LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College student kidnapped and turned into baby (privat wih JE PUNK ) 

I smiled at this woman. "We are somewhat alike. I also saved my baby from a lot of problems of the adult world. Now she is a cute tiny girly. Are you breastfeeding your babygirl? I think to start next week. I am on medication and I think I will start teaching her to breast milk soon." "

Miki smiled for her binky, she was glad that she would not be the only one to play. "Look at the playground at last. We'll have so much fun." Miki whispered happily in a childish voice pointing to the playground  "Shall we go on the swing?"

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The woman smiled "Why yes she absolutely loves it." She told her before unbuckling Miki for her to play "Go ahead and take your friend to play mommy will be right here if you need me." Before taking her dress off and left her in just her shirt and diaper.

Kara nodded her head shyly as she waited for her mommy to unbuckle her.

"Your Miki is not shy about walking like that. My Kara is still a little shy, but if she is not alone, it will be easier for her." I said and unzipping the dress, I also pulled it off Kara.
Let our little ones play and sunbathe, and we will talk. Shall we sit? "And I sit on the bench and clap my palm next to me, inviting me to sit down.

Miki only giggled when her mommy left her in her shirt and diaper. She took Kara by the hand and led her to the swing.
"Come on. We'll have so much fun swinging. I'll sit on one side. And we'll take turns pushing and rolling each other. It's so good that I won't play alone," Miki squeaked happily.

The mother woman smiled"Of course watching the little ones take off. "Now that their playing what would you like to talk about and before you decide to breast  feed your little one why don't I let her see I feed little Miki first to see what she thinks." She told the woman.

Kara blushed heavily as she was down to her shirt and diaper before being pulled away by the baby teen before being led to the swing "Ummmm who swings first I haven't done this in awhile." She replied to the girl  who noticed was still sucking her paci.

"I think it would be interesting for me and Kara to watch the feeding. Although I think that little Kara's will be shy, so I think that I will only watch this procedure to see how you hold the baby during feeding and so on. like breastfeeding such a big baby? " I asked with a smile.

Miki leads Kara to the swing and sits down to align the swing, and does not push and waits with a smile for Kara to sit down.
"I will be the first. I was so excited that you are my friend, usually mommy helps me to swing, using legs, but for the first time I will ride, with babygirl like me," Miki said, hold paci in her mouth and waited until Kara sat down. Miki kicked off the ground and flew into the air with a squeal of delight, and Kara sank to the ground.

879f1c2a86c1f576d4c427bd20.jpeg

"Yes Miki was shy about it at first but after trying it for the first time she absolutely loved it I'm sure your little Kara will too." She said watching the two girls play.

Kara nodded shyly as she sat on the other side before Miki went up in the air causing Kara to land on her padded rump which made her diaper crinkle before smiling abit as they went back and fourth

"I also think that breastfeeding will tie her to me even more. I read somewhere that hard milk creates an invisible bond between a baby and mommy. Do you also feed her in public or only when you are alone? Very interesting." I ask, imagining how I feed Kara with my breast milk.

Having rolled on a swings, Miki pulls Kara to the slides. "Come on soon, but I'm not the first." - squeaked Miki and giggling, rushed to the stairs and climbs to the very top of the slide to slide down.

"At first it was it was at home but she's now gotten comfortable to public breastfeeding." She told her planning to feed her once she was done playing.

Once the girls were done swinging the regressed college girl found herself taken to the slides as she watched Kiki slide down. Kara took a deep breath and slid down the slide before falling her padded bottom which suppressed her fall thankful to have a diaper on them again it felt good sliding down with one on for some reason

"It would be interesting to see. Gaining some new experience from you. I am very lucky that I met you and we had such a good conversation." I said, and at this time, the woman looks at her watch and calls Miki.

Miki and Kara slides down both individually and together. At that moment, Miki heard her mother's call.
"Oh, my mommy is calling me. We have to go." - and she quickly ran to the woman, and she caught Miki, cooing, sat on her lap and began to prepare the girl for breastfeeding.
Kara came up with her mommy and now watched in shock what was happening with her new friend.

The mother smiled before calling her daughter over to the bench and watched the two girls over as she watched her daughter climb on her lap "Ready for your milky little one?" She asked undoing her shirt and waited for the girl to nurse

Kara just blushed brightly as she was watching what her friend was about to do.

I watched with a mixture of envy and delight as a woman makes her babygirl's more comfortable on her lap and does not embarrass anyone, bares her breasts and gives it to her baby, which she begins to suck, closing her eyes.
I lean over to Kara's ear and whisper, "Watch carefully, soon I'll be feeding you the same."

Miki lay on her mother's lap with pleasure and delight, sucking on her breast, absorbing her mother's breast milk. Miki saw Kara looking at her and smiled. Breast milk immediately ran down her chin.

Kara blushed heavily as watched the younger teen nurse from her mother and could immediately picture herself nursing from her mother.

The mother woman smiled and stroked the girls hair "That's right drink as much as you like something tells me mommy is going have to change you after.

Anastasia thought that the time had come to also feed her baby and took out a baby bottle with milk formula's from her purse.
Then she put Kara's down, just like Miki's her mommy did, and began teasing nipple's from bottle her lips.
"Open your mouth, my sweet. Time to eat a little."

Miki, meanwhile, was already drinking breast milk from the other breast, and when the feeding was over, she got a big burp, spitting some of her breast milk on her chin, which her mother immediately wiped away.

Kara got herself comfortable on her mother's lap and obiedienly opened her mouth for her milky.

The motherly woman smiled  as she watched her daughter finished nursing and patted her back to burp her "My my my you were certainly hungry wern't you little one? Now let me mommy know when you need to use your diapee." She cooed tickling her feet.

I gently but firmly held the baby with one hand on my lap, and in the other hand was a baby bottle.
I smiled, watching the baby's mouth open and immediately put the nipple from bottle in there. After a second, Kara began to suck on the bottle and consume the baby formula's.

Miki, meanwhile, had issued a loud burp for her mom and was now giggling as she cooed with her and made her silly faces that amused Miki.
"I'll tell Mommy." Then Miki turned her head to Kara and said as if boasting, "I'm already potty training. It's so much fun. Every day I wet my diapers less and less and will be pee-pee in the potty."

Kara immediately started to suckle her bottle making cute suckling noises as she did so.

Her mother smiled and patted her bottom  "That's my babygirl." Before giggling her response her to Kara "That's right little one you don't use the potty anymore you love to use your diapees." She cooed while she tickled her feet.

When the baby formula is over, I put Kara's head on my shoulder and lightly tap it on the back, forcing her to burp. "If you're not tired, you can still play with Miki."

Miki comes up to me. I'm bringing Kara's down.
"Come on. It's a lovely sandbox. Let's play with the sand. I love that." Miki says cheerfully.

Kara let out a huge burp before shaking her head "No I still  wanna play with Miki." She replied as she waddled after the teen who had a shovel and pail as she led her to the sandbox and gently sat down "So uhh what do you want to build?" She asked.

Mikis mother smiled"I think the girls are really getting along we should set up at least a playdate and a slumber party for them." She suggested.

"How cute these kids are. I think they will become good friends." I said to another woman, wiping Kara's mouth.

"Okay. Go play, babygirly. Come on if you wet your diapee."

Miki holds out a small plastic spatula and a bucket to Kara's. "Let's build a small sand castle and a lot of sand cakes."

"I think so too so what do you think about a playdate and a sleepover?" She asked the motherly woman.

Kara nodded and agreement and kindly took them and started to dig starting with the sandcastle  then later with the sandcakes.

I looked at the toddlers playing in the sandbox and I said, "I think that would be fun, but not today. Today is their first acquaintance. Let me bring my little Kara's to your house and they can play all day. Plus she has a personality. will be softer. "

Miki giggled at her paci and felt happy because she wasn't playing alone for the first time.
After finishing building the sandcastle, she and Kara's started making sandcakes and giggled silly.

The woman nodded "Then let's set a playdate for them tommorow then." She said warmly giving the woman her phone number and address.

Kara looked like she was having fun as she smiled softly after her sandcastle was complete and slowly started to wet her diaper without notice "So do you.. well you know ever miss wearing.. big girl panties?" She asked blushing abit.

With a smile, I write down the address and phone number in my notebook, in my smartphone and thank the woman for the sincere conversation and useful experience and began to get ready home. "Sorry, we have to go. My baby needs some sleep."

Miki chuckled at her paci, at Kara's stupid question. "Grown-up panties? I never thought about them. Mom herself returned the panties to me, but only those that she deemed appropriate." said Miki and pulled up her dress and showed Miki her butt, which was wearing normal baby panties, with Minnie Mouse.

"And you still have a long way to go for your panties, I see." Miki said with a smile, looking at Kara's diaper swollen from urine.

"Yes it seems they way I gotta get my little Miki ready for bed as well." Standing up with her.

Kara blushed when the teen showed her she was wearing panties over her diaper "Mommy said she's not going to take me outta diapees she wants me to be her baby." She told the teen

I smiled and went to pick up Kara's.
"What a cute castle you built with your friend. You enjoyed playing. It's time to take you home. You need a nap." I cooed, checking the baby's diaper. "Oh. You're all very wet. We need to change your wety diapee. Say "Bye" to your friend and let's go."