LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College student kidnapped and turned into baby (privat wih JE PUNK ) 

"I'm tired of convincing you .. It's your choice .." I said threateningly and went to the bathroom and fill an enema full of warm water and take a jar of petroleum jelly.

I'm go back to the playpen and grab a couple of retaining cuffs, on way.

I'm turn the baby over onto her stomach and cuff her arms to the bars playpen's, so that she does not interfere with me.

I lift her dress and lower diaper, hugging Kara's ass.

"Since you have chosen the path of a bad girl, you will feel what they are getting." I'm said, holding the little girl's ass and dipping the nose of the enema into a jar of petroleum jelly.

"You better relax, otherwise it will hurt more." I said, lightly spanking the baby on the buttocks, to make her relax.

I'm insert the enema nozzle into Kara's bottom 156100048_rubber-fountain-syringe-enema-bulb-medical-douche-type-b.thumb.jpg.87b6c71ea4e4ad0aef4ec2b3bb1a034c.jpgand press the enema, and warm water begins to fill Kara's intestines and insides...

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kara whined as she felt the enema flow through her "You... You.. can't do this to me this is abuse! Your forcing to do something I don't want to do what your doing to me isn't right!" She protested.

"You're talking too much. I'm think, baby missed her pacifier." - I said, stopping for a minute from procedure, and put a pacifier in Kara's mouth, then I'm continued to empty the enema.

When the enema was empty, the baby had a very swollen tummy, as if she was in the first months of pregnancy.
I put the diaper back on her ass.

"And now the punishment. You will not be able to keep the fragrant water inside of you forever and sooner or later you start filling your diaper dirty water. I will not change it 4 hour. I will change my mind if you beg me, very well and obey me." I said with a smile, and "now you can play with anything. " - I said, unhooking the baby's hands and holding out soft toys to her.

I myself sat on a sofa nearby and began to read a magazine, sometimes looking at the baby.

Kara moaned as she held her tummy once the enema was completely inside her before muttering something under her breath she knew soon or later when the opportunity presented itself she needed to find a way to escape but it seemed it wasn't gonna happen anytime soon

I sit on the couch, and after 14 minutes, when I start to smell baby's. "It seems that someone started to stain the diaper? You will be in them for a very long time and get rid of them. To stop this you have to apologize well and beg me to change." cooed me with smile.

Kara begin to whine as she started the release the enema into her diaper "No please dun leave me this I'm sorry okay.. please just changie me when this is over." She whined before releasing a huge load into her diaper.

"This is better. Now listen. Before changing your smelly di-di. I want to see how good you are, babygirly.

Now start playing as I told you. lie on your back, shake the rattle, gnaw at the rubber ring, swinging your legs in the air and babbling silly, like a good babygirl. I will not change you until you do it. The longer you stay in a dirty diaper, the faster the rash will appear on your ass. The choice is yours babygirly. ”I said sternly, holding out to the baby an abandoned rattle and a rubber ring for teeth.

Kara just glared at the rattle and picked it up "This is so stupid it doesn't even interest me." Shaking it a couple of times before she started feeling the room spinning around her while her eye color started to become darker. Suddenly she started shaking the rattle again and started giggling all of a sudden.

“I saw the little one babygirly, give rubber ring and rattle start to play. She shook the rattle only a couple of times. I'm with smile, saw her collapse on the floor and play like a baby.
I smiled and said: "I forgot to warn you that not quite ordinary rattle. This has very strong hypnotic effect: The longer you shake it, the longer you will behave like a baby. I'm not afraid of this effect, because Mommy has special earplugs, here you are, my dear, playing with rattle, for the next few hour, you will behave, like a real baby.

I said this and took out my mobile phone and started filming how the baby was gnawing on the ring with baby talk and shaking her legs in the air.

"Gah?" Kara let out as she cocked the head to the side as she was laying on her back and was weakly kicking her legs in the air before placing her thumb in her mouth it seemed she was more interested with her thumb then teething ring.

"No thumb sucking babe. Here's your binky." I said with a smile, putting a pacifier in the baby's mouth9380-02.jpg.48d474f9b3386e9a351c28e9333facb1.jpg - "Now I see that you are a good baby and mommy will change your babygirly diaper."

I take the baby into my arms, like a bride, and slightly rocking in my arms, carry her to the nursery and put it on the changing table.
Now mommy will clean my sweet girl" - cooed me and gave the baby a plush toy, to distract her and I'm shake with a hypnotic rattle a little more before Kara's face, starting to change the diaper.

Kara started sucking the pacifier while gazing her eyes on the rattle as she was brought to the changing table to have her diaper changed. The regressed girl noticed the woman was wearing a necklace and started to bat her hands with it.

I take off the baby's dress, then the dirty diaper.
"Baby is so funny now." I say tenderly, gently removing hands baby's from my necklace. Look at what I have and I'm start tickling the baby's naked tummy, cheeks, neck with a soft toy.

While I was distracting the baby with games with tummy, I wipe Kara's dirty ass and her pussy, with wet wipe, my other hand.

Then I see reddened areas on the skin and apply a little cream from rash on her skin.

Then I sprinkle baby's powder: "Look, baby it's snowing. You smell so sweet now," I coo, fixing the diaper on the baby.

Then I take out a very cute onesieLittle-Cat-Pattern-Adult-Baby-Diaper-Lover.jpg.8c089fb19990122febc66ae3dea6a148.jpg. "Look that is much more appropriate for your age my dear."

Kara cooed as she played with her toy and while she was powdered and diapered before lightly kicking her legs after her onesie was snapped on her. The regressed girl looked up at her before saying "Big Giwl Kara Boring she wouldn't wet me come out and play." She lisped 

"Baby now is the time for day nap-time. You need to take a nap. Don't worry, Mommy will be there to sleep you. After your nap-time, I'm give your little walked, babygirly." cooed me and taking the baby in my arms, I'm carry it to the crib and put it there and cover it with a soft blanket with "My Little Pony".

I drew the curtains, plunging the nursery into the twilight. I turn on mobile over the crib and, to a quiet melody, I begin to sing a lullaby, to the baby and slightly shake the crib.

"Sleep, my sweety tiny girly. Dreams wait your." cooed me

Kara pouted before letting out an "Aww! But knew she had to listen to her mommy as she was tucked in her crib and started to drift off to sleep as she sang to. While in Dreamland Kara was surrounded in gray smoke "Huh where am I?" Something had emerged from the smoke and it was a face Kara knew all to well "No it can't be... You're me... But why are you dressed like that?" 

The said girl that looked like her who was dressed in baby clothing giggled "Cause I am you silly you locked me away but thanks to Miss Ann... Mommy I am fwee!" She giggled.

Kara glared at her "No your not you're just something that that crazy lady created inside my mind."

She giggled"Nuh uhh I think you need a wittle time out to make sure you don't make mommy upset." Snapping her fingers as a cell shaped like a playpen imprisoned Adult Kara as she pounded on it as her baby self just waved as the gray smoke surrounded her.

I watch the little girl seeded in her crib and sucked the pacifier in her sleep.

"I am sure that her adult consciousness is buried deep. Thanks to the rattle and a special melody from mobile over crib, she will be in infancy for a very long time." I think in myself head and took one last look, at the sleeping baby and left the nursery.

2 hours pass.

I'm enter the nursery. The kind of baby sleeping is so cute.

I'm go to the window and pull the curtains.

Then I'm go to crib: "Waki-waki, babygirl. How well you dream, my honey? Oh my girl is so wet. Mommy need to change on baby to clean di-di." cooed me, checking diaper with my fingers on Kara.

I'm sure that Kara's adult consciousness is now locked securely, but just in case, for about a minute, I'm shake rattle's in front of the baby.
I bend over and take the baby out of the crib, taking her like a real baby, under the back and legs and carry her to the changing table.

I feel how the baby pressed her face against my warm body and looked at me with the love of the baby.

Kara slowly started to wake up and smiled bright"Mowning Mama.." noticing she was on the changing table "Howd on Mama before you changie my didee I gots a pwesent for yous." She replied before she started to scrounge up her face and started to grunt and started to fill her diaper.

I was about to take off the diaper, when suddenly the baby-Kara babbled childishly and giggled, and I'm saw her diaper get thicker.

"My smelly tiny-girly mommy is about to change your diaper." cooed me.

I'm tickled the babygirly's legs and removed the onesie from her, tore the ribbons on the diaper. Then me pulled out a dirty di-di, from under her and cleaned her area and bottom with wet wipes for the babies. I'm lifted Kara's legs and put a clean diaper under her.

In the end, I'm sprinkled the baby powder on my babygirl and glued the diaper to it. Me tickled baby's tummy, before unfastening her belts and lifting her off the changing table.

"Sit, suck paci and wait, and don't move. Mommy will pick up your clothes for walked" 

I'm show the baby two new onesie .. which onesie dolly fashons: "do you like babygirly more? you will be bunny or teddy bear?"

SD_04_T86_4008S_A1_X_EC_90.jpeg

573111d34ca21bd4fa775417745a8484.jpg

Kara cooed as she was changed bouncing on her padded bottom before seeing the two onesies presented to her before grinning behind her paci "I dunno mama which one do yous think I'll look cute cutesie  ins?" She asked obviously wanting her 'mommy' to pick for her.

"I'm understand. You're too small to make a choice, so mommy will choose clothes for you.." and I choose for baby's pajames "pink teddy bear" 573111d34ca21bd4fa775417745a8484.jpg.f2ee2adc127328f84803444f8159e8e4.jpg - "you will look very cute in this, babygirly. You will look like a little teddy bear. Very cute teddy bear." - cooed me with smile, tucking the baby’s arms and legs  and fastening the zipper to the chin and securing with a latch, so that no one except me could open it.

Again, the arms and legs of the babygirly were hidden in suit-sewn mittens and booties. And on the head of Kara I pull the hood and fasten the laces on the chin. "Just look how cute you are." - I'm say kindly and bring a large mirror, and show a reflection and then take a photo. 

"Looky yourself, how your cute, babygirly." cooed me and show Kara's here photo.