LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College student kidnapped and turned into baby (privat wih JE PUNK ) 

Kara nodded her head as much as she wanted to try other diapers she didn't want to trouble her mommy.  Once they got to the toy section she smiled alittle as she was given a dog plush "I like it lots momma." Looking forward to having her nap with it after before wetting her diaper without noticing.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I walk further down the aisle with toys and find a pink plastic tiara with some kind of artificial purple stones.

I take it and put it on Kara's head.
"I promised you a diadem, babygirly. You are now a real little princess." cooed me.

Then I check Kara's diaper: "Oh yeah, you're wet babygirly. Let's go look for a toilet." lisped me and going Kara's, looking for toilets.

Kara cooed at the tiara she indeed looked like a princess. Once her diaper was checked and found out she was wet and told her she was going to the toilet "Silly mommy I don't mommy I don't use the potty only big girls use the pottys I'm just a babygirl." She lisped cutely this would definitely earn her a praise.

"I wasn’t really looking for a toilet. There is usually a special room around them. Here it is." and I point to a white door with a sign 1537422141j2NtbpQ6.jpg.09bab202ad0c3a4d491e45e7b70c864d.jpgthat says "Mother and Baby Room."

"I'll change your diaper there, unless of course you want, me to change your diapers right on the bench, in front of all the people."

But I was proud of Kara's. She recognized herself as a babygirl, which means she has completely abandoned the adult part. I'm open the door and grab Kara's into the room.
There are two changing tables and even have items for changing diapers.

Kara blushed at that before shaking her head at the thought of being changed in front of people"No momma I don't want other people seeing me nakie." She lisped as she was led to the changing room noticing the changing table had changing items such as wipes, powder and a disposable sheet. The college girl waited to be lifted into the table.

I take the baby by the armpits and put it on the changing table.
I give her the stuffed dog that we bought her.
"Play baby while mommy makes you clean babygirly's." - cooed me and tickled Kara's chin gently.
I lifted up the dress on the baby and unbuttoning the Velcro, gently remove the wet diaper from her.
Then, taking Kara's by the ankle, I begin to wipe her buttocks, pubis and pussy from urine and continue to coo with her, working with wet wipes.

At this time, the door opens and another mom comes in with a two-year-old girl who was crying and sucking her fingers.
When they saw us, at first they shuddered and after that this mommy began to giggle softly, and her daughter began to look at us with interest ..

Kara cooed as she started to play with her stuffed dog and shivered alittle as the cold wipes hit her bottom and her sensitive areas before she started to blush heavily the moment another person entered the changing room and saw that she was getting her diaper changed.

The 2 year old who stopped crying pointed her finger at Kara "Big baby!" She beamed.

"Yes, it's a big baby. She always has wet diapers." cooed me, securing fresh diapers on Kara's thighs.

The other mom nodded and sat down and began to explain to her daughter. "This girl is still very young. You are older than her. You already wear pull-ups, but we need to change them." she said and lifted the girl's dress and showed pull-ups.

"Perhaps as you get older, I will also consider pull-ups for you, but for now, diapers are the only underwear for you." I said adjusting Kara's dress. - "We basically bought everything. Now we'll have a bite to eat and go home. You need to sleep."

Kara just let out a blush as she shyly covered her face and l blushed. more knowing she was really alot older before sitting up after being changed

She giggled"Dun wowwy baby you'll be wearing pull ups wike me someday." She cooed as the older girl still tried to hide behind her mommy.

I am finishing changing the diaper at Kara's and now she looks very cute in the diaper.

I pick her up from the changing table and straighten her dress.

"Say 'Bye-Bye' to these grown-up aunts and let's go. I didn't mean to spoil the surprise, but you're signed up to a beauty parlor. Today, they'll make you a cute little princess." I said and kissed Kara's on the cheek.

Kara blushed and waved bye to the mother and daughter after being changed before being placed back.in the stroller before cocking her head to the side cutely she assumed she was just getting her hair done as she was being stroller out the changing room.

I put Kara's in the stroller and drive them to the car. I put her in a baby seat and take her to a beauty salon, where they specialize in haircuts for babies.

All around was baby's style. There were cartoon characters on the walls, cartoons were shown on TV and soft toys were everywhere, hairdressers were dressed in nanny's pink uniforms.

I'm bring Kara's to the front desk.
"Hello. I was recording my babygirly."

Girl on table registrationnotices Kara's and smiles sweetly at her: "What a cute babygirly. This is the first time I've seen such, but there won't be much problem to take care of her. Hold it, babygirly." cooed she and hands Kara's a pink lollypop on stick. She finds the tape and nods and screams with a smile.
"Rosie is a client for you."

Kara blushed shyly in front of the woman "I uhh...umm... Thankies..." Waiting for her assigned hairdresser to come over as she shyly started to lick lollipop. The college girl looked around to shyly to see if there were any others that were like her as she saw another woman walk up to her assuming this was probably Rosie while other customers just awwed how cute Kara was.

A tall, beautiful brunette in uniform came out to us.

She shakes my hand: "I'm Rosie. I'll take care of your baby." she says and then notices Kara's standing shyly behind me.
"Oh, how cute she is. This is really the first time I've seen such big babies, but I can handle it. Rest assured, your babygirly is in good hands." Rosie says and squats in front of Kara's and starts cooing with her.
"Don't be afraid of me, baby. Aunt Rosie won't get around you." and gently tickled her chin.

I kiss Kara's on the cheek and hand it to Rosie and give her diaper bag.

They go to the next room and I raise my eyes and it says that babies from 2 to 5 years old are being cut there.

I waved my hand to my baby and sat down to read the magazine, waiting for everyone to finish.

Rosie, meanwhile, took Kara's to another room and there were two more little girls of 4 years old nearby and they also had their hair cut. Rosie leads Kara's to an empty chair and puts the baby in there, and covers her with a colorful-print hair wig and give her mouth pacifier..

Kara nodded her head shyly before giggling as her chin was tickled before being led to the chair as she was sat in her before  sucking on her pacifier while waiting for her hair to be done as she looked at herself in the mirror as Rosie started to get to work on her staying still in the process.

Rosie removed all of the bows from Kara's hair and brushed them.
"Hmm. I think I know what to do with them. I think you'll like it, babygirly and your mommy too." Rosie said looking at Kara's hair while she took some scissors and tucked them into her apron.

For the next half hour, Rosie moistened Kara's curls, cut them and picked them up with hair tongs and whistled some kind of melody.

When she finished Kara had very short hair that was formed in two little tufts on her head with little yellow bows in them.
"Oh, how you cute, babygirly now." Rosie cooed, looking at Kara's new haircut.

6ba8606b6c7771e7718272550fd19185.jpg

After about a half hour Karas hair was done as she looked herself in the mirror and smiled herself she looked like an oversized baby "I... I.. I... Like it." She said softly." As she was slowly helped outta the chair while she was led back to her mommy curious what she would think of her new look.

At the end of her work, Rosie sprinkled strengthening varnish on the baby's head. "That's it. Now your hair will remain, even while bathing and sleeping." Rosie spoke and kissed Kara on the cheek and after that she helped to get off the chair and, taking her hand, led her out of the hall to her mother.

When Rosie pulled my babygirly out by the hand. I didn't recognize her at first. On Kara's head, there was a very cute baby's haircut.
"Oh, what a beauty. You are so cute with that hairstyle." I cooed, hugging Kara and playing with one of the tufts of hair on her head. Then I checked the diaper and found it wet.

"Where's your "mother and baby room," babygirly wet. I need to change it." - asked me into Rosie and she shows the direction. I thank her and taking her hand I lead Kara in the indicated direction.

The brunette blushed shyly alittle before cooing as she was hugged and epped alittle when she was checked she didn't even know she had wet herself before she was led to the changing station and blushed alittle at what she saw.

Kara saw a woman about the same age as her mother supposely changing a baby's diaper but when she got a closer look the baby looked exactly the same age as Kara as the motherly woman lifted the girls legs in the air "My my you sure did a number on this one maybe mommy has to get you thicker diapees." She cooed.

I take Kara into the room to change her diaper and help her get onto the changing table.
Next to me is another mom who changes diapers to my surprise, her baby was the same as my Kara. But blonde with green eyes. She obediently sucked the pacifier and lovingly looked at her mom and waited for her to change her diaper.
The woman who changed her babygirl's diapers looks first at me, then at my babygirly and smiles very sweetly at Kara and coos with her.

I smile and say pointing to the next changing table: "Look. We seem to have found you a friend." And I pull up the dress and unfasten the used diaper.
Next, I wipe Kara's butt and pubis, with wet wipes, then apply cream to prevent diaper rash and sprinkle with baby powder, fix two diapers at once so that there are no leaks.

""Well. Go here. Hug mommy and kiss me for changing your diaper. And then you can get to know this girl. "I cooed and stretched out my arms for a hug and turned my cheek for a kiss.

Kara blushed when the the teen looked at her "Your... Just... Like me.." she said shyly after her change was done and gently hugged and kissed her mommy "Thankies mommy." The woman chuckled "See Miki there are other babygirls like you." She cooed as she powdered up the girl after wiping her and taped a Luvs diaper on her which had Barney the dinosaur on it "There you go babygirl I put you in your favorite diapees." She cooed as Kara just watched the whole time in curiously.

Anastasia finished changing Kara's diaper, fixing Pampers on her ass and straightening her dress.
Then she started chatting with another mom.
"Your baby is as cute as my little babygirly. I saw the park here, let's take babies to the playground and we can talk," Anastasia said and she took the baby out of the room and put her in a stroller and give her pacifier, and waited for another mom to come out with her baby.

The motherly woman smiled 'Why that sounds like a lovely idea it'll give our babygirls a chance to know each other." Sitting the teen girl in her stroller and tickled her chin after strapping her in then pushed her alongside Kara's stroller.

Kara looked shyly at the teen perhaps talking to her would help her understand why she would enjoy this so much 'Ummm so uhh you like this stuff too?" She asked the babyteen.

I see a woman coming out and putting her baby girl in a stroller. I smile and walk over to them, pushing Kara in the wheelchair.
Then we go to the park and talk about education and other matters.

Miki is quietly sitting in his stroller, lovingly looks at his mom and waits for her to be fastened.
She noticed that Kara was looking at her and was not at all embarrassed.
"Hi, I'm Miki. It was my desire. I asked my mom to put me back in diapers. At school, there was only humiliation. I couldn't find a job and in the end I decided to believe in a carefree childhood." Miki said with a smile on her lips and put the pacifier hanging on her neck into her mouth and began to suck it blissfully.

The woman smiled at the woman "My Little Miki here was going through some stress problems so I decided to make her my baby again she's really this way she told her." Patting her daughters head as they stroller to the park.

Kara nodded shyly before looking at her pacifier and gently popped it in her mouth and started to suck on it before eventually the parks playground came into view to the two baby girls