LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Stupid Mistake

Okay, I've been working on this story for five months now and it all came from a dream I had one night. Well it's based on the dream I had, anyway. The beginning is kinda boring, but it gets better. I hope you enjoy. :)

Life was absolutely great! I was an athletic, straight-A student and it seemed like pretty much everything was going well for me. I was very involved with my high school and many of the clubs they offered. I was very focused on my academics since I knew that the rest of my life would reflect my performance in high school. How I did in high school affected what college I got into and what college I got into would affect what job I would get.

I considered myself fairly attractive, but I wasn’t into the whole dating scene. I have short hair and most of the guys were never mature enough to get past that. I figured I was too wrapped up in school to be bothered by them anyways. There would be plenty of time for that kinda thing AFTER college.

I do regret that I never took the time to stop and smell the flowers. I was too wrapped up in trying to make my future perfect. I never lived in the ‘now’.

Like I said before, I was very involved in different school clubs and went on every single trip the school takes, which is to different places. Sometimes they go just for fun, sometimes there’s a lesson behind it, the reason varied.

School had just started, and my two best friends, Lauren and Miquela came up to me, asking if I was going on the trip to the beach.

“What trip are you talking about?” I asked.

“The trip that Ms. Wright, you know, our English teacher, is taking to the beach in two weeks.” Miquela answered.

I was still puzzled since I had no idea what they were talking about. There hadn’t been any announcement concerning it. I carefully go over the announcements every morning.

Seeing that I still didn’t understand, Lauren began explaining it further. “You did get an invitation, right?”

Invitation!?! If it was on an invitation basis, then I certainly should have gotten one! I am the most involved in the entire school!

“No, I didn’t get an invitation.” I admitted.

“Maybe you should go talk to Ms. Wright and see if you were meant to get one.” Lauren suggested. I figured it was worth a try. A trip to the beach with my friends sounded fun and I really wanted to go!

“Ok, well I’ll catch you guys later. I’m gonna swing by Ms. Wright’s room before the bell rings and see if I can go.” I said as a darted up the steps to her classroom. I know I didn’t have a whole lot of time to spare before the bell rang, beginning another day of school. Ms. Wright was 23 and just out of college. She was so tiny that she fit in with the students! I thought she was a great teacher and as far as I knew, everyone liked her.

“Ms. Wright?” I said, knocking on the door.

“Come in.” She said from behind her desk. She was working on her laptop so I assumed that she was working on some lesson plans. I was getting pretty mad again, remembering that I hadn’t received an invitation and I should have!

“Ms. Wright, I would like to know why I never received an invitation to go on the trip you’re taking to the beach. I’m the most involved student in the school and think that I should be as deserving as anyone for such an invitation!” I demanded. In the back of my head, I knew that I was beginning to get a little too big for my britches, but I paid no attention to it.

She sat there, emotionless for a moment before she proceeded to explain things. “Well, I wasn’t exactly sure that this would be a trip you would like nor benefit from so I could see no reason in even inviting you. BUT, if you’re sure you would like to come, then you are definitely welcome. And I can see that you just might benefit from this trip after all.” She said with no emotion.

Wow, I hadn’t thought it would be that easy to convince her to let me attend this trip. I had been prepared to state my reasoning and argue like I would in one of my debate competitions. I guess she saw that she was wrong in not inviting me.

“Well, uhh, thanks Ms. Wright. I guess I’ll see you later on in class.” I said awkwardly.

“Ok, bye.”

I left as quickly as possible. It was starting to feel to awkward to stay in the room with her, especially since I hadn’t expected her to agree with me. She was very weird in the way she treated me, unlike her usual self. I figured she was just stressed about the trip and getting all of the planning done.

As I was leaving her room, the bell rang. That gave me five minutes to get to my first class, downstairs on the other side of the school. I knew I could make it if I hurried. Well, I probably could have made it if I hadn’t tripped over someone who had stopped in the middle of the freaking hallway! I fell down on top of them and my books went everywhere. I was just getting up when the late bell rang. I took my time then, since I was already late for class.

“What’s your excuse for being late?” Mr. Stephenson demanded of me as soon as I entered the classroom. I’ve never been late to any of my classes before, but for some reason, he really doesn’t like me. I tried explaining that I was talking to a teacher on the other end of the building and that I tripped on my way, but he ignored me. “If it happens again, I’m assigning you detention.” He barked at me as I took my seat next to Lauren.

“What’s his problem today?” I whispered to Lauren.

“I don’t know. He was fine until you came in.” she said innocently. Great, now I knew for sure that he really did hate me.

“Just one hour.” I thought to myself. I just had to put up with him for one hour before getting on with my day.

“Oh, by the way Lauren, I talked to Ms. Wright and I’m gonna go to the beach with you all in two weeks!” I whispered.

“That’s awesome! I’m glad that you’re getting to go with us. Miquela and I wouldn’t have had any fun without you.” She said.

“Miss Walters! Is my class boring you?” Mr. Stephenson barked at me.

“No sir.” I said meekly.

“Good. You better pay attention because all of this will be on the quiz I give at the end of class.” He said calmly. The class ‘awwed’ at the mention of a quiz at the end of class. I didn’t really want a quiz either, but I wasn’t about to protest since Mr. Stephenson already doesn’t like me.

Class crept by slowly. Every time I looked at the clock, it seemed like only two minutes had gone by. But eventually, he did wrap up his lecture and he handed out the quizzes. The quiz was really easy and I was surprised. His tests and quizzes weren’t usually that easy.

My next class was Spanish IV with Mrs. Spangler. I was already an affluent speaker since this class came easily to me. It never seemed like I spent an entire hour in that class.

After Spanish, came lunch. Miquela, Lauren and I sat together in our regular spot like we did everyday. We were pretty routine about things. Miquela and Lauren both got great grades like I did. Lauren wasn’t involved in any school activity while Miquela participated in a lot of out of school activities, such as horseback riding and piano lessons. We were all very much alike and shared the same morals, which is why we hit it off so well when we first met, I guess. Miquela and I were almost exactly alike in our thinking. We could complete each others sentences, we were that alike. All three of us were very serious about things. Everything we did, we took seriously, even games.

We spent the entire lunch period, which was an hour, eating and talking about the trip to the beach. We were beside ourselves with excitement. In fact, Miquela and I had never been to the beach before. Lauren went almost every summer with her family, but she would have just as much fun. It’s hard to run out of things to do at the beach!

The class right after lunch was American Government with Stewart. He was a really cool teacher and very outgoing. He insisted that his students call him by his first name. If another teacher was around or in the room, we had to use his last name, but he preferred being called by his first name. Being the way I was, I called him by his last name, Mr. French, all the time. He also made the subject a lot more fun to learn by the hands on assignments he gave us. We took tons of field trips in his class.

Finally, the last class of the day was English. Miquela, Lauren and I all had that class together. I wasn’t exactly looking forward to this class. Normally I was, especially since it was my best subject and Ms. Wright was a cool teacher, but today I was afraid there would be an awkwardness between us. I absolutely hated awkwardness!

When we entered the classroom, Ms. Wright was her normal cheery self, unlike this morning. She greeted each of us as we entered the classroom, so I knew there wasn’t going to be any awkwardness between us.

Nearing the end of class, she came over to the three of us and asked us to stay after class for a few minutes so she could have a few words with us. I figured it had to do with the trip.

Finally the bell rang, signaling the end of school for the day. The class quickly filed out of the classroom, eager to get home or onto other activities. Lauren, Miquela and I all stayed behind and waited a bit impatiently since we wanted to go home. Ms. Wright brought over an envelope for each of us that were addressed to our parents. She said that in order for the trip to take place, we needed to give these envelopes to our parents immediately. Also, it would be our parents final decision whether or not we could go.

We each said goodbye as we headed out of the classroom and down the halls to our lockers. We had to be quick at our lockers if we were going to make our busses. I said goodbye to each of them as I headed toward my own bus.

I was anxious to give the envelope to my parents and see if I could go along on the trip. I really wanted to go, but I wasn’t sure if I would be allowed to or not. I guess it’s a teenage thing, but I usually don’t get along with my parents and our communication is usually in the form of yelling or screaming. Sometimes I felt bad about that, but they don’t understand me and it seems like they don’t even try to!

As soon as I came in, my mom said hello. I mumbled a hello back to her as I took my backpack upstairs to my room. I grabbed the envelope from my backpack and went back downstairs to the kitchen where my mom was fixing dinner.

“Hey mom, the school is taking a trip to the beach and I would like to go along.” I said as I handed her the envelope. “The teacher told me to give this to you.” I said, handing over the envelope.

“Ok, I’ll read it and we’ll discuss it when your dad gets home from work.” She said, laying it aside for the time being.

I shrugged my shoulders and went back upstairs to my room where I needed to get to work on my homework. I had a lot tonight since that asshole Mr. Stephenson decided that I needed to spend more time on my schoolwork and not roaming the halls. God, I hated that man! Then, of course there was always a lot of homework in Spanish too since I was in a more advanced class. And I also had an essay on the dialogue used in Romeo and Juliet that was due tomorrow for English class.

I was just finishing up my homework when my mom told me it was time for dinner around 5 o’clock. It would have taken most people a lot longer to complete that much homework, but once I get started on it, I don’t like to break until I’m finished. I like to get it over with so I don’t have it hanging over my head all evening.

When I went downstairs, I saw that my dad had just gotten home from work and was already seated at the table. My mom worked part time for a lawyers office, and my dad worked full time as a bank president. Money was never really an issue for us. My dad said hello as I walked into the room and I just nodded back to him.

My mom brought over the dishes and sat them down at the table before seating herself. She liked to cook and so we always had really good meals whenever she wasn’t working. Tonight we were having stuffed peppers, scalloped potatoes, and garlic bread.

My parents were busy talking away while we were eating. I ate in silence and I didn’t even pay attention to what they were talking about. After we had all finished eat, my mother got up and brought over an apple pie that she had made earlier. Once we were all consumed with our pie, my mother brought up the trip to the beach.

“Del, your father and I discussed the trip to the beach before I came and got you for dinner, and we decided that we would love for you to go along on this trip. I visited the website that was provided in the letter and it gave me all of the information of the trip. I even emailed your teacher letting her know that you had our full permission to attend. We believe this trip will be good for you.” she explained.

I thought it was extremely weird that they agreed for me to go along so quickly. I usually have to convince them to let me go on a trip like this. They’re usually reluctant because of my behavior towards them and I usually wind up making promises to straighten up– ones that I never keep.

“Ok, cool. Is there umm, anything I need to know before I go?” I asked uncertainly, expecting them to lay out some rules or stipulations.

“Actually yes.” My dad began. “You only need to take one change of clothes. The majority of your clothes, along with your bathing suit will be provided for you.”

Now that was really weird. What kind of trip to the beach is this? It must be really expensive if they’re going to be providing most everything.

“Ok.” I said, finishing up my pie as well. I got up and left the kitchen. Since I was done with my homework, I figured I’d get online for a little while.

When I get online, I usually chat with my friends and play online games with them. Our favorite game to play is Yahoo! Pool. We’ve been playing it together for years. All three of us are rarely ever online at the same time. I’m probably on the most out of the three of us. I somehow never run out of things to do.

I quickly logged onto Yahoo and saw that Lauren was already online. I quickly IMed her, eager to hear if she got the go-ahead for the beach.

Del: So, wut did ur parents say?

Lauren: I can go, wut about urs?

Del: I’m good too, but they acted really weird about it.

Lauren: That’s weird, cuz mine did too.

I thought our parents behavior was a bit odd, but we went on to talking about other things, like school and certain subjects and how some teachers can be real dicks–Mr. Stephenson. We also talked about the beach and how much fun we were going to have.

Around 8 o’clock I logged off and took my shower. I usually tried to go to bed at a decent time since school was so draining. After my shower, I watched tv until about 9, when I turned it off and went to sleep.

The next day was pretty much the same routine. When I first got to school, I anxiously asked Miquela what her parents said in response to the beach trip.

“Well...” Miquela started. “They acted like they really didn’t want me to go. They acted like it was gonna be a trip to a prison or something and that’s where we’d be staying. It actually took some convincing to get them to let me go. I kept telling them that it was only to the beach and it would be fun.”

“Well, my parents seemed overjoyed about the trip for some reason. Usually I have to convince them to let me go on a trip since we’re forever fighting about something.” I explained. We both shrugged it off as normal parent peculiarity.

The three of us had a countdown going on until our trip. We were so excited. We didn’t know who else was going and it didn’t really matter to us. The time went by fast and slow at the same time. It went by slow since we were really excited about the trip. At the same time it went by fast since we were busy with homework and getting all the work done that we would miss while we would be gone.

Finally, the two weeks were almost over and we were scheduled to leave really early the next morning. Since we were only supposed to pack one extra set of clothes, it didn’t take me long to pack. I did pack my digital camera too since I was sure that I’d want pictures of my first trip to the beach.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to bed early, around 8 pm, but it took me hours before I finally fell asleep from boredom. My alarm went off at 3 am. I got up and got myself ready. The bus was scheduled to leave at 4 am from the school. Once I was dressed, I made sure my mom was up, since she was taking me to the school. I headed down to the kitchen where she was sitting and reading the morning paper, drinking a cup of coffee.

“Good morning sweetheart.” My mother said as I entered the kitchen.

Being in the good mood that I was, I happily returned the gesture. “Good morning, mom.”

I think I took her by surprise for a minute. I went over to the cabinet and grabbed the box of Frosted Flakes. I sat at the table and quietly ate my cereal. Before I knew it, my mom was telling me that we had better leave. “You want to get there early so you get a good seat on the bus.” she said.

Which was true. I preferred the front seats, as did Miquela and Lauren. We were even taking a charter bus, which would make the trip more comfortable.

I was one of the first people there, besides Ms. Wright. I quickly put my stuff on the second row of seats. I don’t like the very front seats, because then everybody can see you and what you’re doing. Not to mention, the teacher always sits in the very front. Miquela and Lauren arrived not long after I did. The charter bus was normal, which meant one of us would have to sit on the other side of the aisle. Miquela wound up being the one who sat on the other side. Nobody sat beside her so she had two seats to herself.

Not a whole lot of people went, but almost a charter bus full. Since none of us could pack much, we kept it right there next to us. Along with Ms. Wright, there was another man. He was going to be the new superintendent next year.. and he was also Ms. Wright’s boyfriend. I didn’t realize that there would be another “teacher” along on this trip.

I said goodbye to my mom, before I got on the bus, although I noticed that she didn’t leave until after we left. She acted like we were going to be gone a year as opposed to only two weeks. We wound up not leaving until closer to 4:30 am because we had to wait for a few people. There wasn’t much talking going on since it was so early. In fact, most people (including myself) went back to sleep for awhile.

Around 9 o’clock, most of us were awake, and those who weren’t were woken up by the speaker phone when Ms. Wright made some announcements.

“We’ll be stopping for breakfast shortly. Your parents have paid for all expenses of this trip, including food, clothes, shelter, basically anything you’ll need during this trip. We’ll be stopping at a McDonald’s in about an hour.” She announced.

Miquela, Lauren and I started talking about the things we were gonna do during this trip. Most of the time we were silent. I know most of us didn’t get much sleep since we had to get up so early, not to mention the excitement probably kept a lot of people awake.

The hour passed quickly and soon we were pulling into a McDonald’s. We all filed out quickly and lined up behind the counter inside. We were told to make our orders and that Ms. Wright would pay for everything at the end. I got an Egg McMuffin. It was pretty good especially since the only thing I had eaten this morning was a single bowl of cereal and that was over 6 hours earlier. We were told to get back on the bus once we had our food.

We didn’t make another stop for food since we arrived around 5 pm. Ms. Wright told us that we would have a late dinner before going to bed for the night. We arrived at what looked like a hotel.. a fancy hotel, but when we got inside it was different. I can’t really explain what it was like.

Ms. Wright went up to the check-in counter and did some stuff. It wasn’t too much later that we were herded up the escalators to the third floor. A lady from behind the counter was leading the way. She led us into a room that looked a lot like a doctors waiting room. I was a little bit concerned when the door behind us was locked.

We were told to line up, and Miquela, Lauren and I were the first three in line. Miquela was first, so she was led by the lady into a room to the far left. It was probably 20 minutes later when that same lady came back out and took Lauren in. I wondered what had happened to Miquela. Another 20 minutes passed when I was escorted back.

The room was just like a doctors examination room and I was extremely confused as to why we’d need to see a doctor. A woman in a lab coat was already in the room. I saw that there was another door leading to another room and that’s where Miquela and Lauren must’ve gone. The woman introduced herself as Dr. Zhivago.

“Let’s see. So your name is Del. I advise you not to fight me, otherwise you will find yourself in a very unpleasant situation. Everything will be explained to you in a short while.” She said in a calm, cool voice.

I was beginning to feel sick to my stomach because I was getting scared of what they were planning to do to me. “What are you going to do to me?” I asked nervously.

“You’ll see.” was the reply she gave me. She had busied herself with getting something out of a cabinet. She was blocking my view so I couldn’t see what was in it or what she was doing. Slowly, she turned around with something white in her hand. It was thick and folded neatly. It looked sort of like a small blanket.

“Do you know what this is?” She asked as she set several of them down on the examining table. I shook my head no. She went back over to the cabinet and gathered a few more things and brought them over and sat them down on the table as well. “Now do you know what those white things are?” She asked.

She had set down baby powder, pins, baby lotion, and a plastic pair of underwear it looked like. All baby items, but I still had no idea what the white things were. “No I don’t know what they are.” I admitted honestly.

“These..” she said, pointing to the white stack of cloth. “Are cloth diapers.”

“Oh,” I said, finally realizing what they were. “Those are the diapers they used a long time ago before disposables were invented.”

“Yes, those things.” she said.

“But why did you get them out?” I asked nervously.

The doctor smiled at me in an almost evil manner. I started to realize exactly what was going to happen. The doctor just kept smiling and didn’t say anything. “Oh no, you are NOT putting them on me! I refuse to wear baby diapers!” I declared.

“Oh, but I’m afraid that you WILL wear them and you will wear them the entire time that you are here.” the doctor said.

The other lady that was in the room had been quiet until now. She came over to me told me to take off my shoes, socks, and pants in a gruff voice. They were both significantly bigger than me, but I stood my ground and refused to remove any of my clothing.

“This is your only chance you’re getting to do it for yourself.” the lady told me. I continued holding my ground and I declared once more that I was not going to wear diapers!

“Last chance, gone.” The lady told me. She grabbed me and pinned me to the examination table while the doctor came over and first removed my shoes, then my socks and then my pants. I was struggling to free myself from her grip, but with no luck. I soon found myself left in my shirt and my underwear.

The doctor brought over the supplies. “You could have saved yourself this trouble by doing it yourself when asked, but you chose to do things the hard way.” She slipped my underwear off and diapered me up in four cloth diapers. It was so thick! “The first girl only got three diapers since she complied with us, but the other girl and you got four since you chose to be difficult.” She slipped the plastic pants up over the diaper and sent me through the door.

On the other side I found Miquela and Lauren both sitting in a chair in just a shirt and their diapers. I could feel my face burning from embarrassment. Who would’ve ever thought of diapers? But why were we put in diapers?

“This is humiliating!” I all but yelled as I walked into the room. Miquela and Lauren only nodded. It looked like Lauren had been crying. I felt like it, but refrained from doing such. I went over and sat down next to Lauren. We talked for awhile about the situation we were in and why, but none of us could come up with a good enough reason. It wasn’t long before another girl came through the door. Within minutes, a boy came through a different door. It seems like they wanted to get done quicker so they started taking them in another room as well.

As each one came out, they took their seat and kept pretty quiet until a friend came out and joined them. I’m sure that everyone had the same thoughts that we did.

Two hours later, the last one came through the door, followed by the doctors, aides, Ms. Wright and her boyfriend, Mr. Newcomer. It was Mr. Newcomer that stood in front of everyone and gave an explanation of what was going on.

“I’m sure all of you are wondering what’s going on and why. You were chosen to go on this trip for various reasons. Some of you have behavior problems, some of you have become too haughty and some of you have become too serious with life. What we’re doing here, is to help all of you with your problems regardless of what it is. I would also like to inform you that this is for the rest of the school year, not just two weeks. If your diapers ever come off without permission, then I’m sure you’ll find that you won’t like the punishment.”

I was in shock. I couldn’t believe what was happening. This would probably explain my parents reaction to the trip. No wonder they were happy about it. I even did this to myself by demanding that I be allowed to go along! I just realized, that was probably the stupidest mistake of my life!

I looked around the room and I could see the shocked expressions on everyone else’s faces as well. Miquela and Lauren both looked like they were going to cry. At that moment I realized that I had tears streaming down my face. I was stuck for another 8 months.

Mr. Newcomer continued. “You will wear whatever we tell you to wear and you’ll do whatever we tell you to do. There’s a lot of different things that will take some getting used to, but I’m sure you’ll find that it’s pretty easy to fall into a routine. This building was specially built for this purpose, but we’re not the only ones here, however we’re the only ones who will inhabit the fourth floor. Now, it is high time that we eat some dinner as it is getting late. Then it will be time for bed. Now, we are by a beach and you will get plenty of time at the beach as an upside to this for you.”

Ms. Wright told us to line up and head out of the room single file. She led us towards a cafeteria room where we would be eating most of our meals from now on.

I hadn’t heard anyone make any sounds since Mr. Newcomer gave an explanation of things. I think everyone was still in shock over everything. It really was a lot to take in. Finding out that we were going to be kept in diapers our entire stay and that our stay was going to be about 8 months long!

We slowly filed into the cafeteria. This time the three of us didn’t go first, in case they had anymore stuff set up for us. It felt so weird walking– actually, waddling would be more accurate. All that material between my legs felt weird, but it was kinda comforting at the same time.

We went ahead and sat down at the tables because we were told that our food would be served to us. The wait wasn’t long at all since the food was ready to be put in the oven. The food wasn’t too bad, but different since I was used to eating my mom’s cooking. It must’ve been about 9 pm when we got there to eat after waiting for everyone to be diapered. I guess I’m gonna have to get used to that word, since it’ll be a part of me for the next 8 months.

it's generally well written but a little fantastic that anybody's parent, let alone a bus full of kids' parents (what's that..like forty kids?) would send their children away for eight months

even after the fact, the teacher plays a collected character...showing no signs that this is even in her nature

i'm also just a little set off by the random references like french stewart that seem to be for no real reason

it's generally well written but a little fantastic that anybody's parent, let alone a bus full of kids' parents (what's that..like forty kids?) would send their children away for eight months

even after the fact, the teacher plays a collected character...showing no signs that this is even in her nature

i'm also just a little set off by the random references like french stewart that seem to be for no real reason

Okay, well it is just a story after all. I don't understand what you're talking about the random references. Stewart French was the name of one of the school teachers in the story. It's just a fictional story that I had based on a similar dream one night. Thats all. ;)

Okay, well it is just a story after all. I don't understand what you're talking about the random references. Stewart French was the name of one of the school teachers in the story. It's just a fictional story that I had based on a similar dream one night. Thats all. ;)

i understand that it's a character's name

but it's so close to the actor (or band) name, french stewart, that it's tough to believe it was accidental. there's no problem with alluding to a real person like that, but it's usually for a good reason

and i know it's a fictional story

but even fictional stories have to have believable emotions

i understand that it's a character's name

but it's so close to the actor (or band) name, french stewart, that it's tough to believe it was accidental. there's no problem with alluding to a real person like that, but it's usually for a good reason

and i know it's a fictional story

but even fictional stories have to have believable emotions

Actually I've never even heard of French Stewart? I chose that name because it's similar to one of my own high school teachers.

An enticing start of a dream of sorts. We all have them, unfortunately I seldom remember anything after a minute or so of waking. I do find it a bit hard to believe parents would let a teacher take the kids for 8 months. Maybe for 2 or 3 months. And suprised that none of the students were curious enough to check out the computer about the trip. But will await more. Good thus far.

Good story so far and I do understand the "dream factor", had some myself but not had the courage to write them. Good story so far so please keep going (just to please an old fart like me! )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Note: Sorry, I definitely didn't mean to let it go this long without an update. I hope to be a bit more on top of things from now on.

I don’t think anyone said anything during dinner either. I guess that everyone will be over the shock by tomorrow. After everyone was finished, we were led up to the fourth floor where we would be sleeping. We were led into a large room and when they flipped the light switch, I could see that the room was equipped with baby cribs– big enough to fit us!

We were each led to a crib and then the side gate was raised and latched into place. I was fully aware of what was going on, but once the lights were out, the reality of it all really hit me hard. Eight months without seeing my family, being stuck here in diapers and having to do whatever we’re told. Stuff that I’m completely unused to doing.

It hit me and it really hit me hard, I started sobbing quietly. I couldn’t help it. I wanted my mom; I wanted some comfort, but here it seemed like I would find none. After I had calmed down considerably, I laid there and listened. All was quiet, except for the sniffling coming from several cribs. I knew I wasn’t alone in this and I knew that Miquela, Lauren and I would have to draw strength from each other. It seemed like hours passed while I laid there contemplating what was yet to come. I was deathly afraid, but I knew that there was nothing I could do about it. Eventually I drifted off to sleep.

Despite what I had been through the previous day, I have to admit that I slept soundly. I wasn’t sure what to attribute that to, but I was thankful for the rest, nonetheless. After I woke up, I sat up in the crib and looked around. Some of the kids were awake and some were still sleeping. I looked over and saw that Lauren was still soundly asleep, but Miquela looked like she’d been awake for awhile. She looked kinda upset too.

“What’s wrong, Miquela?” I whispered over to her.

Her face got red. “I uhh, I had to go pee..”

“Oh.” I said, fully realizing what she meant. I had to go pee too, so I tried letting it go so she wouldn’t feel alone. But I quickly realized that it was harder than I thought it would be. Eventually I got a small trickle going and then it went full blast. I had been holding it awhile so it did feel good to relieve myself, but kind of disgusting to do it in a diaper and have to sit in it. Apparently Miquela noticed what I was doing because when I looked over at her, she was smiling. I smiled weakly back at her.

Wearing a diaper that I’d peed in wasn’t nearly as bad as I was expecting it to be. It wasn’t even uncomfortable. When it was still warm, it actually felt kinda nice. Once it turned cold, it was okay. Not long after I had relieved myself, Ms. Wright walked into the room, waking up anyone who was still asleep.

Ms. Wright stood there, taking in the sight until one of the orderlies came in behind her. The orderly (whose name was Karen, I think) was pushing a cart full of bottles! She came around to each crib and handed everyone one. They all contained apple juice. A couple people refused to take the bottle and so she just moved on. Some even threw the bottle out of the crib onto the floor. I guess they were ready to fight today.

Once Karen was finished passing out the bottles, she asked if anyone needed a diaper change. Nobody uttered a sound. She said that was fine and that we’d be the ones in pain if we got a diaper rash. It was just so embarrassing to be in this situation and then to have people treat us like babies!

She made the announcement that this first week would be sort of like a training week. It would be a week where we are introduced to the area, activities, food and rules. She said that things would go much smoother if we cooperated and didn’t fight. Ha, like that would seriously happen. There’s no way that she could possibly expect us to LET them feed us, diaper us and God only knows what else. Of course we were going to fight!

It was weird, because Ms. Wright really started changing too. She started acting like none of us had ever even thought she was capable of acting. She really got into this thing and was treating us like babies, even feeding and diapering us.

Karen left the room momentarily and then returned carrying a needle and a bottle of clear liquid. She went around to each crib injecting each person, then thoroughly cleaning the needle before moving onto the next person. When she came to me, I backed away. I tried to get as far away as I could since I was afraid of needles. She had Ms. Wright come over and hold me to one side while she injected me. After that shot, it was like my body completely lost control for a few seconds before regaining control. In that time I wet my diaper unwillingly. After regaining control, I felt funny for about a minute or so. It was the weirdest experience I’d ever had with a shot.

After Karen had gone around to everyone and given the injections, she stood in the center of the room again. “I just injected you with a special serum that will stay in your system until we give you one to counteract against it. Within each injection was a tiny microscopic microchip that will keep you from leaving this premises and with it, your location will show up at the main office where we have monitors. Also, this serum has caused you to lose most of your strength, almost reducing you to an infant status. Now that you are completely incapable of seriously injuring anyone, it makes control of you, that much easier. Now, I would like you to know that we only want good babies here that listen, don’t fight and don’t swear. If you don’t follow the rules, you’ll find yourself in a very compromising position. You will find that you can still walk, but not without much difficulty. Am I understood?”

Again, I found myself completely shocked. I had no intention of doing everything they asked of me and they could just get used to it. Nobody answered her, we all just stared. She smiled back at us, knowing that we understood her completely. Together, her and Ms. Wright went around to each crib lowering the side rail.

When they lowered mine, I hopped out like I normally would have. But instead of landing on my feet, I landed on my padded butt. My legs weren’t stable enough to do that anymore. Instantly I felt my face grow hot because I thought everybody would be staring at me, but when I looked around, almost everyone had fallen down.

It was very difficult to get back up, and it was even more difficult to stay up! I managed though and once everyone was out of their cribs, Karen led us to another room. In this room, there were lots of highchairs! I couldn’t believe it! They were going to feed us in highchairs!

We were each led to a highchair and commanded to crawl up onto the seat and sit down. It was a difficult task considering our partial loss of strength and control. I was very frustrated with my body by the time I managed to complete the task. They then locked our trays on and brought over some jars of baby food.

The food wasn’t too bad tasting. There was someone feeding each of us and it was horrible. They were purposely trying to get the food all over our faces, making cleanup even more fun than it would have been– not.

After breakfast, they led us into yet another room. It seemed like this building had thousands of rooms! Anyways, this one was constructed as a play room. Karen stayed in the room to monitor us while we “played”.

The first thing I did, was seek out Lauren and Miquela. I wanted to talk to them really bad. I wound up crawling to make the task easier. We sat together and talked about what was happening.

“I can’t believe this!” I cried.

“I know. Who would’ve thought that a place like this even existed?” Miquela said.

“I can’t believe that we lost most of our strength due to some stupid injection they gave us. Who knows what they’ll do to us next!” I said.

Lauren stayed quiet for awhile before answering. “And thanks to those injections, any hope of escaping is now lost.”

Miquela and I nodded sadly. We wound up playing with some blocks to help pass the time. It was going to be a long eight months.

The day passed slowly and uneventful. It almost felt like it was already routine to us, which was definitely a bad thing. How were we supposed to fight it if it felt okay?

They saved the biggest shock for the next morning when we woke up. I think I was the first to wake up. I yawned and slowly sat up in the crib. I began blinking furiously and wiping my eyes in disbelief. I took a good long look around the room and started screaming and crying in anger. Of course this woke everyone else up and before long everyone was howling their protest when they saw why I was upset.

In a matter of minutes, Karen, followed by Ms. Wright entered the room. Ms. Wright smiled smugly before speaking. “I see you’ve noticed the latest development in yourselves. It’s another effect of the serum we gave you yesterday morning, but don’t worry, it’s not permanent. How do you expect this treatment to work if you aren’t more infantile? We heavily sedated you last night so that we could slip in here and change you into more size appropriate diapers and clothing. Your body is about the size of a four year old, however, you can still speak, think and control your bladder as you would have yesterday.”

By the time she had finished, everyone had calmed down enough to hear and understand what Ms. Wright was saying. Several of the girls started crying again, only to be hushed by Karen.

I was probably the most prideful out of all the kids, which is never a good thing, but turned out to be an even worse thing. When Ms. Wright came over to my crib and started lifting me out, I started kicking. “I can’t believe you would do this to us!” I told her.

“Well, apparently some children need this type of fresh start.” She said smiling, as she grabbed a hold of me.

“Fuck you. Let go of me!!!” I all but screamed.

“Hmm, I see we have a very naughty baby. Babies shouldn’t say those kinds of things.”

“I’m not a baby!” I yelled at her, but she just smiled smugly at me. Her smug expression infuriated me something awful.

Since she was so much bigger than me, it was easy for her to do anything she wanted to do to me. I started getting scared when she began taking my diapers off, but there was nothing I could do to stop her. “Remember when Karen said you’d find yourself in a more compromising position if you didn’t listen? Well, you’re about to find out first hand what we do to naughty babies.” She said as she put me over her knee. The harsh realization hit me like a brick. I was about to be spanked... for the first time in my entire life! The thought terrified me, and I started kicking and hitting, but it was to no avail. She was just too big and too strong for me.

She patted my bare bum for a few moments before she started spanking. The thought of being spanked is enough, let alone for it to actually happen. Not only was it happening, but it was happening in front of my friends and it was by my teacher! She spanked at a steady pace and I guess being small again, decreased my threshold for pain, because I was sobbing in no time at all. It felt like she spanked me forever! It was so embarrassing, definitely the most humiliating thing I had ever experienced in my entire life.

It finally ended, and not a second too soon as far as I was concerned. She kept me over her knee until I quit crying and when I took notice of my surroundings, most everyone had left; everyone except Karen. When I did quit crying, she stood me up. Immediately my hands went to my bottoms aid and I began rubbing. Ms. Wright smacked my hands out of the way and sent me to the corner with instructions for my hands to stay by my side at all times. I obeyed out of fear of getting another spanking like I just got.

Ms. Wright and Karen remained in the room, talking behind me the entire time I stood in the corner. Eventually I was allowed to come out and Ms. Wright diapered me back up. Then she picked me up and carried me out of the room to the playroom where we went yesterday.

“For pulling that little act of defiance, I believe you can just go without breakfast. We missed it anyways since I had to spank your naughty bottom.” She said in an almost teasing manner.

I really didn’t want to face everyone after having been spanked in front of them! It was so humiliating and I would’ve done anything to avoid going in that room. Sure enough, when Ms. Wright walked through the door, everyone turned and looked at us. It made me feel absolutely horrible. She actually sat me down by Miquela and Lauren though.

“Oh my God, Del are you okay!?” Miquela immediately asked me. I tearfully nodded. “I was going to fight them too, but when I saw what they did to you, I decided not to.” Miquela said.

Lauren finally spoke up, “I’ve never heard you talk like that before, Del. Are you sure you’re okay? Sure I knew you swore, but I’ve never once heard you use the f-word, and then to shout it out like you did.”

I felt my face grow hot again. She’s right, I’ve only said that word a few times in my life and never when someone could hear me say it.

Lauren must have noticed my reaction because she quickly continued. “Not that I blame you or anything. I was tempted to do the same thing until you did it and I saw what happened. Now I’m afraid to cuss at all, whether we’re around them or not.”

Gaining control of my emotions, I cleared my throat and began talking. “I..I can’t believe the way Ms. Wright has changed. I can’t believe she’s treating us like this.” Then more quietly I added, “and I can’t believe she spanked me.” Apparently I missed the warning looks Miquela and Lauren were throwing me because when I started to ask them what their problem was, Ms. Wright started talking from behind me.

“Well Del, maybe I can answer that question myself. I wouldn’t want you to spend your whole time here wondering about that.” She began in an infantile voice that I did my best to ignore. “You see, teaching was never my focus in college. I took a few classes in order get me through the first few weeks of school, but that was it. I was more focused on psychology and child behavior. I figured that there must be a way to correct unwanted behavior in minors when their parents still have complete legal control over them. This was the perfect way. This facility is pretty new, just recently launched as a research program by the government. I had just started college when this idea was being tossed around and I started seriously studying it. To make a long story short, that is what led me here.” She explained in a professional manner.

“I can’t believe the way you treated me. How could you treat us like adults a few days ago, and now treat us like little babies and exert parental capabilities over us?” I asked, still infuriated.

She smiled. “It’s all a matter of training, baby.” Dammit, why did she have to call me baby? She stood back up and walked off, leaving the three of us alone.

“I guess you got your answer, Del.” Lauren said quietly. “What I can’t believe is that they have the technology to convert us back to the way we appeared when we were toddlers! This must be some government project with huge grants!” Lauren said, somewhat astonished.

“It’s gonna take a lot of time to get used to our new bodies. But hey, at least there are perks to this. We still get to go to the beach.” Miquela offered hopefully.

“Are you all crazy!?! You’re acting like this is okay, like you’ve accepted it!” I said rather loudly.

“Well...” Miquela began. “It isn’t like fighting is going to get us anywhere. We saw where it got you earlier.” Then in a quieter voice, Miquela leaned closer and said, “there’s really no point in fighting until we’ve got a plan figured out. Let them think we’ve accepted it and then it’ll come as a shock when we’ve made our move.” She leaned back when she was through.

I smiled. It was great having friends that knew me so well and to back me up whenever I needed it. We would fight back, we just had to figure out how and when. It’s not like time was of the essence since we had eight months to look forward to.

I started messing around with some of the toy cars near me as I retreated into my mind. I wasn’t paying much attention to what I was playing with. I was focused on creating an escape plan. I’ve always been good at those kinds of things. Planning has always been one of my favorite activities and it rarely matters to me what I’m planning for. Like once, I planned a cage heist. I planned to sneak out in the middle of the night and steal my neighbors animal trap. We had several cats that we knew they had trapped and hauled away and I was determined to steal and get rid of their trap. I had every last detail carefully planned, including the time their lights went off at night. I pulled it off without a problem and disposed of the cage, unseen the very next morning.

I am a Christian, but when something gets to me, I tend to forget my beliefs and morals for a period of time as I get revenge on whoever I’m angry at. I think most everybody is like that to some extent. It’s hard to constantly be aware of your beliefs and morals at all times, especially when you’re focused on something else.

I was confident that between the three of us, we’d have a solid plan in no time at all. But like Miquela said, we’d have to fool them, thinking we’ve accepted our situation first. That was probably going to be the hardest thing of all for me. I am too proud of a person to let someone else humiliate me in ways I never imagined. And trust me, I never imagined being forced to wear diapers.

“Del? Del?”

“What?” I said, snapping back to reality.

“What in the world were you thinking about? I think I said your name ten times before you heard me. You were really out of it.” Lauren said.

“Oh, just thinking.” I answered innocently with a smile on my face.

“Anyways, they’re rounding everybody up. I think we better go, so it appears that we’re upstanding umm babies?” Lauren said.

I thought it over for a brief moment and nodded my agreement as I struggled to stand up and waddle over to everyone else.

Ms. Wright was towering above everyone else as she announced that we were being led to the changing room so that we could be changed into appropriate swimming suits.

As I waddled past Ms. Wright, she scooped me up, taking me by surprise. “Now, can I trust you to be on your best behavior for the beach trip?” She asked.

For some reason, I found her voice to be very soothing and comforting and I really felt like I didn’t wanna let her down. Before the teenage side of myself had time to think, I found the toddler side of me agreeing, promising to be on my best behavior. Ms. Wright carried me the rest of the way to the changing room. I don’t know why, but it felt good.

When we arrived, she placed me on the changing table first and removed the soggy cloth diapers. Then, she put another diaper-like garment on me. She said it was a swim diaper, but it was another re-usable kind. Not the disposable kind like I originally grew up on. There were several orderlies there along with Ms. Wright helping to get everyone changed.

Once everyone was changed and ready to go, they began leading us down the elevator and outside towards the beach. They had a shallow part of the beach sectioned off for us since we had minimal control over our bodies at this point.

When Miquela, Lauren and I finally got the chance to meet up again, I was reluctant to tell them what I had experienced earlier. Eventually I told them about my lapse and how I found the toddler side of myself taking control for a brief amount of time. I couldn’t explain it very well since I didn’t understand it myself. All I knew was that it was scary and threatening our plans to escape.

It seemed like in no time at all, the three of us forgot about everything and were having fun splashing and playing in the cool water. In a sense, we felt free. Essentially we were free. We were free from school, responsibilities, and our worries about the future. We were living in the now because deep down we knew that the staff held control over our futures.

Eventually, they rounded us up and led us back up to our floor where we were again changed and put back into our cloth diapers. One by one, we were taken and put in our cribs for an afternoon nap.

In the short time before I fell asleep, I thought about this place and how it would affect the rest of my life. The one that I had been training so hard to set in place. The one that ----

I woke up at the sound of someone talking. I opened my eyes and saw Ms. Wright talking with Karen, one of the orderlies. They were keeping their voices kinda low, so I began wondering if it was something we weren’t supposed to hear. I tried to inconspicuously move (as if I were still asleep) and get closer.

I must’ve moved too fast because they looked over at me and saw me looking at them. They immediately ceased talk. I assumed they would walk out of the room and resume their talk, but I was wrong. Instead, Ms. Wright came over to me and lifted me out of the crib.

“How would baby wike some yummy food?” She asked cheerfully. I didn’t respond, so she took it as a yes and carried me out of the room. I couldn’t figure out why she seemed to be drawn to me. She was usually near me. I never saw her with anyone else, she was always with me.

When we got to the cafeteria, she deposited me into a highchair. She walked over to the prep table and returned with food. Mushed food, but food nonetheless... I think. I was determined to find out what was going on.. like why she was always near me and nobody else.

She seemed really cheerful. I guess it could be for someone who wasn’t in the same predicament as myself. As I opened my mouth to ask her why she was always near me, she shoveled food into my mouth. And the worse part was, the food was terrible. I tried to spit it back out, but it wound up running down my chin. She smiled and cleaned it up with the spoon and tried to re-feed it to me. Only this time I wouldn’t open my mouth.

She remained cheerful, at least for a little while anyways. “Open up for the choo-choo train!” I still refused. Eventually she got tired of trying and pinched my nose shut, forcing me to open my mouth for air. And the moment I opened my mouth, she shoved food in. I almost spit it back out when she gave me one of her looks. I quickly thought better of it.

Finally, when the horrid food was all gone, I had the opportunity to talk. “Ms Wright, why are you always near me? It seems like you’re always close to me.”

• 2 weeks later...

I figured that there must be a way to correct unwanted behavior in minors when their parents still have complete legal control over them.

Actually, such facilities DO exist...

They're used to correct delinquent behaviors yes, but also

Lesbian and gay 'tendencies'

Thinking for yourself

Feminine boys and masculine girls, or transgendered kids/teens

and those facilities are sometimes sanctioned by the government

They just don't use diapers and AB-like treatment. They use medications, force, coercion, isolation, peer pression (that they create)...

I like the story, as long as it's fiction...