LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College student kidnapped and turned into baby (privat wih JE PUNK ) 

“For your head, I have this,” I say and take out a baby bonnet with lacerachel-riley-baby-girls-pink-bonnet-187372-c11448a4789775c147c4b19b2b7d63bd907a5717.thumb.jpg.bfe46279320d32604f4c2807016dd948.jpg and put it on Kara's head, tying ribbons on her chin.

Then I sprinkle baby powder and fix the diaper on the baby.

"Well, now I'll start wrapped you."

The first napkin's I wrap around the babygirl's lower body, holding Kara's arms along the torso.

The next napkin's I wrap the babygirly with head.

With the remaining napkins I add layers and now Kara looks like a doll.

I wrap the resulting cocoon in a pink baby blanket..1978270250_image(5).jpg.2a0e54efe1ee562dd85d11d25dca00af.jpg

"Admire yourself. You are now a real newborn babygirl." cooed me, securing the blanket with a beautiful pink ribbon and I show the baby her reflection in the mirror1576675637_27-79.thumb.jpg.7e00022f2a9a0a50b2a7c7b102a8f00d.jpg

"What is missing here .. I know" - I'm said and thrust pacifier into the baby's mouth - "Now you are ready for a photo session." As soon as I finished wrapped up Kara's, I heard the doorbell ring ..

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kara giggled at the baby bonnet while being wrapped in everything before giggling in the mirror"I look pretty momma" she squealed before calmly sucking on her pacifier as the doorbell rang. 

Once the door opened the photographer smiled "It's an honor to be doing this for your daughter and I must say you she's looks adorable this morning so will your living room be a good place to set it up?"

I'm going to meet the photographer.

"Thank you for your punctuality. You arrived just in time. I hope you will take the best pictures of my baby. Especially for the photo session, they made me a decor in one of the rooms, I will accompany you."
I open the door and inside is a very beautiful room: in center light room's - cradle and many ballons around in room, flowers and many other things.

"There will be a photo session here. And now I will bring the main character."

I go to the nursery and carring in my hands, wrapped babygirl's

"Shooting will begin now. You are will be star here. You will like the room for the photo shoot" I cooed Kara's. Just in case, I also shake the hypnotic rattle in front of Kara's face. I'm smile. Now, one bright flash is enough and the adult side of Kara's will be very, very deeply hidden by the baby's side

"Here we are." -:informing the photographer - "Meet my special babygirly."

kak-ukrasit-komnatu-92.jpg

Kara giggled happily while the rattle was shaken as photopher smiled "Well hello there cutie you ready to take some pictures?" She asked sweetly?

Kara nodded her head happily "Uh huh huh me ready." She babbled happily  

The photographer smiled and started taking pictures of the girl before turning to the older woman"Before we doll up your little one in some outfits how bout we get baby and mommy together does that sound good?" She asked.

“Yes, I picked up some cute sets for the photo shoot,” I say and bring the clothes I chose for the baby.
"I propose to take a series of pictures" baby playing in onesieLittle-Cat-Pattern-Adult-Baby-Diaper-Lover.jpg.8c089fb19990122febc66ae3dea6a148.jpgHTB1R3gPoYorBKNjSZFjq6A_SpXax.jpg.beffa79cea466167a3ce0de46e25d544.jpg ", and after a series of pictures" baby dancing in a cute dress."il_570xN.1223591236_hlu9.jpg.7375684327f5a9d2611c0b775123f782.jpgil_794xN.1296726064_31cb.thumb.jpg.c676605b526a72d0cde84b8babc04de8.jpg8e7c5c8864d84170f9b6b328e1d47ae3.thumb.jpg.f4073b370bc7654ddac36bd363b3a860.jpgil_794xN.1716961670_olk1.thumb.jpg.9cb634cddffcf0748316b066c7a412a3.jpg  Choose what will be better for the baby in the photo, but first, please take a few pictures of a happy mommy with a newborn baby in her arms" I say.

I take the wrapped babygirl in my arms and stand in the middle of the balls so that the baby-Kara's face can be seen in the cocoon.

"Make a smile for the photographer's aunt behind your binky" lisped me into the ear of babygirls.

The photographer smiled and took pictures of the girl playing in her onesie "Okay and now for mommy and baby together." As Kara let out a babish smile before saying "I think your babygirl will look cute in that fourth dress." She told her as The regressed college student was dressed up before more pictures were taken.

After the last picture was taken gurgled abit before blinking her eyes "What the..." Before looking at herself and the outfit was wearing before the photographer smiled "Well little Kara do you want to see your pretty pictures?" Unaware that adult Kara was back who reluctantly nodded as the pictures were shown to her.

Kara was stunned and at lost for words even though her adult mind was back she just seemed to froze at the shock at the pictures.

I was photographed with a wrapped newborn babygirl in my arms, then I unwrapped the baby and dressed her in a onesieLittle-Cat-Pattern-Adult-Baby-Diaper-Lover.jpg.8c089fb19990122febc66ae3dea6a148.jpg. The photographer works very well. Here she snapped a photo of Kara in a onesie giggling and chewing on her big finger on feet. Here is Kara with pacifier's playing with dolls and many other photos and when I changed babygirly clothesil_794xN.1716961670_olk1.thumb.jpg.9cb634cddffcf0748316b066c7a412a3.jpg too. "You want to take a series of pictures of babygirly taking a bath." I thank the photographer for a great photo shoot. "Thank you very much for the photos. Please make 64 separate photographs and make "First baby's book." I want to show everyone the pictures of my baby-Kara's. " I sit down beside a regressed student. "Well, what did you like shooting babygirly? Crawl to the aunty photographer. Say:" Thank you "and kiss her childish cheek. Go ahead, be polite."

Kara was still stunned at the pictures  having a hard time that she was okay with them in her babystate  not wanting to upset the woman she crawled over to the photographer "T-thank you... for the pictures..." She stuttered." As her hair was ruffled

"Awww your welcome little one." She told her before turning to the older woman "Right I'll start making your album right away."

I pay the photographer money for the photo shoot and add a generous tip.
For this, the photographer drops me one of the best babygirly photos on my phone.

"Thank you. Allow me to use my baby's photos to advertise your studio." I say goodbye to the photographer.

When she leaves, I turn to the baby and check her diaper.
"Babygirly liked the photo shoot? I wanted to film the diaper change process, but I'll leave that for another time. Now mommy has to change your diapee. You're so wet."

Kara just waved goodbye shyly as the photographer smiled gently at her "Sure I'd like that." The photographer told her before she walked away

Kara blushed abit "I uhh I Ummm well..." Before eeping abit when her diaper was checked and that she was wet the odd thing was medication wasn't even used on her. The college girl mind felt so confused at this point that she didn't move at this  point 

I carry the baby to the changing table for a diaper change.

I take off the dress in which Kara was photographed and then the wet diaper. I see her trying to cover her breasts and privat area.
"Babygirly I am your mommy you can feel free to me. Today we will work on it. The rest of the day you will be in one diaper. Newborn babies love to be naked." I said, discarding the baby's hands and wiping her pubis and bottom with wet wipes.

I see small red patches of diaper rash and apply a soothing cream to them.

Then I pour in baby powder and fix a fresh diaper on Kara.

"Great. Now I need to feed you before day nap-time." - cooed me.

Kara just covered her eyes while she was being changed before hearing she would be in just her diaper for the whole day causing her blush before silently saying "They do...? Before she started to feel her head pounding inside while her mind was starting to compromise.

Adult

Baby

Adult

Baby

Baby

This was causing the college girl to groan as she held her head.

"I have to teach you not to be shy mommy, so today you will be like a newborn babygirly. Only in a diaper, mittens, booties and baby bonnet.il_794xN.1854148126_szvx.thumb.jpg.cf794b18fc09b42848073b798558e5e2.jpg71e4NuGwxRL._SL1500_.thumb.jpg.da7dee9cdad6f64f5e9bb97ed07bd08f.jpgrachel-riley-baby-girls-pink-bonnet-187372-c11448a4789775c147c4b19b2b7d63bd907a5717.thumb.jpg.bfe46279320d32604f4c2807016dd948.jpg" I said and put this baby's clothes on Kara.

Then I take the baby off the changing table on floor, on four.

"Now I'll watch you crawl. Let's crawl into the kitchen babygirly" cooed me and gently slap the baby on the diapered bottom to make her move.

"Nnnggh.!!" Is all what Kara let out as she was confined and eeped as her padded bottom was gently slapped  before she started to crawl to the kitchen once again her mind started throb

Baby

Adult 

Baby

Baby

Baby

This would cause a concern for the motherly woman as the college girl clutched her head once again after making their way to the kitchen.

I follow for crawled babygirly and see, her sometimes stop and squint. "Probably in her head there is a struggle between a" baby "and an "adult side"

Kara and I arrive in the kitchen. I take Kara by the armpits and put her on a highchair and attach with a tray. Then I bring a dolly from the nursery. "You're a good babygirl. Play with that dolly and suck your paci while Mommy prepares food for you, tiny girly." cooed me, give in babygirl's hands doll and motherly kiss Kara on the cheek." I think now the "baby" will finally win."

I think I'm going to cook cereal for baby.

Kara just blushed as she was placed in the highchair

A...Baby

Baby

Baby.

She looked down at herself only babies eat in highchairs... She's in a highchair. Only babies wore and use diapers... She's wears diapers. Babies use pacifiers... She uses a pacifier. Babies sleep in her cribs.... She sleeps In a crib. Babies drink from Baba's... She drinks from Baba's. The college girl turned to the woman momm... Miss why me... Why pick me.. couldn't you go to a orphanage and... Find a real baby...? She asked fiddling with the toy she was given.

I cooked a baby cereal and put a bowl of cereal's in front of the babygirly and a baby bottle with warm milk next to it.isolated-baby-bottle-milk-white-background-100458385.thumb.jpg.49c37bab55fe3cd9ee218075d008f85a.jpgBowlOfInfantCereal.thumb.jpg.38a8ae80bf11f0e8a731aed8e45ab0a4.jpg

"You are tying little-one girly. You reminded me of my daughter when I saw you. I don't want any other childs. I only want you as my little daughter. I saw you as the incarnation of my baby and decided that you will be mine. babygirly, who left me untimely. I gave her too much freedom, but now I will not make a mistake. Now you are my cute babygirl and I will hold you as a child as much as I want. Now open your mouth. It's time to fill your tummy. " I said, filling tying a plastic bib around Kara's neckbib-green-and-colourful-animals.thumb.jpg.5f2b65919c8edea7589da238ce8c3a99.jpg and filling the baby's spoon with cereal and bringing it to the baby's lips.

"Open the hangar. beep-beep airplane has arrived" cooed me.

Kara blushed heavily when she told her that... "But wait how old am I really?" She asked confusion as a bib around her neck and for some reason she obiedienly opened up her mouth for her oatmeal taking each bite she was given before being given her bottle it would probably take one final push for Kara to fully accept her baby self.

"You are just a wonderful, one-year-old babygirl and you are stuck at this age for a very long time. Perhaps, if you are a good babygirl's, then in 5 years, I'm will let you little grow up, but max ages for you, thisa 2 year old toddler's, and at this age there are no adult privileges. What will change, it to the toilet you will go to the potty and that's all. But right now, and for 5 years, you are a one-year-old tiny one girl. " - I'm said as I continued to feed the baby cereal's and from time to time gave her a bottle to drink. The baby frowned at the taste of cereal's, but she obediently opened her mouth for each bite and swallowed.

Kara blushed at that knowing by then her potty training would be completely gone before saying "I..... I'll be a  babygirl.. I'm not ready to be an adult..." She replied slowly before given another bite of her food and took another sip of her bottle before her face started to scrounge up and started to grunt before a lump started to form to the back of the diaper and this wasn't baby Kara doing this but big girl Kara obiedienly using her diapers.

I'm finish feeding the baby and feel how she blushed, and finally abandoned the adult essence.

"Mommy is so proud of you, babygirly. Finally you stopped pretending to be an adult. That's right, you are just a tiny babygirl and Mommy loves you so much" - cooed me.

And then I smell the baby.

"Mmm, looks like someone got the diaper dirty? And I haven't put laxatives in my food for a long time. That means you did it yourself. Well then Mommy will clean up your mess and bathy for you."

I'm take the baby off from the highchair and put her on all fours.
"Show me how good you are, babygirly. Go, crawl to the bathroom, little one girly." I'm say and give pacifier into baby's mouth.

Kara blushed as she was set to the floor before obiedienly taking the pacifier "Yeth.... Mam...mommy." she blurted out as she started to crawl maybe now laxatives were no longer needed to get the regressed college student to use her diapers maybe their could be other things the motherly woman to try to see if Kara was truly a baby like showing her a big girl potty for example.

Kara blushed shyly at this before nodding her head slowly "Yeth mommy I like it lots." She lisped through her pacifier as she was being stripped after the bathwater was being turned on while the college girl sucked her paci slowly as her messy diaper was being untaped.

I'm completely undress the baby and finally throw out the dirty diaper.

Taking the naked baby by the armpits, I'm raise and lower the baby in the baby's bath in warm water.

I throw some toys in the bathtub.

"Look. This Mr. Ducky. What does the duck say?" cooed me and give the baby a rubber duck in her hands and while Kara is distracted, I'm start to wash babygirly, with a soft sponge.