LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Little Thief to little Baby ( for diaperboy

JE PUNK

Hanabi scowled "I do not! And she's not my mom.! She protested and the glared at the babyish garment she was sentenced in "And these diapees awe fow babies.!" She complained as she tried to stand up and walk only to land on her padded rump. "I can't wawk in these theiw too thick!" She whined as her thick diaper crinkled everytime she moved around "And I'm not that wittle." She lisped still like cranky toddler that she denied to be.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well if you really feel that way maybe you should work on getting potty trained" Michelle teased Hannah upon hearing her whine about the diapers being for babies. When the little youthlock whined about not being able to walk the daycare worker picked her up and headed to the kitchen. She was going to make sure the little girl drank her prune juice like a good girl no matter what. So far Michelle was not convinced Hannah was anything more than a constipated cranky little toddler.

Hanabi pouted "I am potty twained the stupid cop won't wet me use the potty she makes use the diapees take me to the potty and I can pwove it." She whined as she squirmed in the young womans arms as she was picked up and led into the kitchen. She watched the young woman starting to pour a bottle of prune juice for her "I ain't dwinking a damn bottwe!" She protested making her  mind made up as she tried to escape her grip.

"Sorry but your mommy says otherwise. But if you drink your baba I promise to talk to her about letting you try potty training" Michelle promised Hannah as she made her a bottle of prune juice. Even if the stubborn youthlock didn't have to poop yet the bottle would guarantee sooner or later she would have a messy diaper. She tried to force the nipple into her mouth and make her drink the bottle. If Hannah continued using bad language Michelle would quickly punish her for it.

Hanabi pouted "Fine but pinky pwomise  if I dwink da baba you take me to the potty." She told her as the nipple found her way it's way into her mouth and started to suckle down the prune juice and started to make a weird face as the juice had a weird taste to it but otherwise continued to suckle as her tummy started to make gurgling noises as the youthlock started to feel a little pressure in her tummy. After about 2 minutes she had managed to finish the bottle.

"I'll talk to your mommy but until I get permission I can't let you use the potty unless she agrees" Michelle told Hannah not willing to let her try using a potty yet. She was glad she didn't have to force the girl to drink the bottle and hoped her upset tummy would get better soon. Once the bottle was empty the daycare worker put a rag on her shoulder and began trying to burp the youthlock. If Hannah was still hungry Michelle would see about getting her a little snack.

Hanabi glared at her "She's not my mom and she'll nebew will be." She lisped angrily. When the woman started patting her back "Hey!!  What awe you... *Burp*" the youthlock blushed as she let out a huge burp the most embarrassing part about it was she was burped like a baby she then glared at Michelle once again "She'll nebew agwee she's fowcing me to use my diapees wike a baby!" She claimed while her tummy began gurgling once again from the juice wouldn't be too much longer until the youthlock would have to go.

"That's enough unless you want to go in timeout and have your mommy hear about how you acted" Michelle warned Hannah growing sick of what she thought were lies. She didn't believe for a second that the girl could make it to a potty in time even if she knew where they were at. Once they left the kitchen the young girl headed to a playroom full of toddlers most of whom were wearing training pants with only a few still being in diapers. If Hannah didn't play nice or continued to whine Michelle would move her to a younger group but was giving her a chance to play with kids her own age.

Hanabi gulped not wanting to think about what Heather would do if she acted out. The moment they entered the playroom she pouted at how some of the tots were still in training while she an 'adult' was stuck in diapers against her will. The youthlock just huffed as she had no intentions of playing with the other kids or having no Intentions acting like "Just put me down aweady I habe no intentions of playing with these bwats." She grumbled.

"That is it little missy you just earned yourself a time out" Michelle told Hannah as she carried her out of the playroom and to another room in the daycare. The sign read the naughty room and upon opening it the youthlock could see kids of all ages stuck in baby bouncers with nothing but diapers on being left to think about what they had done. She went over to a chart and put down the girl's name before adding a drowsy face sticker. "You're going to stay here for ten minutes. Then if you agree to be good you can go play" Michelle explained to Hannah as she stripped her of her outfit and set it aside.

Hanabi squirmed aas she stripped to just her diaper "I towd you I dun wanna pway with the otew kids I just wanna be alone if I sit here den so be it." She said stubbornly huffing as she remained on the floor sitting on her padded rump  wondering if she would be put in those baby bouncers. She noticed that some of the kids had pacifiers stuck in her mouth as well. Once again the girls tummy started to gurgle as the youthlock started to clutch it alittle.

Once Michelle had undressed Hannah down to her diaper she put her in an empty baby bouncer and strapped her in. She then got out a purple pacifier and stuck it in her mouth not letting it go until the girl began to suck on it. The youthlock was facing the chart to be reminded she had been bad and to do better in the future unless she wanted to spend much more time in the room. There were a few kids with up to six frowny face stickers indicating they were stuck in the room for a whole hour with nothing to do but hang from the baby bouncer.

Hanabi just grumbled as she was forced to suck the stupid pacifier and be confined to a baby bouncer before looking at her chart that said Hannah on it which she knew wasn't her name nor she wanted to called that. To make matters worse she could the effects of the prune juice starting to set in and made her efforts to try to hold it in she did not want to sit in another dirty diaper or worse get another rash.

Michelle kept a close eye on Hannah not trusting her to try and escape the baby bouncer if she was left alone. She wondered just how many frowny faces the little girl would earn by the time her mommy picked her up. Hopefully after she pooped her mood would improve and she would actually go and try to have fun. Michelle could simply put Hannah in the nursery if she refused to play but wanted her to try and make at least one friend.

Hanabi started to squirm more as she tried to cross her legs more in the bouncer and started to bounce in her seat  "No... I will.. not... Shit... In my..." Her eyes widened before she started to tear up as she started to feel a warm mushy mess starting to fill the back of her diaper and she hated every second of it "No.. it's not... Don't think about it... It's..." As the mess started to smoosh against  her bottom the bratty Youthlock started to cry as she was now  sitting in a dirty diaper.

Michelle quickly noticed when Hannah began to poop in her diaper and congratulated her "Good job. I bet your tummy feels much better now. I can't let you out of your punishment until your time is up though so you're going to have sit there" The daycare employee told the youthlock refusing to pause or cancel her punishment just because she used her diaper. Some of the other kids were in used diapers but during a punishment a kid couldn't be left in a used diaper for more than an hour. Hannah still had at least five minutes to go before Michelle let her out of the baby bouncer.

Hanabi just whimpered"But but but I don't being in dirty diapees their gross and icky this wouldn't have happened if you just taken me to the potty like a big girl " she said through sniffles as she started to squirm inside the bouncer clearly uncomfortable "Please just change me now... I don't want to sit in my own shit.. it's really gross!" She whined hoping she wouldn't get another rash.

Michelle listened to Hannah whine before noticing her pacifier had fell out. She picked it up and cleaned it off before popping it right back into the girl's mouth. Any sympathy for the youthlock was lost on the daycare employee as she had heard the begging and crying many times before. Hannah was just going to have to live with the mess in her diaper until her time out was over.

Hanabis eyes widened"No please I don't want a paci I wan... She was silenced when the pacifier was popped in her mouth and was forced to suck on her knowing she would have to wait until her timeout was over to get a diaper change. For now the girl just remained quiet for the time being hoping Michelle wouldn't be as cruel as Heather was when it came time for her diaper change.

Once Hannah's time was up Michelle let her out of the baby bouncer and carried her over to the nearest changing table. She tried not to let the mess smush anymore then it already had as she untaped the diaper. After disposing of the dirty diaper she began to wipe the small girl's butt down for her. "There we go. Does your tummy feel better now ?" Michelle asked Hannah more than willing to give her more prune juice if she continued to act cranky or ungrateful.

Hanabi blushed heavily as she was stripped as her little flower was exposed and shivered slightly as she was wiped down and let out a small box as she started to suck her pacifier "No mowe icky juice." She mumbled hoping that would be a good enough  easier for the young daycare worker as her little tushie was being cleaned up for her next awaiting diaper.

"Ok if you're feeling better then no more prune juice. If you get grumpy though I'll get you some more juice" Michelle agreed with Hannah thinking she wasn't constipated anymore. She had to use quite a few wipes before the girl's butt was finally clean. Since the girl was feeling better she decided a thicker diaper wasn't needed and pulled out a Pampers diaper with Big Bird on it. "I want you to promise me you'll try and make one friend. I want to be able to tell your mommy at least one good thing" Michelle told Hannah as she slipped the baby diaper under her butt and applied plenty of baby powder.

Hanabi blushed at the pampers diaper knowing she could easily fit into it as for her making  a new friend that chance for her was slim  " I... I.. can't... make fwiends." She stuttered as the diaper was slid under her  her bottom and sneezed from the excess powder as she waited for the fluffy garment to be taped around her waist.

"If you don't try to make some friends I'll put you in the nursery" Michelle warned Hannah not buying her lame excuse for a minute. She taped the diaper up then got her Minnie Mouse outfit and put her back in it. The baby diaper was still noticeable but at least the little criminal could walk again. "So are we going to go make a friend or to the nursery ?" Michelle asked Hannah as she picked her up and gave her a choice as to where in the daycare she would wind up.

Hanabi pouted "But but but dats not faiw..." She didn't want to be a nursery and certainly didn't want tu make any friends "Finnne I'wl twy." She half lied hoping it would be enough to get her to back off Abit all she had to do was survive until it was time for  Heather to come and get her. After the youthlock was redressed she waited for her leave to make it look like she was playing.