LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College student kidnapped and turned into baby (privat wih JE PUNK ) 

"You look wonderful. Sweet little babygirl. Everyone will be jealous of me, when they see you, princess" cooed me finishing, putting baby's clothes on Kara's

Using a hairbrush, I shape two cute pigtails on Kara's head and attach one little bows, to each.

"That's it. You're ready. Let's go and eat and go to the beauty salon." I said and taking the baby by the hand, I lead her into the kitchen.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kara nodded after her hair was done up and waddled her way to the kitchen her diaper crinkling at every step she took. Once they got to the kitchen the college girl raised her arms to picked up to be into her highchair and maybe since she was well behaved  her mommy might make her pancakes.

"Do you want my sweet pancakes? But you are so small .. Well, a couple of them can be, but then you will drink a baby's formula well." cooed me seating Kara on a highchair and pinning her to it, with a tray.

I made two pancakes and put them on baby plate with a little jam.

I sit in front of the highchair and tie a bib around the baby's neck so as not to stain the dresses.

I cut pancakes into small pieces.

I hook the first bite with a fork and dipped it in jam and brought it to Kara's lips.
"Open for yummy" cooed me.

Kara nodded her head eagerly before she was set in her highchair while waiting for her pancakes once they were done she opened her mouth before taking her first bite as her taste buds went to heaven as she savored every bite she was given.

"This is your first more or less adult food, but breast milk and baby food will still be the basis of your diet, but if you behave yourself, you get such pleasant exceptions." I said, continuing to feed the girl with pancakes, when I finished Kara had a dirty baby face. Jam and fat from the pancakes covered the baby's lips and chin.

With a few wet wipes, I clean up her mess.

"Now, while you are drinking milk from a bottle, Mommy will also eat. Remember you need to hold the bottle with both hands." I said putting on a tray in front of Kara baby bottle with breast milk.

I myself sit down at the table not far from the baby and eat my older meal.
Toast, scrambled eggs with tomatoes and bacon and a cup of coffee.

Kara nodded shyly after she was fed and cleaned up before taking her baby bottle and began to suckle her mommy's breast milk wiggling her toes slightly." After about 5 minutes the college girl had finished her bottle"All finished mama.' she said proudly while putting her  hands in the air.

"Good girl. Come to me. We need to remove excess gas from your tummy." cooed me

I put a soft cloth on my shoulder and put the baby's head there and tapped lightly on the back.

Kara let out eructations and even like a baby, part of her breast milk vomited.
I wipe Kara's milk lips with a cloth.
"Good girl. Now it's over with breakfast." cooed me and taking the baby under the bottom, slightly shaking her in my arms, I carry it into the living room.

Kara let out a huge burp and spat up blushing slightly after her face was cleaned up before finding herself being carried to the living room luckily she didn't need a change and probably wouldn't need one anytime soon. The college girl then popped her binky in her mouth while waiting for her mommy to take her out

Kara nodded her head as she was sat In her playpen and turned her attention to her building blocks and did her best to try to spell her name before turning attention to some coloring books and started to color while spreading herself out which caused her dress to hike up leaving her diaper on full display.

While the baby is having fun, I collect a diaper bag for babygirl's. Prepared 3 bottles of baby formula, several diapers, wet wipes and powder and much more.Lequeen-Multi-function-Mummy-Diaper-Bag-Maternity-Nappy-Bags-Stroller-Large-Capacity-Travel-Backpack-Nursing-Baby.thumb.jpg.32d37875915d7902e0f2fa43ad9c92a6.jpg

I put on a beautiful red dress, and for the baby I chose cute socks and Mary Jane shoes.

I go to the living room and go to the arena.
"Crawl to mommy baby. Now I'll do your hair." I said and show ribbons and hairbrush.

Kara cocked her head to the side "But how mommy I'm still in a da playpen." She reminded her before saying "I thought you wewe taking me to the hairdressew?" She asked in confusion as she waited to be lifted out the playpen.

"Mommy needs to fix your hair after sleeping. You're a little shaggy now." I said, and bent over, grabbed the baby by the ankle and pulled the playpen's to the side while I combed the babygirly's hair, forming two soft pigtails on both sides of the head and weaving them in a bow. Kara asks to stay in playpen.

"I can't leave my little one girly alone, unattended. What if something happens. No babygirly. You will come with me. You will have fun and we will buy you new things and toys."

"Oh I guess that's makes sense mommy." She replied after her mommy got to work on her hair before cocking her head in confusion "Huh I didn't ask to stay in  the playpen mommy I said couwd'nt get out and crawl to you mommy." She corrected her hoping she understood her "I know I can't stay home I'm just a wittle Giwl." She said putting a finger on her lips.

"Don't worry, babygirly. Look binky. Suck it..." I said and put the pacifier in her mouth.
Then I finished shaping the pigtails with cute bows.

Taking the baby by the ankles, I lifted her legs up and tickled them, put them on her heels, first baby socks, and then Mary Jane's shoes.

"Oh, what a pretty little girl." I cooed, straightening the folds on Kara's dress.

"Take mommy's hand and let's go shopping." I say holding out my hand.

Kara happily sucked her paci before giggling behind her paci after being tickled before taking  her mommy's hand as she waddled out to the car causing her diaper to crinkle she then raised her arms to be placed in her carseat.

I put Kara in the babu seat and tie with a five-point harness.
I give her a rattle and a doll in her hands so that the baby does not get bored.
"Suck paci and play, babygrly, while mommy drives your to the mall." - cooed my and kissed the baby on the cheek and straightened paci in her mouth.

"Well, let's go." I said, sitting down in the driver's seat and starting the engine and after a few seconds began to drive towards the shopping center.

Kara happily sucked her pacifier as she happily sucked her paci as her mommy put on a random j pop song Kara may still be a 'Baby' but she should still be able enjoy regular music ( as long it didn't contain explicit language ). After afew minutes they finally arrived at the mall as the engine died down and watched as her stroller was being setup.

Half an hour later, I'm park at a shopping center for babies.
I rent a shopping cart, in the shape of a huge flower. I'm put my babygirly there and attach her with straps.

"Well, what are we going shopping?" - cooed me, tickle baby's chin and take the baby to the sliding doors.

“First, we’ll buy for you a new dress...” - I say, taking the Kara's, to the baby's dresses section. I'm find a beautiful purple dress.
"Do you like it, my baby?" cooed me and show it to Kare

e8014d3c60f965271c7c1eb06ea6ae22.jpg

Kara cooed happily as she was placed in the cart before being wheeled inside the store and taken to the dress section. When her mommy showed her the dress she picked out she clapped her hands happily "Yes momma I wike that Dressie alot." She beamed happily as it was set in the cart.

I take the babygirly, to the fitting rooms and bring her into an empty booth, and close the door.

I'm take off the baby's old dress and now Kara stay before me only is in diaper, taking this opportunity, I check the diaper, it is still dry.

Then I put a new dress on Kare's head and zip up the back.
"Come on and spin for mommy's. Awwee, how it suits you. You're just a little lady. Look at yourself." cooed me and showing reflection in the mirror to Kara's.

Kara wiggled abit as she was checked before twirling abit in her new dress before seeing herself in the mirror and blushed alittle "I.. look... Pretty." She replied it would look cuter if the college girl had a tiara to go with it before the girl popped her paci in to relax herself and started to suck on it seeming more dependent on it.

"If you behave well, the mask will buy you a new toy and a tiara from the toy department to match your new dress, but we'll buy other things first." I said and walk down the aisle and start filling the basket with shopping. New bottles, a new pacifier, a dozen cans of baby food.
Then she stopped by the diapers.
"What diapers kind of babygirly do you want? Pampers? Haggis? Or maybe Luvs?" I said, showing to Kara's, the appropriate diapers.

Kara cocked her head "But mama don't I gots plenty of toys? She asked in confusion although she was a 'baby' she didn't want to be spoiled.  She noticed that the baby diapers were bigger then usual "Ummm umm they all look so cute mama I can't choose.'

"It's okay, my babygirly will have a variety of toys, how to play with them. Since you can't choose, mommy will have to help," and I chose Pampers. "You already got used to them anyway." and I put two chattering green diaper bags in the cart.

"Well now toys." I said and went to Kaea's to play with toys and stay around toys for babies up to three years old. "See you have a new friend. Doggy. He will guard you while you sleep." I cooes and give the baby a plush puppy.