LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College student kidnapped and turned into baby (privat wih JE PUNK ) 

Kara blushed as she was checked before waving bye to her friend.

The girls mother walked over to Miki "Okay dearie we got to get going you need your bath and then your nap now say bye to your new friend I'm pretty sure you'll be seeing her again really soon." She said before checking her diaper.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put the baby in a stroller and take her home.
"Did you have a good time with your friend? Don't be upset that it's not enough. You need to change your clothes and you need to take a nap. I promise that a little later we will visit them and you will be able to play much longer than today." cooed me and stroking babygirly on the head.

"Look there kitty. What does the kitty say?"

Kara nodded her head shyly "Uh huh I never knew there was another 'baby' like me." She replied wondering if there were others like her and Miki "I'm not upset mama I know I'll see her again." She replied before she mentioned there was a cat nearby "Kitty where?" Looking around from her stroller.

Kara perked up Abit she really loved cats "Really momma I can have a kitty?" She asked looking at how cute the cat was as it jumped into the girls arms and started to purr loudly.

Meanwhile the motherly woman I known as Akira smiled at her daughter "Well dearie how do you like your new friend?" She asked pushing her stroller home.

"Yes, let's take this tiny kitty with us. He alone will be lost in this world." I said with a smile - "besides that, you will crawl in the house together and you will not only play with dolls."

We were soon at home.

I take Kara out of the stroller and lead her and the kitten to the bathroom.

"Let go. I'm give bath your and your new friend. Did you think of a name for him?" cooed me. I put the water in the bath and undress Kara, and the kitten sat on the bathroom floor and squeaked in fright and looked around, looking at his new home.

Kara cooed as she taken out of the stroller and undressed and now was just sitting in her wet diaper "Umm umm I was thinking Nimbus." She told her before looking at her new furry friend "It's okay this is going to be your new home." She said softly as she laid down for her diaper to be removed.

"Nimbus? An interesting name for a kitten, but a good one. Now I will bathe you, and you, in turn, bathe the kitten. Just be careful not to drown him with him." I say, and taking Kara in my arms, I put her in a bathtub full of warm water and give her animal shampoo. After that, I carefully take the kitten and put it in the water, on Kara's lap.

I start to wash Kara's back with a sponge and watch her take care of the kitten.

Kara nodded shyly as she gently kept the kitten in her lap making sure the kitten didn't fall in the water as she started to wash him while Kara's back was being scrubbed down. 

Akira continued to stroll her daughter until they got to the house and unbuckled her "Ok little one stand in position for your diapee check

I smiled as Kara looked after the kitten, continuing to bathe her babygirl's.

At this time, I wash her head with baby shampoo.
"Put your head back, sweety." I ask and wash the foam off my head with a small bucket.

Soon, I give her a small towel, in which Kara wraps a trembling, wet kitten that squeaks loudly.

After that, I wrap Kara in a Hello Kitty towel and carry my kittens to the nursery.

--------

Meanwhile, Miki was brought home.
She smiled while sitting in her carriage, looking around the world.
She has long learned to control her bladder.
When her mom asked, Miki replied, "I'm a dry mommy, but I need a pot."

Kara nodded and did so letting all the foam rinse off before she started rinsing  off her kitten before she was lifted out the tub and wrapped with a towel before she was carried to the nursery.

Akira smiled"Well go ahead and go potty in your diapee then mommy will change you."

I bring the baby to the nursery and put it on the changing table.
Then I carefully take the kitten out of Kara's hands and put it in a shoebox, into which I had put a soft piece of cloth before.

"Let your little Nimbus lie there for a while while I dress you for sleep." I said and unfold the towel, exposing my babygirly.

I'm pour oil for newborn, onto my hand and start rubbing it into Kara's soft back. Gently massaging, I gradually go down to her buttocks and between them.

-----

Miki smiled as her mom let her show her independence.

Miki went to her pot and, having lowered the diaper, sat down on the pot and smiled at her mom, began to urinate in the pot.

Kara as she was laid the changing table"We have to get him a bed for him mommy." She said shyly as she was being oiled up and started sucking her thumb.

Her mother looked at her as she sat on the potty "Are you sure you don't want to use your diapee sweetie mommy was going to change you after."

I sprinkled baby powder on the baby's ass and put on a fresh new diaper, then took out the pajamas, into which I tucked the baby's arms and legs and zipped it upSD_04_T86_4008S_A1_X_EC_90.jpeg.36cf85d871f2e28f5d93e025c9fd9f58.jpeg.
"Of course Nmbuss will be able to sleep in your room and I will definitely buy him a bed.
Now I have to feed you and your furry friend. Crawl to the kitchen, sweet. "I said, lowering Kara's to the floor and taking the kitten in my arms and we go to the kitchen. To eat.

----

Miki finished peeing in the pot and stood up and waited for her mom to clean up.
"Diapers, I like it, but I like it better when they are dry. It's not for nothing that I practiced urinating in a pot." Miki said with a chuckle

Kara cooed as she was powdered, diapered and dressed in her bunny pjs blushing at the obvious diaper bulge before she started to crawl to the kitchen.

Her mother smiled and started to clean her babygirl up "And mommy likes when her mommy babygirl goes in her diapees so she can change her babygirl and make her smell nice and sweet." Pulling her diaper back in place.

I accompany the babygirly and carry the kitten with care. I smile as I watch Kara's ass swing awkwardly from strrlna to the side.

We finally get to the kitchen where I put the babygirly in a highchair.

I put the kitten on the floor and pour him a bowl of milk.

Rack on a tray, I put jars of baby food: puree from green peas, tense beef and apple puree.

I give the small rubber spoon to Kara.
"Show me what a big baby you are. Can you feed yourself or do you need help?" I asked with a smile.

-‐---------

Miki smiled when she was back in her fresh diaper.
"Thanks mommy. I want to watch cartoons." Miki said, bouncing with impatience in place.

Kara blushed alittle "I'm not sure if I can feed myself mama can you help me?" She asked giving her the cute bambi she's as she did so.

Her mother smiled and picked her up "Of course babygirl let's put you in your playpen and I'll get you a bottle of apple juice as well" carrying her to the living room.

"Okay. I'll help you eat." I cooed and sat down on a chair near the highchair. I tied a bib around Kara's neck and picked up the first jar of baby food, it was tense meat.

I filled a rubber spoon with baby food.
"Say" AAAAA "I'm lisped.

----------

Mom put Miki in playpen's and she crawled and started playing with stuffed toys. She smiled when she heard that the female was returning with a bottle in her hands.

Miki crawled over to the side and was ready to drink the delicious apple juice while reaching out for the bottle.