LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

i miss my mommy

Diaper_teen66

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alice's friend Rachel/roommate was a little concerned about her she just always seem to be sad so one day she decided to ask her if she could do anything to help

her friend smiled and let go Rachel was about to say something but stopped and then quickly looked at the floor an blush a little bit in embarrassment muttering to herself she wouldn't do that.

Rachel decided to tell her her secret but it would be better just to show she reached out and grabbed Alice's hand can I show you something I think it might be able to help you it really does help me. Rachel looked embarrassed and terrified

her friend fidgeted a bit and then said it's something that's easier to show you than tell you. like you  I lost my parents but I didn't really know them I lost them when I was 5 this is something that help me cope with it do you mind coming to my room and I'll show you? Rachel stood up still holding Alice hand

once there Rachel let go of Alice's hand and went over to her closet after taking a deep breath she opened it and pulled out 2 large Old  Blue plastic totes she then stopped and looked over at Alice and said please just keep an open mind about this you're the first person I've told about this Rachel said this nervously she was holding her right arm trying to keep it from shaking.

Rachel opened up one of the old totes and pulled out a diaper this is what I use to get through stressful stuff I am a  ABDL I've been one since I was 18 this really does help me it just sends me to a happier place..........Rachel's nervousness stopped her from speaking for a little bit but after another deep breath she said do you want to give it a try??

Rachel nodded and grabbed a few other things out of the box baby powder lotion Etc she then looked over at her friend and said  do you want me to put it on or would you like try to put it on yourself I could show you a video on how to do it??

Rachel nodded and threw a changing mat on top of her bed and then pulled out her phone and started up a video here you go I'll leave the room for a bit and you can try it out

Rachel walked in and saw her friend sitting on her bed  she walked over and sat next to her so what do you think? Rachel was a little nervous but she wanted to try to make Alice's comfortable as possible