LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College student kidnapped and turned into baby (privat wih JE PUNK ) 

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kara cocked her head to the side "Oh Weawwy momma otay I guess dat makes sense." She replied before her tummy growled "I guess I am a wittle hungwy  Ummm you can feed me hewe if you want." She cooed gently curious on what her mommy was going to feed her.

"Then I'll feed you here and then we can walk a little more before going home." I'm said tenderly.

I'm take the baby into my lap and took out a plastic bib from the diaper bag and tied it on Kara's neck.

Then I take out two jars. One is a mix of vegetables, and the other is a banana puree.

"The baby will eat the vegetables first, and then the bananas." cooed me, shaking baby bottle with milk.

I sit the baby on my lap, more comfortably and open the first jar of vegetables and scoop up the baby's spoon.

"Open your mouth, honey."

Kara pouted "Awww but veggies yucky but I'll be a good baby girl and eat them." But knowing she didn't want to make her mommy  upset she obiedienly opened up her mouth  wide for her first spoonful knowing she would get her bottle until she finished all her jars.

"I can't feed you only sweet baby food, baby's need vitamins and minerals." I explain. I am glad to see that the little girl twisted a little and opened her mouth. I immediately loaded a spoonful of baby food into it. The baby spat out a little and the baby food, staining her lower lip, flows down her chin. I pick up the drop with a spoon and return it to Kara's mouth.

"No need to spit, you swallow everything. I will give you a bottle to drink after every three spoonfuls with baby food, ok? Open for next." I said and scooping up the next portion, I put the spoon to Kara's lips, and gently and playfully, knock the spoon on Kara's lips.

Kara frowned and looked down thinking she disappointed her mommy "Sowwy momma I didn't mean to spit out my din din I'm a bad Giwl." She said sadly as she was given her bottle and took afew sips of her bottle she got every three bites she took before opening up for her next bite.

"No, you didn't upset mommy, I'll just give you less bites." said continuing to feed the baby. Soon 2 jars will be empty, then I put the baby on my lap, in a supine position and thrust the nipple from bottle into Kara's mouth.

Slightly rocking the baby, I feed her with a bottle, a laxative and a diuretic were added to the milk ..

Baby bottle is completely empty. I'm decided not to change diapers on the baby again in the park, but to wait until we get home.
The baby has to get, used to being in wet diapers, after all, she's just a little one girly.

After feeding and burping baby's, I'm put her in the stroller, in a sitting position and push stroller on the park's, with a walking step.

I'm decided to play a little with Kara. I show different animals, as if she were a baby, and make them repeat sounds:
"Look babygirly, thsi doggy. What say doggy? And there is a kitty. What say kitty? And this is a bee on a queen. How does a bee fly?" and so on I play with the baby

Kara let out a huge burp and spat up alittle and gazed her eyes on the animals "Uhh doggy's go woof woof l, Kitty's go meow meow, and queen bees to buzz buzz." She replied cutely while letting her mommy clean up her spit up  "Will I be able to get a kitty or puppy mommy?" She asked sweetly.

I maternally wipe the drool, off Kara's chin with a damp cloth.

"My sweet babygirly, you are too little to take care of animals, but if you continue to be a good babygirly, then tomorrow when we go to the store.
I'll let you choose any soft toy, even doggy, even kitty, or anything else. "

I found a few more mothers pushing their strollers in which there were real babies.

I walk next to another mom and talk about different things, and her baby, sitting in a stroller with all her eyes and with interest, examines Kara dressed like a baby and with pacifier in mouth.

Kara pouted "Oh alwight momma." A stuffed animal did sound good to her determined to be on her best behavior and to make sure  'Big girl' Kara didn't slip out.

The mother with her child examines her "My my my she's a big one isn't she how old is she?" She asked while Kara cocked her head to the side 'Your 19 you dummy' her big girl side told her inside her head.

I give explanations to another mom and her baby: "Yes, maybe my babygirly looks a little larger, but unfortunately she went through a lot of stress and her mind regressed to the level of six months little one girly. I took the liberty to be her mom and take care of her. The doctors do not know if she will return to her So consider that she's just babygirly, just a little bigger than the rest, see how she likes the rattle. " I speak to the ulvbka and, gently stroking the baby on the head, I give her a hypnotic rattle. "Show these kind people how you have fun playing with your rattle."

Kara giggled happily as she played with her rattle as the mother smiled "So basically shes a baby trapped in an adults body?" She asked while Kara gumming on her rattle "She seems like a complete angel I guess you could say you consider yourself lucky that you found this 'little one'." She told her while Kara paid no mind to what was going on.

"Yes, this is a real six month old babygirly just a little bigger than the rest of the babies.

Let's take our kids to the grass. I think my babygirly will be happy to play a little ball with your baby. "I cooed me and wipe the drool from the baby's chin with a tissue.

Then I unfasten the baby from the stroller and sit her down on the grass. Another mom does the same and puts her baby in front of my Kara.

I take out the little red balls and give them to Kara: "Don't be shy babygirly roll this ball on the grass for this baby. Play 10 with him before we go home."

Kara noddef shyly before she took the ball and started to play with the other babies babbling happily as she did.

The woman looked at her "You know I run a infants fashion magazine if you want you can bring your baby girl for an audition to see if she can be on the next cover." She offered.

"Thanks for the offer. It was a very tempting offer. I will think about it. Unfortunately we have to go. It's time for the baby to sleep." I say goodbye to another mommy and take her business card.

Then I put the baby in the stroller and take her home.

I give the baby a doll in her hands. "Play with dolly, while we drive home." cooed me pushing the stroller.

Kara waved her arms "Bye bye nice lady!" She babbled happily before being placed back in her stroller and immediately hugged the dolly she was given before she started play with it gently without a care in the world the regressed girl looked around at the colorful trees "Wook momma pwetty twees " she cooed happily.

I push the stroller to the house and laugh, as Kara is having fun with rather simple things, as if she is a real baby, toys and just leaves on the trees amuse her.
"Yes baby. The trees are very pretty." I lisp with her.

Finally we arrived home.

I park the stroller near the front door and pick up the baby and carry Kara to home, to the nursery, to check her diaper.

She clapped her hands happily line any other baby would as they arrived home before giggling as she was scooped up and brought to her nursery. After her outfit was undone the motherly woman discovered that Kara had messed her diaper.

I take off the baby's dress and check her diaper and she doesn't care that she's practically naked, only in mittens and booties.

"My little girl in dirty di-di? Now mommy will do everything." cooed me watching Kara giggle.

I unbutton the diaper and throw it away and wipe the baby's privat area and buttocks with wet wipes.

I blow, her bubbles on naked belly baby's, while changing her diaper.

Then, when the baby was clean, I sprinkle baby powder and fix the diaper on the baby.

Look what a weird onesie. Do you like this? ”I lisp and show the onesie.Little-Cat-Pattern-Adult-Baby-Diaper-Lover.jpg.8c089fb19990122febc66ae3dea6a148.jpg

Kara cooed as she laid nude as her dress and diaper was taken off before giggling while she was wiped "Tickles mommy!." She squealed before giggling louder as her mommy blew raspberries on her before settling down after she was powdered and diapered. Once she saw the onesie the regressed college girl clapped her hands in approval.

"Mommy is happy, that the baby is so funny. Now I will dress you and you will go to the crib for nap-time." cooed me dressing the regressed student on the onesie and straightening it, buttoning the onesie on the diaper.

"That's all." I lisped and gave the baby a plush puppy "Hold poppy with hands. This puppy will protect you from bad dreams."

Then I take the baby in my arms and put her in the cribd6c177eb73894de6dfffa9bf9f689b72.jpg.27080a1357446fd9881c2d7a9da1a170.jpg, and put the pacifier in the baby's mouth.

I draw the curtains and turn on the mobil, and sit next to the crib, and start singing a lullaby, and wait until the baby falls asleep.

"Sleep baby." cooed me and motherly stroking the baby through the bars with my fingers on the cheek.

Kara cooed as she was dressed and tucked inside her crib and hugged the puppy plushie she was given and gazed her eyes on her mobile before her eyes grew heavy as the motherly woman sang to her before she was out like a light "Nighty nite momma." She muttered in her sleep as she slipped her thumb in her mouth.

I am leaving nursery.

In the middle of the night, I checked the baby, a couple of times.
I saw that she was sucking her thumb and replaced it with binky.
And the second time, I carefully fed the baby formula's. She drank formula's without even waking up.

"Now she will sleep all night, sweet little girl" - I think to myself, in my head and go to my bedroom, to sleep.