LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College student kidnapped and turned into baby (privat wih JE PUNK ) 

Kara couldn't help but smile at herself in the mirror as she patted her padded bottom alittle "Cuter then a cawe bear mama?' she asked through her paci "Ou out our maybe I'm even cutew then a pwincess?" She asked with glee trying to get as much of her mommy's attention.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's hard to call you a princess in these clothes, my sweetheart. If it is convenient for you, you can consider me your mommy-bear, but now you look very much like, a little teddy bear, that you just want to squeeze forever. Okay, I'm sitting here and mommy has to pack her bag for you. You might get hungry while we walk. " I said.

I brought a diaper bag, put 5 fresh diapers in there, along with wet wipes and baby powder, 3 bottles of baby's formula, as well as a plush toy in the shape of a lamb and a sand toy.Lequeen-Multi-function-Mummy-Diaper-Bag-Maternity-Nappy-Bags-Stroller-Large-Capacity-Travel-Backpack-Nursing-Baby.thumb.jpg.32d37875915d7902e0f2fa43ad9c92a6.jpg

"Well, your diaper bag is ready" - cooed me and I take the baby off the changing table on the floor - "now crawl into the living room, so mommy can take you on the first walk."

Kara cocked her head to the side before nodding after being set on the floor and started to crawl off to the living room knowing her mommy would have to help her walk since she didn't know how to do it on her own after all she is just a 'baby'

I follow and take video on my phone, how my baby crawling into the living room and her diapered ass swinging from side to side.

When we arrive in the living room, I bring pink lying strollerHTB12ZBEchtnkeRjSZSgq6xAuXXaK.thumb.jpg.2795def09ddada236031c91971898d71.jpg.

I lift the baby off the floor and put her in the stroller and covered her with a blanket. Diaper bag, I'm put in down stroller's.

I gently adjusted the pacifier in the baby's mouth and began to push the stroller towards the exit.
"Babies need a lot of fresh air. Let's go for a walk, sweetheart." cooed me pushing the stroller outside.

Kara allowed herself to be lifted and made herself comfy in the stroller and continued to suck her pacifier before saying "Do yous has my juicy in my diapee bag mama?" She lisped as she continued making suckling noises behind her pacifier

"Is the baby drinky?" cooed me pushing the stroller.
"We'll come to the park now and I'll give you a drink. Suck your paci for now and you can sleep."

I bring the baby stroller to the park. I find a quiet place and sit on a bench.

I take the juice out of the diaper bag, baby bottle with prune juice, vomiting paci from the baby's mouth, I give her a few sips of juice.

Then I put the pacifier back into the baby's mouth and start pushing the stroller towards baby's playground ...

There I take the baby out of the stroller and put her in the sandpit, where two real babies, about 2 years old, are playing.

I give the baby her sand toys1023.thumb.jpg.df0fb12d8bbc99fecfd4cca79626df16.jpg.

"Sit and play here with toys and share them with other babies, and I'll be there." I say and point in place, where other mothers are sitting.

Kara nodded until they got to the park and started to suck her bottle of juice until her paci was placed back I'm her mouth before being placed in the sandpit with the other babies "Kay mama " agreeing to share her toys with the other babies and offered to help her build a sandcastle.

I sit on a bench and say with other nommy's, usual conversations about raising babies and their ages, about nature and about the weather.

It takes about 20 minutes and I'm go up to the playing baby and cheсk her di-di, and find a wet diaper.

"Well, it's time to fill your tummy, and then mommy will change your di-di. You so wety, tiny girly." - cooed me and motherly tickled the baby's chin.

"Let's go." I take baby and carred her to the bench. 

I sit on the bench, and I make the baby more comfortable, resting her head on my elbow. I take out one of the baby formula bottles from the diaper bag and after removing paci babygirly's and start teasing her lips, with a plastic nipple from bottle. "Open, my dear. It's time to have a little snack for you and then you can sleep a little." cooed me.

With a smile, I'm saw the baby open her mouth and started feeding her with a bottle.

"She was so sweet and obedient. I'm so glad that my rattle worked as it should, now her adult consciousness is locked deep in her head, and she's just tiny babygirly now" - I'm put from diaper bag, that same hypnotic rattle and shook it a little in the face of the baby, and then gave it to the baby in her arms and she begins to play with it while sucking her bottle.

She cooed and started to suckle before taking the rattle and started to shake it giggling happily behind her bottle. Once she had finished her baba the college girl began to hold her tummy as if gas was building up inside her.

When the bottle is empty, in the meantime, I'm put a soft cloth on my shoulder and put baby's head there, then I begin to pat the baby gently on the back.

"Let's make a little burp for mommy." cooed me

Finally, the baby burp and part of the formula's bursts out of the baby's mouth along with the gas.

She lies on my lap with milky lips and giggles happily and bubble's something, childish.

"My sweet girl has eaten, has a good burp and will now sleep well." I said wiping her mouth off the formula with a cloth, after thrusting the baby into her mouth with her pacifier.

Kara let out a huge burp and spat up alittle after her back was patted before taking her pacifier and started to suck on it "Night nite mama." Closing her eyes.

Meanwhile in Dreamland adult Kara was glaring at her baby self  as she giggled at her "Aww what's wrong you dun wants mommy's attention?"

Kara glared "She's not my mom now give me my mind back."! She grumbled.

Baby Kara stuck her tongue out before saying "You'll have to accept me at some point I'm you after all." 

Kara just growled "I'll never accept you!" Before things started to fade.

I'm saw, how baby starting to fall asleep.

I'm laying her into the stroller and pull on the hood stroller's, to keep the sunlight out of the way.

I move away from the playground where it is quieter and sit down on the bench, start reading a book, gently rocking the stroller with the sleeping baby.

I check babygirl it from time to time.
The baby's eyes are closed and the binky is dancing in her mouth, from sucking.

Kara begin to stir and moan as she started to open her eyes as she started to adjust her surroundings . Her eyes widened when she realized she was in a  public area and the outfit she was wearing and blushed heavily when she realized she was in the stroller "W-where am I?" It seemed her adult mind returned

I saw the baby wake up and start screaming.
I quickly gagged her mouth with a pacifier - "Tshh-Tshh-Tshh quiet baby, everything is fine. Mommy is near." Holding her pacifier in her mouth for a minute, to make it difficult for her to speak, I'm continued to shake the hypnotic rattle in front of the baby's face.

"The prisoner escaped" - I'm trying to notify the inner baby, after a minute, the baby's eyes, is again filled with childish love and she sucks paci without my help.

"Babygirly back." I'm smiled.

Karas eyes widened "Wait no please I don't wanna be a baby aga Mmmph!!! Before the binky was stuck in her mouth and watched and squirmed as she watched the rattle being shaken before her eyes went dim and started clapping her hands happily "Big Giwl Kawa no fun." She lisped.

I see the baby smiling and babbling to me again.
"Is my baby wet? Now mommy will change your dirty di-di and the baby will be able to swinging, on the swing." cooed me.

I'm decided, to change her diaper right in the park.

I'm take out a colored plastic sheet and place it on an empty bench.

I take the baby out of the stroller and put her on the bench and begin to unbutton, bottom of the onesie.

The baby starts to worry and I'm saw it and cooing with her, give her a soft toy.

"Play with it, baby, while mommy save your from dirty di-di." - I'm said with a warm mommy's smile.

Kara nodded meekly and started to play with her toy while waiting for her mommy to change her "I just dun want to get huwt or diwty and wuin my pretty onesie diwty whiwe I'm on da swing mama." She replied through her pacifier before going back and sucking on it

I'm remove a very wet diaper from the baby and thoroughly wipe her bottom and pussy with wet wipes.

Then, I'n take out a fresh diaper and sprinkle baby powder on the baby, put a fresh diaper on the baby, and fasten the onesie again.

"Well, here my babygirly again clean and comfortable." cooed me and tickle her chin - "Let's go to the swing. Do not be afraid to get dirty, after all, you are just a baby.
I'll still wash it when you sleep so don't worry about anything. Mommy will worry, and you have a chance to swing and suck paci.

I'm removing all the accessories in the diaper bag, taking Kara's on hand, lead to the swing.

d2093abae5ab02699463d1818ea4d0c2.jpg

Kara began to giggle as she was wiped and sneezed from the excess powder before cooing at the fresh diaper "Yayy! New diapee." She cheered as she started to waddle to the swing with her mommy before holding her arms out to be lifted "Kay I'm ready momma."

I looked at Kara sitting in the swing and smiled, she really became a little baby.
she squeals happily when I roll her on the swing.
I fulfill her desire and push a little harder.
"Is the baby having fun? You're so cute."

I step a little further and take a picture of the baby on the swing.

"uh huh uh huh I'm having lots of fun mommy." She cooed happily as she was pushed before saying "Weawwy momma even if I'm not weal baby?" She asked even though she knew she was bigger then the other infants in the park