LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

i miss my mommy

Diaper_teen66

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rachel smiled her friend look really happy now   and April poked her sweetie on the nose while giving her a big motherly smile "I'm glad to hear it sweetie.  Well now I think I need to get you two out of your high chairs and back into the playroom don't you think."

April quickly helps her sweetie and Princess out of their high chairs and takes them to the playroom. "Okay you too mommy will be right back she needs to go clean up your trays and dishes. So you to play nice alright."

Rachel crawled over to her sister and said "got a question for you Alice. I know you're still trying to figure stuff out but what do you think your age play age is? if you tell mama she will be able to help you enjoy yourself more."

by the time April got back both Rachel and Alice were well into their little worlds and playing together she simply smiled and set back down on her chair and the room and  watched how  adorable they were

April wished she could watch this forever but it was almost noon time for snack time and some TV shows she got up and made her way over to them "okay princess and sweetie time for snack time and we get to watch some cartoons while we're at it."

Rachel got off the ground and jumped up for Joy before running over to her mommy and hugging her"Yay! Toons!"

April laid out a large blanket on the floor in the living room and had her princess and sweetie sit down on it before giving them  a bottle of milk and some animal crackers. she then turned on the TV where it was playing My Little Pony once she knew they were all situated she sat down on the couch and watch the show with them. 

during the show Rachel had an accident and ask for her mom to change her April turned her attention to her sweetie and said "I have to go change your sister I'll be right back." Rachel holding April's hand left the room and went to the nursery to get changed. leaving Alice all by herself.

after a few minutes from April and Rachel came back into the room and Rachel set next to Alice and started eating her animal crackers to. April watch the two of them together and felt a little bit happy having two little ones now. When Rachel had surprised her about her roommate also being a Abdl she had been a little bit speculative but those concerns have been put to rest. All she needed to do was get the girl to open up just a bit more on except your little side.

April could tell something was wrong with Alice so she decided to ask her what was bothering her she got off the couch and sat behind her and pulled her into her lap "is everything okay sweetie you seem a little sad." April said in a concerned motherly voice.

April nodded her head understandingly "Do you think we're going too fast then. The big thing here for me sweetie is that you're happy." she then gave her a light hug to try and reassure her " so is there anything I can do to make you feel better or happy." she said this was a genuine smile looking down at Alice