LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College student kidnapped and turned into baby (privat wih JE PUNK ) 

"No. You are tiny girly and mommy cannot let you shower, but just take a bath yourself. Suddenly something happens. Mommy will bathe the baby, from now on and forever." - cooed me while waiting for the bathtub to fill of water.

Then I turn to the baby and start undress the baby, leaving on Kara's only mittens and dirty diaper.

Then, being careful, I peel off the velcro on the diaper and take it off and throw it in the trash. Then, taking the baby in my arms, like a bride, I'm lower the naked baby into the water.

"Now mommy will give bathy little one girly." cooed me, putting a soft washcloth on my hand39255dab485ba2e5e6a813db5b14.thumb.jpeg.fc671407af41fa3f3622a5ad9bcf02df.jpeg and pouring out the liquid mvlo for newborn babiesdetskoe-zhidkoe-mylo-bio-nyanya-romashka-otzyvy-1433098384.thumb.jpg.f926867fb8e9d4d4f32fa539c82a1bdc.jpg

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kara blushed heavily as she was once again stripped nude. Before she could be lifted into the water she opened her mouth "Wait can't you... Wipe my bum first?" Not liking the idea of having her own mess getting Into the bath water.

"How excited you are, babygirly. I know what will calm you down." I take a pacifier 9380-02.jpg.48d474f9b3386e9a351c28e9333facb1.jpgout of the pocket of my robe and put it in the baby's mouth.

"Suck the binky and don't bother Mommy." I pour liquid soap onto a washcloth and start washing the baby and washing her everywhere. I'm wash her boobs, gently playing with her nipples and especially paying attention to her pussy and Kara's ass and between buttocks.

"My babygirly will be the cleanest."

Kara pouted as she was forced to suck her pacifier but to started to whine when the woman started to play with her breasts "Pwease stop..." Not comfortable  with the woman playing with her boobs and started to moan when her diaper area was being washed.

"Tshhh-Tshhh-Tshhh calm down Mommy here. Suck binky and don't worry." cooed me I held the baby's head above the water with one hand, and poured warm water over the baby's body with the other hand, like she newborn babydoktor-komarovskij-o-kupanii-novorozhdennogo-15.thumb.jpg.279135ab8142042347a4d98515b38f4d.jpg.

The last thing I do is wash my babygirl's legs, feet, toes and in between toes. "My babygirly will be the cleanest baby"

Kara blushed brightly as she was held, washed like a newborn.

The Regressed college did her best to keep still while her and toes were being washed she was already starting to smell like a newborn infant less like an adult. She blushed and slowly looked up to her "Am I.. clean enough... Yet?"

"You're completely clean now." cooed me to little one girly, finished wash the baby's head with shampoo.

Then I wrap the baby from head to toe in a pink towel "Hello Kitty" and carring her from out of the bath.

I put Kara's on a small table near the bathtub and wipe the baby, leaving her skin slightly damp.

"I'm afraid I haven't shaved all your body hair. We need to finalize this question." - I said and took out a depilation cream from the shelf.

And I specifically read the instructions aloud.

"-Apply to damp skin;

-Wait 10 minutes;

-wash with water or remove the cream with a towel.

Hmm, after this procedure your body will be exactly smooth like a newborn babygirl. " - I'm said with smile and began to unscrew the cap.

The college girl blushed heavily when she heard all her body hair wasn't removed completely "Nuh uhh I shave almost every week and I never miss a single inch!" Blushing heavily... Why the heck did she even tell her that before clamping her mouth shut refusing to say anything else.

"Hush little baby. Have you lost your pacifier? It's here" - said me putting the pacifier, into the baby's mouth 9380-02.jpg.48d474f9b3386e9a351c28e9333facb1.jpg- "Suck it and don't spit it out, if you don't want me to punish you. Mommy knows better what is needed for you. I'm noticed that not everything is perfectly processed. "

I'm apply depilatory cream on legs, arms, privat area and her bottom Kara's. "It will burn a little, but you have to endure."

After 10 minutes, I'm wipe off the cream with a disposable towel, leaving the baby's skin completely smooth and clean-smelling.

"Mmm you smell so sweet, my babygirly. Now I can see it. But you need to get you dressed before I go to sleep." cooed me and wrapping the baby up, like a mummy, carring her to the nursery.

Kara pouted as she was once again forced to suck on a pacifier before whining at the burning sensation from the cream or whatever was used on her which now left her skin completely bare with not a single hair left which left her skin smooth as 'babys bottom' the college girl now remained silent as she was carried to the nursery.

I bring the baby to the nursery and lay it on the changing table and free it from the towels.

"Now mommy will dress the baby for bed." - cooed me and tickled motherly her nose.

I'm take out a new pink diaper, with a beautiful inscription "PRINCESS." I lift Kara's by the ankle and lay a diaper under her and lower babygirly's ass on diaper.

I generously pour baby powder to Kara's on the pubis and the bottom, and finally close the diaper, fixing on her hips.. "Now my princess, it smells so sweet and clean again" - cooed me.

Then I take out a sleepsuit for babygirl, pink color1303265140__57.thumb.jpeg.377a243179b5c7d9fcd205fbf4de5064.jpeg and show to my little one girly. "You have to take a nap. You will sleep either in this or only in your cute diaper. Choose."

•  

Kara blushed heavily at how pink and babyish her diaper was not to mention how thick it was.

Blushing at the idea at only sleeping in just her diaper the regressed girl reluctantly choose to wear the sleeper pointing her finger on it not caring at how babyish it was.

"Nice and smart choice, babygirly." - cooed me.

I'm unbutton my sleepsuit and take off Kara's booties, leaving only the mittens.71e4NuGwxRL._SL1500_.thumb.jpg.da7dee9cdad6f64f5e9bb97ed07bd08f.jpg Then I'm fasten the baby's arms and legs through the holes suit's and button up all the buttons. 1303265140__57.thumb.jpeg.377a243179b5c7d9fcd205fbf4de5064.jpeg

The sleepsuit had a pocket on the back with buttons, which if you unbuttoned you could easily change a diaper.

The last thing I do is put the baby's bonnet rachel-riley-baby-girls-pink-bonnet-187372-c11448a4789775c147c4b19b2b7d63bd907a5717.thumb.jpg.bfe46279320d32604f4c2807016dd948.jpgon the baby's head and tie the ribbons on her chin.

I pick up the baby from the changing table, grabbing her under the bottom and holding it tightly to me, and go to the large mirror on the closet. “Look what a cute newborn baby is sitting in mommy’s arms. You’re ready for sleep. Now mommy will give you milk and you’ll fall asleep quickly.” cooed me and kissed Kara's in cheek.

Kara blushed heavily as she was taken to a mirror and was shocked on how she looked in fact it was hard to believe the girl was her. When she mentioned that she was going to be put to bed she looked at the clock "But it's only six thirwy and I'm not sweepy." She lisped behind her pacifier.

"Babies need a lot of sleep and you've had a tough day. No talking. You has a whole new schedule now, baby. You will get used to baby's life, over time." - I'm said and motherly kissed the baby on the forehead.

Then I went to the rocking chair and sat down in it, put Kara on my lap in a lying position and began to unbutton the top of my dress. "When I said that I would give you milk. I did not say which one. You are a newborn baby and you will receive milk from your mother. God forbid you bite me ..." I unbutton my nursing bra and remove pacifier from her mouth, and tease the baby's lips with my nipple.

"Open your mouth. It's time to get your mommy's delicious milk" cooed me looking with a warm smile, at Kara lying on my lap.

Karaspouted at this but her eyes widened when the woman revealed her breasts and that she was going to nurse off her but franticly shaking her head no "No please anything but that I dun want to be breast fed." Before getting a clever idea "Uhh second thought I feel really sleepy and I'm not really thirsty."

I gently stroke the baby's cheeks and say "I see that you are pretending. I cannot be fooled. Now open your mouth and start sucking my milk. Although you are probably still too young."
I clamp the baby's nose and when she takes a breath of fresh air, I quickly put my nipple's breast's into Kara's open mouth.
"My milk is delicious it will help you sleep."

"

No wait I don't..." She was cut off when her nose was pinched and her mouth was forced on the woman's bosom with no other choice the college student had no choice but to suckle the sweet flow if milk now rushing through her throat causing her to blush heavily.

I am breastfeeding babygirly-Kara's and swinging in the rocking chair and lightlt stroking the diapered baby's ass, affectionately.

"Suck, suck on your mommy's delicious milk, my sweete tiny girl." - I lisp.

When the milk in one my breast runs out, I give babygirly other breast.

From my warm milk and rocking, I'm notice with a smile, that the baby's eyes have become heavy. She fought hard to stay awake, but it looks like she was losing, by continuing to suck on my sweet and rich breast milk her eyes will be closed.

Kara didn't fuss as she brought to the others woman's breast she didn't know why but she started to feel sleepy all of sudden after about 10 minutes the college girl had fallen asleep but was still nursing on the woman's breast instinctly. Unknown to the sleeping girl she started to empty her bladder into her diaper.

I'm see that my baby is asleep with my breast in her mouth.
I'm carefully remove my nipple from her mouth and change on pacifier.

Then I gently lift Kara and carry her to crib and I'm put her to crib, on her stomach, like a newborn baby.

I take out plastic, transparent belts and attach them to the baby in the chest area and legs, so that she can't roll over or leave me, and covering with pink, soft blanket, with "Hello Kitty"

I correct the paci in the baby's mouth and turn on the mobil over the crib, and soft music begins to play.

I twist the curtains, plunging the room into a twilight and tuning the baby monitor.
"This nap-time for baby. Sweet dreams my babygirl" and give baby's kiss in forehead, leaving from nursery.

d6c177eb73894de6dfffa9bf9f689b72.jpg

HOT-wireless-Baby-Monitor-2-0inch-LCD-Intercom-IR-Night-vision-Lullabies-Temperature-monitoring-VOX-system.jpg

Kara didn't stir as she was tucked in the crib slowly sucking on the pacifier as she slept through the whole night. The Regressed collogue girl would have no idea what would be in store for her the next day once she woke up

I listen to my baby’s sniffing in the baby monitor. My baby sleeping...

I'm make a baby bottle of warm milk, add diuretic, and quietly sneak into the nursery.

I'm carefully, so as not to wake up, remove the pacifier from the baby’s mouth and change it to nipple from baby bottle and the baby continues to sleep, unconsciously drinking a full bottle of milk.

I put the paci back in her mouth and leave with a smile. "When babygirly wakes up, she will have a very wet diaper," I smile to myself.

Kara instinctly started drinking down the bottle in her sleep completely unaware what she was doing or what was going to happen after about 3 minutes of suckling the bottle was now completely empty and was now just sucking air at this point.

I'm take a shower and go to bed too.

In the morning I get up early and take out the gadget for the baby, which this special device for feeding the baby recently acquired.

I take the device and go to the nursery.

I see that the baby is no longer sleeping.

"Good morning, sleephead. I brought something. Since you don't want to cooperate while feeding, you have to feed you this way for now."

I am attaching the device to crib.

"Since you don't want to cooperate while feeding, you have to feed you this way for now." I am attaching the device to crib.  I'm carefully pour the baby formula's into a transparent bag device's. I'm attach the transparent tube to the baby's pacifier and open the clip.

"Baby, you will have to drink this, otherwise you will choke. I'll tell you right away that I have added a medicine to the formula that relaxes your muscles, that is, you can move very weakly, like a real baby, besides this medicine will relax your intestines and bladder. It will be difficult for you to keep your waste. " I said with a smile, looking as the formula in the device begins to decrease.

"Soon I'll be a real mommy with little babygirl."

20200826_005333.jpg