LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Pokémon Trainer RP

Shinxcess

Hi there! I’m Shinxcess/ Shelly ❤️

Im dusting off my DD account since I haven’t been on in quite awhile.

But I’m interested in starting a Pokémon RP and looking for a partner who’d be interested in writing something up with me!

Rules:

1) Must have some significant knowledge / passion for the Pokémon franchise (I want our story to seem as ‘real’ as possible.)

2) Whichever character you choose to play as must be an existing character in the games, movies, anime, etc. (no OCs sorry!)

3) Caretaker characters can’t wear diapers (it breaks the immersion for me personally when the dominant in the scenario wears as well)

4) No Sexual / ABDL acts towards Pokémon (just let them be the cute / cool creatures we love and adore, lol)

5) No switch characters (as in I don’t want two primarily submissive characters changing each other’s diapers- I want there to be a solid caretaker and a solid “little”)

Scenarios I’d Prefer to Play as: 

Me: Submissive Pokémon Trainer (f) 

You: Dominate Gym Leader or Pokémon Trainer (F or M)

Me: Dominate Gym Leader (F)

You: submissive Pokemon Trainer or Gym Leader (f or m)

Hopefully that isn’t too many rules! Any region is fine- I’m still pretty into Galar / Sword and Shield so (for example) I wouldn’t mind playing a submissive champion Gloria or a Dominate Melony (she’s got good boobs... I’d love to give a breastfeeding scene with ? don’t judge me, lol)

THANKS!!

Archived