LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College student kidnapped and turned into baby (privat wih JE PUNK ) 

Kara sucked her pacifier while she slept and began cooing as she suckled the yummy formula that was given before she settled back down and remained asleep. When she returned to the room the card that was given to her for the photoshoot  was sitting next to her nightstand

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the baby monitor, I hear a sniff. I check and see that the regressed female student is fast asleep in the crib.

"I wonder what the baby is dreaming about." I think I'm looking at Kara's eyelids twitching in her sleep.

I calmly fall asleep again knowing that the baby is sleeping and nothing threatens her.

Kara smiled behind her pacifier as she dreaming about having a tea party In a flower field with A bunch of her dollie friends this caused her to soak her diapers while she was asleep cooing happily as she remained asleep until the next morning while waiting for her mommy to wake her.

I woke up early in the morning and called my friend photographer Ashley Mason and I asked her to come in the afternoon and take a picture of my newborn babygirl, only I warned her that she was a little specific ... A little more than usual babies.

I was very glad when I heard that she had free time at 12.00 and she would come to me.

Joyful, I went to the nursery to wake the baby up to prepare her for the photo session.

I part the curtains and go to the crib.

"Waki waki little sleephead. Long day ahead." cooed me and I check Kara's diaper and find it very wet.

"Oh so wet babygirly. Mommy needs to change that so you don't have diaper rash."

Kara rubbed her eyes as she was woken up by her mommy and sat up "Moaning momma..." Before tilting her head cutely "Huh what are we doing today momma?" She asked cutely before raising her arms up to be lifted out of the crib"Upppy." She babbled cutely while pacifier fell outta her mouth

"Today is going to be a fun day. Today the photographer is coming and taking your cute newborn baby's photos for your First baby's book, so you need to hurry up a little." I explain.

I smile when the baby is waiting for me to take her from the crib.

"Oops. You lost something, sweet babygirly" cooed me and return the pacifier into Kara's mouth.

I gently take the baby by the armpits and lift her into the air and carry to the changing table.

"First thing I do is change your dirty di-di, stinky babygirly." lisp me checking the baby's diaper and find it very wet.

Kara giggled cutely while she was picked up and laid on the changing table while she sucked her binky "Oh you mean I'm gonna be taking pwetty pictures momma am I gonna be weawing a pwetty dwess ow am I just gonna be in my didees?" She asked cutely while she waited for her mommy to change her.

I'm remove the dirty diaper from the baby and throw it away. Then I lift the baby, holding by the ankle and wipe the bottom and pubis with wet wipes from dirty.
At the end, sprinkling with baby powder, I secure the babygirly, a fresh diaper to her hips.

"Babygirly you newborn girly, and you will have a lot of newborn's photos. Newborn babies are photographed either in a diaper or naked in interesting positions. You will love the photo session." - I say and show on my phone a few photos that the photographer sent me when I asked if she takes pictures of babies well.

"I think you will look very nice naked in a basket with a soft cap on your head." cooed me leafing through photos on the phone, showing them to the baby.

istockphoto-531614063-1024x1024.jpg

8d3f205571a5ea318c09b0809ag4--raboty-dlya-detej-valyanye-kovriki-rekvizit.jpg

32330936.jpg

Kara looked up before saying "Could I just take pictures in just my diapees or in a cutesy outfit momma I dun wike being nakie in fwont of the camera." She told the older woman afterall this was Karas babyside talking as she wiggled in her new thickly crinkly garment

"Okay, I'll think about your request. The first photos will be where I will be standing and you will be in a cocooned state in my arms, as if I’m just from the maternity ward, the following photos will be where you play and sleep in one diaper, then we'll put on a fashion show and get photographed in a few dresses and baby clothes, and at the end I'll let you film your diaper changing session or your bathing scene. " cooed me.

"Okay, for breakfast I'll put you a onesie on. Look, it'll look cute on you."Little-Cat-Pattern-Adult-Baby-Diaper-Lover.jpg.8c089fb19990122febc66ae3dea6a148.jpg

Kara thought for a second before nodding "Oh okays momma." Before her tummy growled at the mention of breakfast and waited for her onesie to be snapped in place "What's am I having a fors breakfast momma?" She asked in the curious tone whatever it was it was most likely she would make a mess of her herself.

I put a onesie on Kara's head and fasten the buttons on her diaper.

"You have, as usual, baby food and a bottle of milk, I have toast and coffee. First mommy will feed the baby, and then eat herself. We need to hurry. The photographer will come soon and I want us to be ready for her arrival," I'm said and took I carry the baby, onto hip, and hold it tightly to me, to the kitchen for breakfast.

Kara nodded her head slowly "Yes momma." She said as she was carried to the kitchen "Can I haves peach flavored momma?" She asked sweetly since peach was her favorite fruit to eat as she was being into her highchair

"Ok babygirly. You get peaches, but if you eat a jar of vegetables," I say as I sit the baby on the highchair and attach it with a tray.

I'm put in front of the baby two jars of baby food "Gerber," first: a mix of vegetables: carrots, pumpkin and peas, a second jar with peach flavor and baby bottle of milk.

I'm tie a bib around the baby's neck and open a jar of vegetables.

"Now let's see how good you are, babygirly. Let's sweety babygirly, open mouth." cooed me, dipping a rubber spoon in a jar and bringing it to Kara's mouth with silly sounds: "Beep-beep. Open angar."

Kara pouted but nodded her head as a bib was tied around her neck the baby college girl obiedienly opened her mouth for her first bite and obiedienly swallowed her first bite, then the second and so on getting alittle bit on her face but wasn't too messy like most babies would.

I'm smile looked, as the baby eats every spoonful of baby food and does not spit it out, but obediently swallows everything.
A couple of times the baby got dirty. once she turned her head unsuccessfully and I stained her cheek and lips, and another time the baby did not take all the baby food and a large drop fell on her bib.

"Good babygirly. You deserve dessert," cooed and opened a jar of peaches.

"Mmm now babygirly will get a very good nym-nym. Open mouth, tiny girly."

Kara happily opened her mouth for her peaches luckily once she swallowed it had a better taste then the nasty Veggie baby food she had just a few minutes ago. The regressed college girl savored every bite she got eating at least two jars before making a bigger of mess of herself and started to rub her tummy signing she was now full.

"You just have to drink a bottle, my sweet one. Mommy will help you come to me, my dear." I cooed and wipe with wet napkin, mess from baby's face and hands, and picking up the baby from the highchair and grabbing the baby bottle with milk, but I did not say that the bottle contains female breast milk, I decided to start teaching the baby to it.

I sit down on the sofa and sit the baby on my lap in a reclining position.

I gently but firmly hold the baby to me and lightly shake the babygirly, thrust the nipple from bottle into her mouth and lightly shake her, gently rub her diapered bootom.

"Suck and drink this special milk, baby. I think you will like the taste. This is not cow's milk." I lisp, and in my head I dream that soon I myself will feed the baby with my own breast milk.

Kara nodded and popped the bottle in her mouth as she started to hold it with both hands gently laying her head into the woman's lap and started to suckle the yummy milk she was given which most likely she would soak her diapers after it would be best to give the girl a bath before the shoot afterall baby girls like Kara need to look their best.

When the milk in the bottle runs out, I put the baby's head on my shoulder, where before that I laid a soft cloth and lightly tapped the baby on the back, after a few seconds she emitted a burp and with my hand I felt that the baby's diaper got wet .. I look at the clock.. "We have a little time and I will give bathy for your, babygirly." cooed me.

And I'm taking the baby to the bathroom. "Now mommy will redeem you and it will be even more pleasant for the photographer to shoot you."

Kara let out a huge burp and spat up alittle before she  had wet her diaper after her face was wiped off as she was taken to the bathroom and found herself being undressed while the bathwater was being turned on and top it all off bubbles were being added with a couple of bath toys. Kara waited patiently for her mommy to set her in the tub

I bring the regressed student to the bathroom and temporarily put the baby on the floor and put a pacifier in her mouth: "Sit here my babygirly and suck paci."

I got out a real little pink baby bathtub22415111_s1200(1).thumb.jpeg.2e38daabcf87a09a56d2fdb58bb7b478.jpeg and put water in it, add some bubble for bath and toss in some yellow rubber ducks.

While the bathtub is filling with water, I undress the baby down to a diaper.

The diaper is used up and I'm throw it away.
I take naked babygirly onto the hands and put her in the water.

Kara really acts like a baby. She giggles with paci in her mouth, plays with foam and bursts soap bubbles with her hands.

I'm put a soft baby washcloth on my hand 39255dab485ba2e5e6a813db5b14.thumb.jpeg.fc671407af41fa3f3622a5ad9bcf02df.jpegand adding special liquid soap for very little infants to it.detskoe-zhidkoe-mylo-bio-nyanya-romashka-otzyvy-1433098384.thumb.jpg.f926867fb8e9d4d4f32fa539c82a1bdc.jpgI'm start washing the baby, starting with her feet.

Holding baby by ankles, I'm wash the baby's heel and toes.

Kara kicked  her legs happily while she is undressed while sucking her paci after she is set in the tub before giggling she her feet were washed "Hehe that tickles mama." She squealed before she started washing her legs, her chest, arms. face, then her little flower before her mommy grabbed her baby shampoo and conditioner and started to get to her work on her hair as she closed her eyes.

I'm continued washed baby ..
She giggles when I'm washed her feet... "Be patient a little, my sweetheart. Mommy must wash your feet" I'm gently cooed with the baby.

Then, I start washing the rest of the babygirl's body. I paid special attention to babygirls' pussy and ass. I'm sang a soothing song to the baby, as I'm washed her crack, between her buttocks.

Finally, with a shower, I wash off the foam from her body.
I pour the conditioner and baby shampoo into my palm and rub it into baby's head.
Kara looks so funny with her eyes closed.
I took a little foam from her head: "Babygirly, look what I have" lisped me and put the foam on baby's nose, with my finger.

Finally, using a small red bucket, I rinse the foam off the baby's head.

I' wrap her in towel, with the head, like a infant's under bottom and carry her in nursery, and putting on the floor, on carpet, began to knead it with a towel, to dry.

I look at the watch: 15 minutes left before the photographer arrives.

"I want a series of newborn baby's. So baby now I'm going to wrapped up your, in napkins, in a cocoon, like in a maternity hospital. Lie down here for now. Mommy here and returned about your." cooed me and I'm start to lay on the changing table: 1 large colorful baby blanket, after, 5 large napkins on top of it criss-cross, and on top of them, a diaper.

Kara cooed while she was cleaned up her hair now shiner then ever after about a few minutes she was taken out the tub and dried  off before being laid on the changing table to be dressed up before looking at her mommy "Ouu what about my hair momma should I have it down or am I gonna in cute pigtails? She asked excitedly wanting to look cute as possible for not only for her pictures but make her mommy happy to please her.