the crib. Hanging above the crib was a baby mobile with baby animals guaranteed to put even the most stubborn of babies to sleep.  While Rin had never used it on Annabelle before given the amount of warm milk she had drank it would likely be just enough to make her nap for a few hours.

Akiza smiled and turned her mobile on as it started to spin around and play soft music "Nighty nite little Anne you'll feel alot better after you wake up." She said placing the blankets over her and gave her a MLP Twilight Sparkle pacifier to suck on.

Annabelle didn't even last five minutes before falling asleep listening to the baby mobile while sucking on the pacifier. It seemed the baby mobile could even put an adult college student to sleep though it probably helped that she had half a bottle of warm milk. She slept for a few hours unaware of her bladder emptying into her diaper not once but twice during the nap. When Annabelle finally woke up she bumped into the crib rails and began crying in pain.